Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:12 PM

thats all i needed for answer ahah! thanks alot Luap for your help

Eddie.young
  • Eddie.young

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:19 PM

I lost all my money in the patch. Who do I speak to to get it back?

Sword with no name
  • Sword with no name

It's A Secret To Everybody

• Members

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:26 AM

Have all the places you can get inside using the content creator been found?

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:17 PM

I lost all my money in the patch. Who do I speak to to get it back?

Not to be an ass...but definately no one in here...lol...try rockstar support

Fireman Sam
  • Fireman Sam

Los Santos Fire Department

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:01 AM

How do you mod a police vehicle in content creator????

i

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:05 PM

You should probably try asking that in a modding forum. Unless I am misunderstanding your question that isnt a thing...and most people in here aren't the modding types.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 02:20 AM

I caught a race today playing random phone races that had a new type of ramp in it I have not seen before. This guy has like 10 versions of "Supercar BIG AIR" races with minimum of 2.5k likes on the lowest one. I have messaged him personally to see if he will share but also want to ask here if someone knows how.

We have all seen the ramps placed tip to tip to stretch the length of the ramp out.

But what this guy is doing is using small ramps laid with the tip of the second ramp in the middle of the first, then a third placed halfway on the second...and continuing up with each ramp using the one below it as the base surface so that the ramp angle increments up with each consecutive ramp added. He has some that literally curve up from the road into a completely vertical jump similar to the jumps at the airport.

I would really like to know how these are done. This should have been available from the beginning.

Fachuro
  • Fachuro

Streamer

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 07 April 2014 - 01:40 PM

I caught a race today playing random phone races that had a new type of ramp in it I have not seen before. This guy has like 10 versions of "Supercar BIG AIR" races with minimum of 2.5k likes on the lowest one. I have messaged him personally to see if he will share but also want to ask here if someone knows how.

We have all seen the ramps placed tip to tip to stretch the length of the ramp out.

But what this guy is doing is using small ramps laid with the tip of the second ramp in the middle of the first, then a third placed halfway on the second...and continuing up with each ramp using the one below it as the base surface so that the ramp angle increments up with each consecutive ramp added. He has some that literally curve up from the road into a completely vertical jump similar to the jumps at the airport.

I would really like to know how these are done. This should have been available from the beginning.

I've done the same thing in one of my concept races I'm still developing, it's a pain stacking them, but basically you just put down a small ramp, and a small ramp facing the opposite way, then stack a medium or large ramp the right direction on the 2nd small ramp.  Then repeat building for each curve you want to add...  It's a pain moving them if you figure out your jump was too close or too far from where you wanted to go though...  Got a mate working on a loop atm, dunno how he manages to stack after 90 degrees though...

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 10 April 2014 - 03:51 PM Edited by Staten, 10 April 2014 - 07:52 PM.

nvm

GRANDHEIST
  • GRANDHEIST

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:36 PM

What cool things you can do with Actors?

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:18 PM

What cool things you can do with Actors?

Stick them in a car.

BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:23 PM

Do the vehicles you place in the creator respawn after they've been destroyed in an actual match?

Sorry I don't play Capture much.

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

well you got the perfect disguise and you're looking okay

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:36 PM

From what I read no. They really should though so we could have large scale battles with military vehicles that don't just turn into a spawnkill bloodbath...

BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:45 PM

From what I read no. They really should though so we could have large scale battles with military vehicles that don't just turn into a spawnkill bloodbath...

Yeah that's exactly what I'm trying to avoid.

Thanks for your response.

Punisher.
  • Punisher.

Capture King

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2014 - 08:25 PM

Here's a question

Is there an option to not respawn in a vehicle? 

paulmgrath
  • paulmgrath

Dope Fiend

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 April 2014 - 11:05 PM Edited by paulmgrath, 12 April 2014 - 11:07 PM.

^^ Yes select through the vehicle choices until no vehicle option appears

Little thing i read earlier its possible to place actors and grab bags in vehiclesby dropping them on top havnt tried it yet

edit actors in cars already posted : p

Flukey
  • Flukey

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2014 - 11:19 PM Edited by Flukey, 13 April 2014 - 10:59 AM.

Is there a way to create a race where the racers have a wanted level from the start?

MrANthraX
  • MrANthraX

GTA:V - WS Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:52 PM

How to delete the jobs you've made??

Is it possible?

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:24 PM

Is there a way to create a race where the racers have a wanted level from the start?

You can start the race inside the base. Difficult but possible.

How to delete the jobs you've made??
Is it possible?

When you are in the creator and it says "load creation" you enter that and when you pick a race to load you can hit A to load it or X to delete it.

Nelson Van Alden
  • Nelson Van Alden

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:30 PM

Sorry if this is a common question, but how do you put checkpoints high up on top of things?

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:26 PM

Are you using car mode or the third person view?

There needs to be enough space to have the checkpoint and at least one of the three trailing vehicles.

The Guy 393
  • The Guy 393

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:31 PM

I've done the same thing in one of my concept races I'm still developing, it's a pain stacking them, but basically you just put down a small ramp, and a small ramp facing the opposite way, then stack a medium or large ramp the right direction on the 2nd small ramp.  Then repeat building for each curve you want to add...  It's a pain moving them if you figure out your jump was too close or too far from where you wanted to go though...  Got a mate working on a loop atm, dunno how he manages to stack after 90 degrees though...

I joined race where the dude managed to stack the ramps almost vertical ... I cant seem to figure out how the heck he did it. Anyone any ideas?

I bookmarked the race 4 wat madness ultra v2 by lxl eZula lxl 

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:25 AM

Yeah, I did find out how to do it. Look for youtube video on stacking ramps. It is quite tedious.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:09 PM

Two things. How do you place actors inside vehicles, and am I the only one who can't get no respawn vehicle to work. When I select none it still spawns me in a random car

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:41 PM

Two things.

1) Spawn the vehicle, then select Actors, set them up how you want, then move them over the vehicle and select Place

2) It seems to be a bug.  I just read on Rockstar Support that the issue had been passed on to the devs.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:47 PM

Is there something broken about the GTA mode with the vehicles you need to capture? Aren't they supposed to respawn?

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:42 PM Edited by Staten, 17 April 2014 - 10:44 PM.

Is there something broken about the GTA mode with the vehicles you need to capture? Aren't they supposed to respawn?

They are supposed to respawn, though not immediately.  There seems to be some sort of glitch, a rare one, where the capture object doesn't respawn, but it shouldn't be happening every match.  The only thing I can think to help would be to have a lot of vehicles to capture, which I know isn't ideal.

ELJ199(
  • ELJ199(

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:08 PM

Hey guys, the content creator tab isn't appearing at all on my online menu. The tabs available are: Jobs, Join friends, join crew members, playlists, players, crews, xbox live party, swap chatacters, options, find new session and leave gta online. Theres no Creator tab! Anyone else have this problem, or know how to fix???
Hey guys, the content creator tab isn't appearing at all on my online menu. The tabs available are: Jobs, Join friends, join crew members, playlists, players, crews, xbox live party, swap chatacters, options, find new session and leave gta online. Theres no Creator tab! Anyone else have this problem, or know how to fix???

WillC-HHG
  • WillC-HHG

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:19 PM

http://gtaforums.com...rom-start-menu/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users