Photo

the vapid sadler.

45 replies to this topic
Argonaut
  • Argonaut

Cloak and Dagger

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:30 PM Edited by Argonaut, 21 January 2014 - 11:33 PM.

I'm sorry, but I have come to rescue this thread.

Firstly, anyone who thinks the Bravado Bison is a good truck should be shot. It's a sh*tty impostor with RWD that people drive in the city to make them feel like they go outdoors in the 'raw' and 'wild' outdoors. It has as much ground clearance as a vertical brick wall and everyone thinks its bear good because it carries six. Have fun taking them all off road lol.

The Vapid Sadler on the other hand is no imposter, it's a beast. A RAW, RED MEAT TRUCK. sh*t I've seen moonshine brewed in the back of this f*cker.

In truth, let's discuss. unlike the sh*tty Bison, the Sadler comes with AWD and a number of extras, many combinations desired by a fair few- who desires Bisons? KC Lights, Bullbar, Rollbar, Bed truck cover, Workman's ranch- it can be a Urban truck to a complete offroader.

In personal experience, the Sadler has to be like 80% submerged before cutting out and I'm serious here. It's a little know fact, but people who own one should try driving it up the Fort Zancudo river to the Alamo sea I've had the water level up to the top of the grille and it cut out after like five full seconds. That's longer than you think. In addition, it seats four and has a bigger truck bed compared to the Bison.

And truth be told, the Sandking's ground clearance isn't all that great- with most people putting hideous Chrome skirts on it and thinking it'll be just as good, most Sand kings usually just become Urban Trucks to cruise in even then, I've had stock Sand kings stuck on rocks where the rock is stuck into a brace on the underbelly of the car- in my opinion, the Baja bar on the Rebel makes it 10x better already due to it's skid plate stopping rocks jamming the underside.

And in relation to the Sadler, if you keep it at stock Suspension it's just as good as the commonly associated off road vehicles is Mesa, Dubsta etc for ground clearance.

Hope this has turned the tables for us Sadler men- unite!

And if you want an offroad challenge for the Bison v Sadler, than come at me bro. It'll lose.

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:31 PM

Dominator would like to disagree with you.

Naw... when it comes to muscle cars, Declasse all the way! Dat Sabre.

The Sabre failed for me...

My Boss 302 always wins.

Impossible... YOU failed it.

Nah...

Not fast enough. I like how the Dominator looks more. Anyway, let's get back on topic before the thread gets locked.

Semperfiman550
  • Semperfiman550

9/9/14

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:33 PM

Dominator would like to disagree with you.

Naw... when it comes to muscle cars, Declasse all the way! Dat Sabre.

The Sabre failed for me...

My Boss 302 always wins.

Impossible... YOU failed it.

Nah...

Not fast enough. I like how the Dominator looks more. Anyway, let's get back on topic before the thread gets locked.

Ok if we must. Sorry for the derailment.

• gear999 likes this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

Douglas firs...

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:33 PM

Firstly, anyone who thinks the Bravado Bison is a good truck should be shot. It's a sh*tty impostor with RWD that people drive in the city to make them feel like they go outdoors in the 'raw' and 'wild' outdoors. It has as much ground clearance as a vertical brick wall and everyone thinks its bear good because it carries six. Have fun taking them all off road lol.

How dare you expose the reason that I drive a Bison!

I see a shrink once a week to talk about my fear of the outdoors...

• crashhat69 and Argonaut like this

meth.
  • meth.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:34 PM

It's a Sandking without any clearance.

it's the SandKing's grandmother

fully modded it's an ok street truck. not enough clearance for off-roading 

PrimeTime MP
  • PrimeTime MP

The Peoples Champ

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:39 PM

Saddler is descent off road but lacks the power of the Sandking. Also it can tow trailers, just a shame it's so hard to find them. Would take one anyday over that Italian owned half Fiat Bravado

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

Cloak and Dagger

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:46 PM Edited by Argonaut, 21 January 2014 - 11:47 PM.

Also may I add the Sadler weights as much as a Super Diamond and is fun to slug around. There's just something awesome about a massive, heavy american truck in Matt orange with Black offroad custom tires..

redkill160
  • redkill160

DM King

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:46 PM

get a canis bodhi, that sh*ts amazing

crashhat69
  • crashhat69

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:48 PM

sandking SWB or XL?

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

Cloak and Dagger

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:49 PM

get a canis bodhi, that sh*ts amazing

Just a Rusty Urban truck with rusty modifications designed to go up and down dusty roads. The thing sinks in a puddle lol

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:50 PM

sandking SWB or XL?

I'd say XL. More crew transport.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:54 AM Edited by Biohazard Abyss, 22 January 2014 - 12:54 AM.

Sandking XL has AMAZING clearance as long as you don't put the stupid pipes on and keep the front bumper stock.  I've never got stuck on rocks with it.  Also keep the suspension stock.

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:18 AM

Face it folks, the Sadler and Patriot are the best all use vehicles next to helicopters, and that's a fact.

IDGAF ur entity I'll drive over it with my Patriot.
IDGAF ur adder I'll tow it into the ocean with my Sadler.

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:55 AM

Sandking SWB all the way if its intended for off-roading only. The shorter wheelbase is beneficial. As said keep it stock height, no low front bumper or fuel tanks and you're good.

crashhat69
  • crashhat69

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:18 PM

Sandking SWB all the way if its intended for off-roading only. The shorter wheelbase is beneficial. As said keep it stock height, no low front bumper or fuel tanks and you're good.

so the chrome front bumper is a no go

LordMarvel
  • LordMarvel

The Archer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:04 PM

If you could customize the Sadler into this:

ford-f150-raptorford.jpg

Then I'd say yes but, since we can't...

No.

YES! Though, I would prefer the newer model of the Raptor. :]