- Call BIKE through Mechanic

:panic:  :r*:  :panic:

• TheMckeever, stronktank and Xanbukka like this

handcuff_charlie
  • handcuff_charlie

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:04 AM

It took me until two weeks ago to actually play a round of golf...and I loved it! I had a crazy idea while I was playing, though.

Custom Golf Courses!

Imagine building to building shots

... or a couple holes on the rocky alcoves by the sea...

... or putt putt on the boardwalk...

... or on the airport dodging airplanes..

What do you guys think?

no

• TheMckeever and stronktank like this

AzelfandQuilava
  • AzelfandQuilava

BLU Team Medic

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 05 June 2014 - 07:57 PM

Some basic AI in deathmatches, like the test Ai but nerfed and you can choose their model (Police, Peds, Gangs, etc) and weapon (Just pistols and SMGs).

I would love to able spawn un-accessible vehicles, I'm trying to have some Families and Ballas coloured cars "blocking" some roads, but I'm not risked players using those cars.

Duvelske
  • Duvelske

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:46 PM

and minimal amount of players on the capture to start. or make it that the teams are always balanced in order to start the game. 

trixare4kidz
  • trixare4kidz

Player Hater

• New Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:26 PM

Let's say I made some big ass ramp but I want to move it to another area. I'll have to create the big ramp all over again. I want to be able to select a group of props all at once therefore I wouldn't have to recreate it. I could just move one object (the ramp).
  • coach_wargo and stronktank like this

GreenReign
  • GreenReign

Prankster

• Members

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:31 PM

^Yes! I would love for them to add this.

I would love for them to add grand prix style rumble strips as a prop choice, both curved and straight variations. Tire lines just don't cut it for me. Oh and INCREASE THE DAMN PROP LIMIT ALREADY GAWD.

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 17 June 2014 - 04:14 PM

Let's say I made some big ass ramp but I want to move it to another area. I'll have to create the big ramp all over again. I want to be able to select a group of props all at once therefore I wouldn't have to recreate it. I could just move one object (the ramp).

Copy and paste props.... awesome idea !

• coach_wargo likes this

Luissantiago9
  • Luissantiago9

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:31 AM

An idea for a new type of game type for content creator
What if we could make a race where we could race on foot and if we set it to gta we could kill each other like a death match/race game the checkpoints can be put anywhere on top of buildings on crates anywhere. But the tracks should stay small so we can kill each other. The check points shouldn't just make you jump from a building if you can't survive it you have to lead your checkpoint to a latter so people can climb down. Imagine a track that starts on ground and then you have to climb a tower and then jump from building to building until you hit the last checkpoint, while trying to avoid people shooting you. And you can only use shotguns, submachine guns, grenades, and knifes. You can also steal cars from pedestrians to try and kill players or finish the race. But that might not always be the case if a track goes up a building with latters where there's a checkpoint on top. I have tried making a race like this. Where everyone is on bike and there's a barrier and to continue you have to get of your bike and climb over to hit the first checkpoint and then you have to climb up a building using some lathers some checkpoints you can only hit on foot like one where you have to climb over a gate to get to the next checkpoint. You can try my prototype of this game session --> http://socialclub.ro...Bw?platformId=1

DAM351V8
  • DAM351V8

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 weeks ago

An idea for a new type of game type for content creator
What if we could make a race where we could race on foot and if we set it to gta we could kill each other like a death match/race game the checkpoints can be put anywhere on top of buildings on crates anywhere. But the tracks should stay small so we can kill each other. The check points shouldn't just make you jump from a building if you can't survive it you have to lead your checkpoint to a latter so people can climb down. Imagine a track that starts on ground and then you have to climb a tower and then jump from building to building until you hit the last checkpoint, while trying to avoid people shooting you. And you can only use shotguns, submachine guns, grenades, and knifes. You can also steal cars from pedestrians to try and kill players or finish the race. But that might not always be the case if a track goes up a building with latters where there's a checkpoint on top. I have tried making a race like this. Where everyone is on bike and there's a barrier and to continue you have to get of your bike and climb over to hit the first checkpoint and then you have to climb up a building using some lathers some checkpoints you can only hit on foot like one where you have to climb over a gate to get to the next checkpoint. You can try my prototype of this game session --> http://socialclub.ro...Bw?platformId=1

