Photo

Rockets need to be taken out of Races.

39 replies to this topic
Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:26 AM

Something just isn't right about them, most of the time in a race I find myself narrowly behind the man he has the rocket in first place because he picked one on the other side.

As I line up behind him there is a moment where I know he has checked the rear view mirror but he hasn't fired right away. Instead he waits just a little bit longer and I feel the Z-Type behind me laughing at me as he lingers behind me like a vulture leeching away at my efforts its like the whole thing was set up from the start I never stood a chance they took it all and then at least 3 Z-Types that had foolishly driven past the first checkpoint are now in front of me how is it that I am the only one that is hit by the rockets but as I am behind him he looked at me its like he was holding my hand and had total and utter control over what I was at that point in time and it wasn't normal it was hideous it made me sick actually now that I think about it they should never have put the rockets in the game at all.

Surely there are others out there who have felt such an unbalance?

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:27 AM

Potato clock.

tarheel716
  • tarheel716

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:36 AM

...and punching should be taken out of boxing

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:37 AM

Yes, because rockets are such an integral part in car races.

• Canibitch likes this

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:38 AM

If you don't like it, then don't do GTA Races.
  • tarheel716 and ZeusMowat_278 like this

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:42 AM

If you don't like it, then don't do GTA Races.

Did you not read the OP? I clearly enjoyed the whole thing. 

Even just yesterday as I was racing down to the south end of the platform, before I could get in the car he had already taken off and was using his edge on the corner to pass me. This should have made it clear.

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Starvation. Desperation. Despair.

• Members
  • Commonwealth

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:45 AM

OP is a sore loser who doesn't like getting blown up in a race. Just shut up & enjoy the race.
  • beanzinapot likes this

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:47 AM

OP is a sore loser who doesn't like getting blown up in a race. Just shut up & enjoy the race.

Only if they take Rockstar out.

fish61324
  • fish61324

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:07 AM

When I first did a GTA race online, I was like "Woah, this is awesome" (when the rockets started firing off from all the drivers).... I couldn't wait to see what else was in the GTA races.... lets see, Boosts.. umm... oh wait, that's it.  After I made the realization that rockets was it... I have hated GTA races ever since.... i have never been picked up (woah moment) and dropped so far down (nothing else in the race) than R* has done to me with the GTA races..if that makes sense

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:08 AM

image_zps1b32832b.jpg

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:11 AM

When I first did a GTA race online, I was like "Woah, this is awesome" (when the rockets started firing off from all the drivers).... I couldn't wait to see what else was in the GTA races.... lets see, Boosts.. umm... oh wait, that's it.  After I made the realization that rockets was it... I have hated GTA races ever since.... i have never been picked up (woah moment) and dropped so far down (nothing else in the race) than R* has done to me with the GTA races..if that makes sense

I know what you mean mate, if they had some kind of handglider then maybe it would work out.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:19 AM

The fact that people takes these threads seriously, really does amaze me :panic:

• Qutan likes this

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:25 AM

The fact that people takes these threads seriously, really does amaze me :panic:

If you had read the OP, you would have been understood. And not only would you understand, but you would have voted yes for taking the rockets out, taking them out of the game, and then taking them out of the game so that they can't be used.

And not only would you read the OP, but you would have read the OP enough to realize that not only to people take these threads seriously, they are in fact reading the posts and actually taking them seriously. And not only do they continue to read the posts but as he overtook me he felt this mindnumbing repitition of a stroke in his mind, it wasn't really giving him anything yet it was still adding away to him and he felt it burdening him as he was forced to entertain the idea and flower it until it finally he was hit by the rockets.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:27 AM

I do recall beating you in my first GTA Race, so as they say ol' Jacky boy - "Get Good".

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:29 AM

I do recall beating you in my first GTA Race, so as they say ol' Jacky boy - "Get Good".

I won the previous race though. I was on cooldown. That was my second GTA Race you beat me on.

I will beat you on my GTA RACE. There will be no rockets. 

They crashed into me last time I used rockets and the police were making arrests. At least 6 police were on the road and two of them spun into the ground, crashing into the middle of the road. Then the others drove away as fast as they could, leaving me behind and I lost the race.

tarheel716
  • tarheel716

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:33 AM

I won the previous race though. I was on cooldown. That was my second GTA Race you beat me on.

They crashed into me last time I used rockets and the police were making arrests. At least 6 police were on the road and two of them spun into the ground, crashing into the middle of the road. Then the others drove away as fast as they could, leaving me behind and I lost the race.

hahahahahaha

"I will race you on MY track, with MY rules, and also you cant have a car so I can win"

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:35 AM

hahahahahaha

"I will race you on MY track, with MY rules, and also you cant have a car so I can win"

I make my own track I race on my track the track I race on will let me get closer to the finish line before they did the cops used the rockets though which is why we need the rockets taken out of the game.

You Are All V1rgins
  • You Are All V1rgins

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:35 AM

Jack I've seen your posts before, they are usually a better read.

Why didn't you use any commas?

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:38 AM

No you won the next race, you won because i felt sorry for the brutal ass-raping i gave you and decided to be nice. It wasn't skill that got you over that finish line, it was sympathy.

Your race or not, i will crush you with the wind deflected off my ubber-pimped cars anyway, bring it bitch.

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

hahahahahaha

*ports over sprint from saints row 4
it's on!

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Jack I've seen your posts before, they are usually a better read.

Why didn't you use any commas?

No you won the next race, you won because i felt sorry for the brutal ass-raping i gave you and decided to be nice. It wasn't skill that got you over that finish line, it was sympathy.

Your race or not, i will crush you with the wind deflected off my ubber-pimped cars anyway, bring it bitch.

I don't even have this f*cking game anymore f*ck bro.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:39 AM

Pussy, run off just like i thought you would.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:41 AM

Pussy, run off just like i thought you would.

When I get the game back from my parents place (mid semester break ish) I will race you on gta race my race it will race no custom races off we don't use the cars in the heist we take the bank by force we stroll down by north we shoot each person who takes it upon themselves to race us and if the cops don't like it we can punch in the prison until we max out our strength.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:43 AM Edited by marco-polo, 22 January 2014 - 05:56 AM.

Catch-up will be on though...right? We need catch-up.

(sarcasm)

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:45 AM

Catch-up will be on though...right? We need catch-up.

...yeah

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:47 AM Edited by marco-polo, 22 January 2014 - 05:47 AM.

YAY!

Party-Places-in-San-Antonio.jpg

(Sarcasm btw w/ catch-up)

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:57 AM

....the f*ck made you save that pic?

• hornedturtle likes this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:59 AM

Lol, funny. I googled celebration, not kiddies :p

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:07 AM

bad-hair.jpg

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:09 AM Edited by hornedturtle, 22 January 2014 - 06:10 AM.

That awkward moment when you randomly punch a kid. You owe me a new screen.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users