How to get a crew emblem on body armor?

25 replies to this topic
#UpgradeOrDie
  • #UpgradeOrDie

jailbroked

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:32 PM

Apparently, people don't like the idea of liking his video 25 times so he can reveal how he did this.

So, does anybody here know or can figure out how to put a crew emblem on your body armor?

So far it looks like you might need a t-shirt for this thing to work. I tried messing around with things with other clothing combinations but I couldn't figure out a method to put the crew emblem on on the body armor.

Help!

• Biohazard Abyss likes this

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:40 PM

Why don't you make 24 more youtube accounts and like his vid some more if you really want to know, and really think he'll tell you.

Nobody else cares.

• RussianCommie likes this

#UpgradeOrDie
  • #UpgradeOrDie

jailbroked

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:45 PM

Why don't you make 24 more youtube accounts and like his vid some more if you really want to know, and really think he'll tell you.

Nobody else cares.

I'm not giving his video a single like. Just hoping somebody here found the method to do this since I'd love to put crew emblems on my body armor. Wondering if the large crew emblem would work with this glitch too.

Kry5s
  • Kry5s

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:45 PM

I never wear body armor.

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:46 PM

Nobody else cares.

Wow, cranky crank.

• sSphInXx likes this

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:48 PM

In a full lobby....I only ever see one or two people wearing body armor...if you can find the original post this video appeared in, I'm certain you'll find the general concession is that he can go f*ck himself with that trick because no one cared.

#UpgradeOrDie
  • #UpgradeOrDie

jailbroked

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:50 PM

In a full lobby....I only ever see one or two people wearing body armor...if you can find the original post this video appeared in, I'm certain you'll find the general concession is that he can go f*ck himself with that trick because no one cared.

Don't leave out the people that do care lol

• TreFacTor likes this

RussianCommie
  • RussianCommie

Killing men is a strange kind of fame.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:52 PM Edited by GTAVArtem013, 21 January 2014 - 08:53 PM.

Do we get anything If he gets 25 dislikes first? He already has 11, so we're almost halfway there. :O

#UpgradeOrDie
  • #UpgradeOrDie

jailbroked

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:01 PM

Do we get anything If he gets 25 dislikes first? He already has 11, so we're almost halfway there. :O

Forget the liking/disliking video people, he's probably one of those youtubers who just takes likes and does nothing after.

As for my own testing, I tried putting a crew emblem on a Shirt, and switching to a jacket then taking it off which left my crew emblem off-centered on my default black/white tank top while wearing Body Armor but it didn't apply on the actual armor itself.

Even the female parrot shirt glitch doesn't work with a crew emblem on, even though it produces the same result.

• GoodGreen likes this

GoodGreen
  • GoodGreen

Gustavo "Gus" Fring

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:44 PM

Im starting to hate youtubers like this... If he shows us how to place the logo then people would sub, or give likes... As soon as I see sub, or like this "then I'll show you" i stop viewing the video.. I hate even giving them views...Its starting to get out of hand and sickning...

Rolling Otter
  • Rolling Otter

Ne cede malis...

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:43 PM

HEY!!!!! and don't forget to Subcribe, Comment, Like and Share on Facebook...Follow me on Twitter and Instagram... Give me a hand job and tell me how much you love me!!!

....Then I might do something for you in the future!!! :blink:

I'm so sick of Youtube trollers, if they have something to post, then post it! If it's interesting enough (and has decent production values) Then the Like's, Subscribers ect will come organically...

While I am curious and would love nothing more than to have my crew logo on my armor... Im giving this vid a "Dislike" just out of principal...

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:47 PM

Nobody else cares.

Sorry but I actually do care.  My crew emblem would look best on Body Armor since my crew is Umbrella Corps Mercs.

• sSphInXx and MsWolfe like this

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:52 PM

Most people either turn the appearance of the armor off or don't know how to use that feature. We're all proud of our crew/gang or whatever but I seriously doubt it would be a permanent addition to your armor. Thus, when Rockstar patches to remove it you just come here to complain about it.

#UpgradeOrDie
  • #UpgradeOrDie

jailbroked

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:11 AM

Well lets forget about the ethics of the video and try to find a way how this guy got the crew emblem on his body armor in the first place.

