Photo

Still amazed about the graphics

40 replies to this topic
Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:22 PM

Halo is a milked franchise, get over it. It's one of the worst franchises after or even equal to COD. Halo 1 and 2 were good but the rest are absolute dog sh*t. No offence.

ill have to agree
  • Anzand17 likes this

Nameless Foot Soldier
  • Nameless Foot Soldier

Libertonian

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:31 PM Edited by Nameless Foot Soldier, 22 January 2014 - 09:29 PM.

Halo is a milked franchise, get over it. It's one of the worst franchises after or even equal to COD. Halo 1 and 2 were good but the rest are absolute dog sh*t. No offence.

Another joker thinking yelling what the rest of the self entitled masses say makes him cool. sh*t son, if you don't like the series, then don't. If you like the series, then well, have fun. Sitting there coming up with excuses as to why we should hate something off of aggressive opinion. There's nothing to get over you nugget. I like Halo, I'm not taking to the streets and smashing it into people faces, like your crowd (You like Gaylo?! Why, what's up with you? It's terrible (:You: Are you listening to my opinions like sound like they are important?)). The amount of work in these and most games, even COD, are years of hard f*cking work. And you just sit there and judge hate on your brilliant f*cking opinion! It's milked! Stop buying that product you sheep! f*ck you. I'm a f*cking fan, I enjoy it, even to this day. (Not as much as I used to) So f*cking what if a company keeps bringing out something I want? It's not milked, it's just old and most are tired, of it's tricks. It'd be a cold day in hell when I say a game sucks because lots of others say so too.

ill have to agree

No, you really don't. You followed.

Geeteeaifive
  • Geeteeaifive

Andrew

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:34 PM Edited by Geeteeaifive, 22 January 2014 - 09:34 PM.

Running on a single predefined harware. If it was for pc, for a 2006 pc, it wouldn't look nearly as good. If given enough time they could make "life" run on ps1 with graphics as good as real life, hardware doesn't need to be on quantum level, software has to be perfect, something a long the lines of artificial intelligence managed.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:48 PM

Another joker thinking yelling what the rest of the self entitled masses say makes him cool. sh*t son, if you don't like the series, then don't. If you like the series, then well, have fun. Sitting there coming up with excuses as to why we should hate something off of aggressive opinion. There's nothing to get over you nugget. I like Halo, I'm not taking to the streets and smashing it into people faces, like your crowd (You like Gaylo?! Why, what's up with you? It's terrible (:You: Are you listening to my opinions like sound like they are important?)). The amount of work in these and most games, even COD, are years of hard f*cking work. And you just sit there and judge hate on your brilliant f*cking opinion! It's milked! Stop buying that product you sheep! f*ck you. I'm a f*cking fan, I enjoy it, even to this day. (Not as much as I used to) So f*cking what if a company keeps bringing out something I want? It's not milked, it's just old and most are tired, of it's tricks. It'd be a cold day in hell when I say a game sucks because lots of others say so too.

ill have to agree

Lol Gaylo and COD take years of effort? You're misinformed by your fanboyism. It only comes out every f*cking year. Halo is sh*t, whether you like it or not. It IS a milked franchise.

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

aka: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:49 PM

The best Linear Shooter games this Generation for me is Gear of war 2 and Max Payne 3.yeah Halo Popularised multiplayer but it cant match up to CoD in terms of anytime plus GTA and CoD are the two biggest Franchise in the Gaming Industry(except i dont like CoD)maybe it because i am GTA fanboy (you can say whatever you want).

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:52 PM

Just because COD and Halo are popular doesn't mean they are good. It's just mainstream. Single player is atrocious on both of them and multiplayer is also repetitive plus the screamers.

Anzand17
  • Anzand17

V.I.P

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:54 PM

ill have to agree

Lmao guys calm down we hurt the poor halo fanboys feelings. He's gonna cry. I cant wait until Halo 5 flops xD

Nameless Foot Soldier
  • Nameless Foot Soldier

Libertonian

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:10 PM Edited by Nameless Foot Soldier, 22 January 2014 - 10:12 PM.

ill have to agree

Lmao guys calm down we hurt the poor halo fanboys feelings. He's gonna cry. I cant wait until Halo 5 flops xD

ill have to agree

Lol Gaylo and COD take years of effort? You're misinformed by your fanboyism. It only comes out every f*cking year. Halo is sh*t, whether you like it or not. It IS a milked franchise.

sh*t son, you confuse my defense of a line of work for fan fanatics. I defended a product yes. Did I push it into your face, no. Did I praise it, no. Did I try to make it sound better and make you look stupid for hating it? No. I did try to make you shake down to some mature level of understanding but I forget teenagers are stupid as f*ck creatures. I gladly argued the industries' defense. All I said was I like Halo, then blew open your shy and hate filled opinions of bullsh*t. You people then come clamoring down here to insult something I like because you want to get me mad. Not have a real discussion of a mature bases. Na, your generation is of the "trolling". Poor, poor human scum. Those who claim "anonymous" and think their intelligent. Ha, they just like to throw around rude opinions and feel proud when they fit into a sub culture that relates to their hobbies that they all waste their time on together. But don't worry, I'm here to show something different. I'm here to actually elaborate all opinions and views for a truly intelligent human mentality. I am Nameless, nothing to all and something to nothing. And you are misinformed by your stubborn hate, asshole.

P.S I may not be thinking straight as I am high on weed as during this conversation. So if I look like a fool, then I probably am.

Giles Flaggot 1
  • Giles Flaggot 1

Giles Flaggot 1

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:10 PM

Absolutely stunning! :)

ChrisMathers3501
  • ChrisMathers3501

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 01:06 AM

Just because COD and Halo are popular doesn't mean they are good. It's just mainstream. Single player is atrocious on both of them and multiplayer is also repetitive plus the screamers.

Soo...you hate it because it's mainstream?

Okay. I agree about the multiplayer.  Not every game can have badass multiplayer with a story of it's own like in GTAV, but...atrocious?  Seriously?  All I have to say is that Captain Price EARNED that cigar by the end of the Modern Warfare games.  Lest we forget, nobody else made a shooter about the Cold War.  Call of Duty did.

RichyB
  • RichyB

Crush grapes mate. Sorry? You're a grape crusher. Next.

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:10 AM

It's the lighting that makes it...IMO, the graphics are only slightly better than IV...except for the lighting, which is jaw dropping.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users