Photo

OFFROAD XBOX Creations

36 replies to this topic
HolladayMTM
  • HolladayMTM

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:02 AM

I have a point to point pretty tough race I need some people to test with it and let em help me tweak it. Anyone care to help. Thanks

GT: HOLLADAY MTM

I tried it out and I liked it and so did the full lobby that joined me. My only suggestion is to spread out the props a little throughout the race. Just for aesthetic reasons. I love the last bit of the race heading to the finish.

Sorry just now getting back to you the props at the end are to prevent cheaters going backwards. Around the right side of the cliff. If you don't mind add me and send a message n I want u to try out my future versions.

WhitEd3vil91
  • WhitEd3vil91

Mass Killer

• Members

Posted 10 March 2014 - 06:10 AM

http://rsg.ms/MJZELS 

Swampin - Sandkings! ;)

DrAnomalous
  • DrAnomalous

Disfavored Veracity

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:52 AM Edited by DrAnomalous, 14 March 2014 - 02:56 AM.

San Andreas Forest Rally

It's a long 2.20 mile lap race that gets harder as you find more twisty corners with inclines and declines that could send you flying off the cliffs over Cassidy Creek, ditches, or even into boulders. I find this race pretty fun with compacts. Like any other of my races, feedback is appreciated. 

http://socialclub.ro...9w?platformId=1

erkwang
  • erkwang

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 01:51 AM

Another one in the Crawl series. There are two very tough sections that may give you trouble. They are both passable with the right line but can be circumvented if you decide to give up. Sandkings recommended as usual and good luck. 

Canyon Crawl

postalsniper
  • postalsniper

Offroad Assassin

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:46 AM

Another one in the Crawl series. There are two very tough sections that may give you trouble. They are both passable with the right line but can be circumvented if you decide to give up. Sandkings recommended as usual and good luck. 

Canyon Crawl

I can vouch for this one. Its one of my favorites
  • erkwang likes this

erkwang
  • erkwang

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 01:02 PM

Residential Crawl 2

Here is a different spin on 4x4ing. Crawl your way over fences, through pools, and over houses in this technical course made only for Sandkings. 

postalsniper
  • postalsniper

Offroad Assassin

• Members

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:18 PM

This race is alot of fun! Make sure to play it with gta race on. Just in case you cant make it through a spot you can get out and run there.

Residential Crawl 2

Here is a different spin on 4x4ing. Crawl your way over fences, through pools, and over houses in this technical course made only for Sandkings. 

• erkwang likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users