Who resides/Lives here?

38 replies to this topic
high91
  • high91

Eminem- Infinite-1996-313

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:55 AM

Ok. Who lives on these forums, by live; I mean spend every single minute on them, refreshing the page, constantly liking and adding posts, making posts just for the hell of it etc.

Who's life would be over if it all stopped or they had no Internet? who would crumble under the immense pressure of NO GTA forums or any other forum they reside at.

I am not one of these people and I enjoy it more if I do not spend every second on it trying to get likes and just read good stuff. In fact I spend about an hour a day on here in parts.

Linc.
  • Linc.

Have A Nice Life.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:19 AM

I would be pretty sad if these forums disappeared but it wouldn't be life-ending because I already have other means of communication with many forumers i.e. Skype, GTAFMC.

DavidFryII
  • DavidFryII

Wizkid

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:32 AM

I've just joined so i'm not entirely certain that i'd call this my home or residence. It seems like a good enough place though - This offtopic section seems quite a bit more stimulating than the actual GTA forum which is ironic, considering that is why I joined.

• AgentSimons likes this

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:58 AM

Meep. The joys of living in the smartphone generation, I tell you. Fun to read.

calearne
  • calearne

GTAO is a complete abomination compared to GTA IV multiplayer.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:16 AM

This forum is my home now, but before it was reddead.net.

The site got hacked and was down forever and when it went live again it had an entire redesign (It was awful looking) and then the site was scrapped/turned into something else.

I'd give my left nut to have reddead.net back again (2010 design).  :cry:

Spoiler

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:22 AM

Ok. Who lives on these forums, by live; I mean spend every single minute on them, refreshing the page, constantly liking and adding posts, making posts just for the hell of it etc.

Who's life would be over if it all stopped or they had no Internet? who would crumble under the immense pressure of NO GTA forums or any other forum they reside at.

I am not one of these people and I enjoy it more if I do not spend every second on it trying to get likes and just read good stuff. In fact I spend about an hour a day on here in parts.

Theadmiral. :p
  • high91 likes this

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:25 AM

I always have this site open in a tab. It's my only social life unfortunately.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:25 AM

With all those qualifications you've used there, I don't think anyone would be.

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

What becomes of the broken hearted?

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:49 AM

I always have a tab dedicated to this site so yeah I guess this is my e-home. But I'm not crazy like constantly refreshing the page every minute. Just every few minutes. So I'm not like addicted or anything, I don't even think I'd cry that much if this site were to be down for an extended period of time, or completely gone altogether. My life wouldn't be over, I'm sure I'd move on. Yeah.

AgentSimons
  • AgentSimons

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:50 AM

I don't see how a webpage can classify as one's residence. I check here about twice a day.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:03 AM

You really are a trash talker today! Glad to know where you stand!

high91
  • high91

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:38 AM

Exactly :)

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:11 AM

I thought this topic was gonna be some sort of Through The Keyhole game.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:05 AM

Yep, here all day trolling, I don't get it either. 

Slamman was probably the only other person who posted as much, and he probably had hundreds of thousands of posts.

• high91 likes this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:07 AM

I live between some boxes in the modding section, since it's a bit more quiet.

• Linc. likes this

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:25 AM Edited by AceKingston, 22 January 2014 - 10:27 AM.

theadmiral. No doubt one of the biggest trolls the forum has ever seen. Basically she tries to be alright for a day or two (liking everyone's posts etc, because if she trolled repeatedly she would have been banned by now) and then trolls for a week or two or more. It's the same cycle over and over again.

• high91 likes this

Linc.
  • Linc.

Have A Nice Life.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:45 AM

theadmiral. No doubt one of the biggest trolls the forum has ever seen. Basically she tries to be alright for a day or two (liking everyone's posts etc, because if she trolled repeatedly she would have been banned by now) and then trolls for a week or two or more. It's the same cycle over and over again.

Seriously is all you talk about whether or not someone is a "troll" or not?

If you don't like them get over it and report them/wait for them to get banned. Funnily enough it is often you who states forumers should 'report the post and move on', why don't you actually do that for once?
  • theadmiral likes this

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:49 AM

If you don't like them get over it and report them/wait for them to get banned. Funnily enough it is often you who states forumers should 'report the post and move on', why don't you actually do that for once?

Um, I've actually said that?

And no I don't talk about whether some is a troll or not. It's just admiral and she has been reported by loads of members on here and she still isn't banned.

