what if gtaforums was a school

155 replies to this topic
I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:41 PM

"THE GHETTO JEZUS" should be the naughtiest kid in the GTAForums school because hes always late for school according from the how is your day? thread.

Well, what can you say its a natural thing about being late and I also do other stuff at school. Like I'm the guy who try's to annoy the teacher with lots of questions and I'm also the class clown too :cool: .

And drink monster

All day everyday as you saw how much I drinked in the past 1-2 weeks. 19 normal sized cans and 2 big cans and I think that's why I went to the hospital last week ( or was is 2 weeks ago ).

...How are you alive?

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

Tape Is Love, Tape Is Life

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:46 PM

"THE GHETTO JEZUS" should be the naughtiest kid in the GTAForums school because hes always late for school according from the how is your day? thread.

Well, what can you say its a natural thing about being late and I also do other stuff at school. Like I'm the guy who try's to annoy the teacher with lots of questions and I'm also the class clown too :cool: .

And drink monster

All day everyday as you saw how much I drinked in the past 1-2 weeks. 19 normal sized cans and 2 big cans and I think that's why I went to the hospital last week ( or was is 2 weeks ago ).

...How are you alive?

With the power of being JEZUS

• I<3GTAV likes this

PaletoChickenCapo
  • PaletoChickenCapo

Neunundneunzig Luftballons

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 16 March 2014 - 08:24 PM

I'd be the creepy kid who has no friends and is always quiet; staring at everyone awkwardly.

:ph34r:

Spoiler

I don't know if this is how you act in real life, but if we're predicting how our "forum-personality" would be in a real life GTAforums-school, I got to admit that you've got a unrealistic prediction.

You're one of the most active members here (at least in gen-chat I think), how would that make you quiet?

I've also seen other active members post posts in this topic where they call themselves "quiet".

Oh, and you're also saying that you have no friends, but you're a popular guy here, and that would also make a popular guy in this imaginary school that we're talking about.

It seems like a lot of people are telling about how they act in their real life schools.

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 March 2014 - 08:27 PM

I don't know if this is how you act in real life, but if we're predicting how our "forum-personality" would be in a real life GTAforums-school, I got to admit that you've got a unrealistic prediction.

You're one of the most active members here (at least in gen-chat I think), how would that make you quiet?

I've also seen other active members post posts in this topic where they call themselves "quiet".

Oh, and you're also saying that you have no friends, but you're a popular guy here, and that would also make a popular guy in this imaginary school that we're talking about.

It seems like a lot of people are telling about how they act in their real life schools.

Don't question my logic, okay?!

Also I don't go to school so I don't really know how I'd act - I'm home-schooled :p

PaletoChickenCapo
  • PaletoChickenCapo

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 16 March 2014 - 08:33 PM

Don't question my logic, okay?!

Also I don't go to school so I don't really know how I'd act - I'm home-schooled :p

Oh, ok, we're probably just interpreting your behavior on the forum differently.

PaletoChickenCapo
  • PaletoChickenCapo

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 16 March 2014 - 09:08 PM

fRUqt8U.giffRUqt8U.giffRUqt8U.gif

So you're the black white guy eating white popcorn in a black room?

• RedBull FM likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users