If this possible, then it could mean we could also apply crew emblems on hoodies and other non-crew emblem applicable clothing.

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:36 AM

I only wear body armour because it goes with my army fitted my army bustier my army trousers and my dark green skate shoes

Full kit

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:49 AM

Well lets forget about the ethics of the video and try to find a way how this guy got the crew emblem on his body armor in the first place.

If this possible, then it could mean we could also apply crew emblems on hoodies and other non-crew emblem applicable clothing.

Your forgetting one thing....it could only be possible by modification of your console....currently only xkey on xbox and CFW on ps3 are capable of going online. He could be full of sh*t....I go to a lot of sites that post glitches, bugs, hacks and have never seen this revealed (yes the video has made it's rounds).

#UpgradeOrDie
  • #UpgradeOrDie

jailbroked

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:08 AM

Your forgetting one thing....it could only be possible by modification of your console....currently only xkey on xbox and CFW on ps3 are capable of going online. He could be full of sh*t....I go to a lot of sites that post glitches, bugs, hacks and have never seen this revealed (yes the video has made it's rounds).

Link source source please when you said this 'video has made it's rounds'.

I want to know if this is from modding or from an actual glitch that can be done online. I'm still thinking this can be done online, just need to find the correct combination of steps or swaps needed

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:52 AM

I'd be interested too (see sig as to why)

When the game first came out i saw a few guys from an old police crew I was in do it. Never really cared because the uniform for patrol officers was different.

I wish I asked -_-

And to all those people who say 'no one cares' 

No one cares that you think no one cares

inb4: No one cares that you think that no one cares about the people who said no one cares

This can go on forever^

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:55 AM

5 more dislikes guys, come on.

• Biohazard Abyss and MsWolfe like this

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:03 AM Edited by UnicornAssassin, 22 January 2014 - 03:04 AM.

EDIT: never mind :/

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:07 AM

Link source source please when you said this 'video has made it's rounds'.

I want to know if this is from modding or from an actual glitch that can be done online. I'm still thinking this can be done online, just need to find the correct combination of steps or swaps needed

My point is that this is the wrong place to work it out....I would think that you would have figured that by now....this isn't a modding forum, it's not a hacking forum, it's not even a good source for glitches, and it most certainly frowns upon youtube sub whores.

#UpgradeOrDie
  • #UpgradeOrDie

jailbroked

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:11 AM

I don't really care about that.

Still going to find out how this works or unless somebody else finds out before I can lol

Sangers
  • Sangers

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:27 AM

How do you check out every player in a lobby before they leave or join a job?

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:06 AM Edited by TreFacTor, 22 January 2014 - 04:06 AM.

How do you check out every player in a lobby before they leave or join a job?

Start-online-players

This shows your rank, stats and what your character is currently wearing......

Thought you had me there didntya?

gtasecrets
  • gtasecrets

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:06 AM

You can put your emblem on the front of body armor by putting it on the front of a jacket (whilst wearing the armor underneath). Then put a watch on. You can only wear a black tshirt under the armor I believe. I'd love to put it on the back but it doesn't really show using this method.

You can also put your emblem on other items of clothing. All items of clothing available in the 'alter character' screen can have an emblem on them. So shirts, suit jackets etc. Just use the method in this video, no likes required lol: http://youtu.be/169ZGbgWtTo

• TreFacTor likes this

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:50 AM Edited by TreFacTor, 24 July 2014 - 09:59 AM.

You can put your emblem on the front of body armor by putting it on the front of a jacket (whilst wearing the armor underneath). Then put a watch on. You can only wear a black tshirt under the armor I believe. I'd love to put it on the back but it doesn't really show using this method.

You can also put your emblem on other items of clothing. All items of clothing available in the 'alter character' screen can have an emblem on them. So shirts, suit jackets etc. Just use the method in this video, no likes required lol:

holy ancient archeological topical digs Batman! I don't usually like seeing old threads but you win best post of the day for finding this and the answer! BRAVO.

Sadly if you have used the one time alteration you will need to either create or delete your second character to get this to work.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users