• high91 likes this

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:53 AM

You really are a trash talker today! Glad to know where you stand!

He was joking. Can't you see that damn smiley?

BTW, you can't really change how people think about you. Some people might like you; some won't. You are not a princess who will be respected by everybody in this forum. It's all subjective. You showed your personality to these guys. I won't be too surprised if mods also start saying you are acting like a troll. Cut out with this whining, theadmiral.

OT: I am pretty sure it was Slamman. That bastard was like in every section in every minute. He was a real fast poster who posted nonsense. He could have still survived were it not his whining to the members and continuous spamming in PMs.

• high91 likes this

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:57 AM

Um, I've actually said that?

And no I don't talk about whether some is a troll or not. It's just admiral and she has been reported by loads of members on here and she still isn't banned.

Exactly, it's clear he/she isn't going anywhere, so might as well spread the word that it is a troll account and for people to not waste their time with it. I am not ever debating anything with it again, because i've figured it's a troll account.

• Vercetti42 and high91 like this

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:04 AM Edited by AceKingston, 22 January 2014 - 11:04 AM.

Well Linc. was inactive for sometime so I can see why he replied like that. But I don't go ranting about admiral in every single thread. Also Linc. incase you don't know admiral accused me of stalking her when I had already told her a million times before I was not. She even made a thread about it saying it 'unsettled' her. She has also started up an influx of cricket trolls as well. How long do you expect us to keep reporting her?

high91
  • high91

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:18 AM

Well Linc. was inactive for sometime so I can see why he replied like that. But I don't go ranting about admiral in every single thread. Also Linc. incase you don't know admiral accused me of stalking her when I had already told her a million times before I was not. She even made a thread about it saying it 'unsettled' her. She has also started up an influx of cricket trolls as well. How long do you expect us to keep reporting her?

I also experienced the wrath of no return with admiral.  I knew she was trolling my threads and when I report and explain, nothing is done.  Everyone should ignore it and eventually she will get bored and move on to another forum and we will get a new troll. lol.

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:27 AM

Why does everyone get so hung up on theadmiral? He/she's annoying, but as far as I can tell, not breaking any rules.

• Linc. and theadmiral like this

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:31 AM Edited by AceKingston, 22 January 2014 - 11:32 AM.

Why does everyone get so hung up on theadmiral? He/she's annoying, but as far as I can tell, not breaking any rules.

Because she does not openly insult other members. She wants a debate, but when questions are asked at her she accuses the person of insulting her. She also creates dumb threads and another thing which is weird is all these cricket trolls who signed up around the time Admiral's cricket thread got locked. They all post exactly like admiral and also have names and avatars related to cricket and there are a couple of members who were decent before Admiral's cricket thread but once the thread started they turned into retards and started posting exactly like admiral.
  • high91 likes this

high91
  • high91

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:32 AM Edited by high91, 22 January 2014 - 11:34 AM.

Its not about breaking rules friend.  Its the fact that she just has to be a b*tch on peoples threads just to gain self satisfaction and this is trolling if she is upsetting people. There is a pattern and some will be blind as a bat to it. Enjoy theadmirals company for years to come.

EDIT: What AceKingston said too :^:

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:36 AM

Geez, yet another admiral bashing thread? Stop derailing every topic with all the admiral troll crap. C'mon people...

/rant /topic
  • theadmiral likes this

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:39 AM

Yeah, I live here, with occasional breaks to go hang out at the youtube house for a bit, or sometimes other little places that I'll sleep at for a night or two. :pp My old habits of opening GTAForums immediately after opening a new tab have returned.

And Ace, if theadmiral bothers you so much, ignore her. There's an "ignore member" function on the new forums if you can't manage doing it on your own.

• Linc., Vercetti42 and high91 like this

gn1992
  • gn1992

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:45 AM

You say that theadmiral is a spammer, and you're posting threads like this?

are u f kiddin me

high91
  • high91

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:51 AM

You say that theadmiral is a spammer, and you're posting threads like this?

are u f kiddin me

No I didnt? I said she was trolling and this topic wasnt about the admiral in the first place. I was just understanding peoples confusion ok :) now people are like OH NO PROTECT THEADMIRAL and fellow companions that live under the bridge.

Lets get back to the purpose of this thread :)

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:53 AM Edited by Osho, 22 January 2014 - 11:54 AM.

I spend at least that much time on the forums as long as working in the office. Keep myself logged in and spend most of my time reading posts.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users