I tried a similar idea. I thought with GTA races we could get out of cars etc. So I started a push bike race leading to a section of beach where players would enter water and swim across to the other side of a canal. They'd finish by sprinting up to finish line. Triathlon. Didn't work out though, player dies entering water at beach :l
I tried a similar idea. I thought with GTA races we could get out of cars etc. So I started a push bike race leading to a section of beach where players would enter water and swim across to the other side of a canal. They'd finish by sprinting up to finish line. Triathlon. Didn't work out though, player dies entering water at beach :l

B3astGTS
  • B3astGTS

Why? Because cash cards...

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

After trying to get a nice streambed/mountain trail race going last night and failing, I'm going to add off road triggers to the wishlist that have a bit more flexibility in terms of placement.

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Good pals with yer maw!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 3 weeks ago

Dear Rockstar

Please employ some Japanese people to code your games next time, us Scots are only good at Drinking and Pub Sports.

AzelfandQuilava
  • AzelfandQuilava

BLU Team Medic

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 3 weeks ago

Dear Rockstar

Please employ some Japanese people to code your games next time, us Scots are only good at Drinking and Pub Sports.

Don't forget the "Bombs through the Mail over Football" bulls**t.

Modojo
  • Modojo

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Add the repo truck in the capture creator. It would be awesome to have a race in capturing (or repo) vehicles around Los Santos. 

budcat
  • budcat

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

I think there needs to be a content creator bitch and moan thread, lol.

What's with the wimpy drizzle when you pick raining?  Can we have a stormy option with lightning and heavy rain please?  And a midnight option?

Mondeller
  • Mondeller

Mondeller

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 2 weeks ago

I have a genius idea.

How about for races, to not have... and vehicle at all? The abilty to make footraces.

And if you set the "vehicle" to on foot, it would give you the ability to place vehicles on the map.

It would be even better if there were special checkpoints that told you stuff like "Get in (x) vehicle" before the next checkpoint unlocks. So just enough of that vehicle could spawn for every person. That was, people could make, say, bike races that lead to foot races, then to a class of car they set!

Posted that before... I made an "Iron Man" Triathlon with 16 bikes set up after the swimming session,

to continue running to the directed finish... Had to do it in deathmatch, should be av. in race creator..

Deller

midders10
  • midders10

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Prob been said before but I wish it would stop deleting the tags when you load a published race for editing, subsequently deleting the description after putting the tags back in.  So annoying and surely an easy fix?  I'd also like a truck n trailer race.  Must get to the finish line with your trailer hitched.

Izzy Glitch
  • Izzy Glitch

Creator

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

wish creator would be like far cry 3 map editor...

dillono
  • dillono

Don't get mad if I make you mad.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago Edited by dillono, 21 hours ago.

wish creator would be like far cry 3 map editor...

the FC3 map editor was only good on PC.

Also, I want to see the creator:

A) Set a restriction(a cirle I guess) to where players can go. Prevents players from driving off if there's a vehicle and players sniping from a much larger distance where players can't get to them.

B) Make us have vehicles that don't drive. It would make any DM more dynamic instead of putting a container or two, if you have another vehicle, but it works, the one that doesn't work could be smoking, and just like gas containers, it'll blow up if you shoot it enough.

prototypetom
  • prototypetom

purveyor of exasperated sighs

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 hours ago Edited by prototypetom, 3 hours ago.

a couple of simple things....

racing:

variable size checkpoints

general:

double length barrier

change barrier colour option

curved barrier in 10°, 45° and 90° flavours.

and a bit harder...

"level" option on all suitable props.

you have the option to put any prop down level with the highest point it sits on. The excess space is filled with a grey barrier that appears like concrete for realism. I think every prop has an invisible box around it, so the 'pad' would be a vertical extension of this.

no more 'can't be placed on uneven ground' nonsense

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users