GTA Online: Content Creator Questions & Answers

371 replies to this topic
IMRXN
  • IMRXN

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:39 AM

I have a question, as I'm new to the content creator I've only seen that you can create a race, LTS, a hold job and I think one more where I've forgotten the name, does anyone if R* adds more gamemodes that you can create, cause I have an idea where it's like a hunter game mode, where players have to hunt someone within a set time to win, still an idea in the works but it might just be an idea if there isn't a suitable mode to create it *sigh* so in essense does anyone if R* adds game modes to create in the creator?

III974III
  • III974III

Either 100% cool or 1000% berserk

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 April 2015 - 12:53 PM

Hi,

it's been a while since I've played GTAO, let alone used the editor in any way, and I would love to catch up about the following :

1 - each platform (360,PS3,XB1,PS4 and PC) has its set of custom created races, right ? Meaning, you can't play on PS4 a race created on 360 or from PC to XB1, or any other combination ? 

2 - and what about the number of items you can use to build stuff : Is it still limited, on PC and next gen, to 50, as it was before with the 360?

Also, are there any new features since let's say June 2014 ?

Thanks a lot 

Ezekeil2Ofive17
  • Ezekeil2Ofive17

"I do what I do best, I take scores"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 April 2015 - 02:11 PM

So I'm going to build my first map, I'm sure I will have many questions!

my first 2 are;

How do I set the boundaries of my map? I want to stop choppers flying too far away

How do I set the respawn time of the chopper? I want then to respawn every 5 min

on xb1 if that matters

cheers

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:10 AM

Question:

Where do I post my PC created jobs?

Free Aim Jesus
  • Free Aim Jesus

ajbns87

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 4 weeks ago

A topic doesn't appear to exist m8.

Create one yourself ;)

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago

Does anyone know if fixed team spawn points in TDM are a thing yet, or soon, or never?

It's really frustrating to have players spawn wherever the hell...

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Fireman, 4 weeks ago.

Does anyone know if fixed team spawn points in TDM are a thing yet, or soon, or never?

It's really frustrating to have players spawn wherever the hell...

I'm pretty sure you can placeTeam Deathmatch spawnpoints seperately, the problem is a lot of Rockstars maps are too small to allow one team to spawn on one side (as it will lead to spawnkilling), which is why they put spawns for each team on each side, which leads to weird respawns behind the enemy.

Also, does anyone know how you can allow custom rides, without overriding the Available Vehicles? I made a Quad/Dune Buggy race for example, for only Quads and Dune Buggies, but when I put on Custom vehicles someone with a custom BF Injection can still race it.

mckane02
  • mckane02

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

Is it possible to get the marksman in the creator on ps3? I want to practice with it on bots.

Bone34
  • Bone34

Rat

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

Is it somehow possible to make a 1 team capture, or something similiar to this ? Or ability for both teams to cooperate on both capturing the same thing without being hostile to each other. I would like to create some kind of custom heist this way.

GTA_Crispyy
  • GTA_Crispyy

Creator

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

When will the creator be easier to use and let us phase objects into others without glitching them? For example, Halo has a very nice creator feature and Rockstar should take their ideas... 

The Jackal 4563
  • The Jackal 4563

Crew accountant.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

On Xbox 1, how do you place spawns on top of objects elevated or otherwise? If that isn't possible anymore, is there alternate methods of getting spawn points elevated?

DavidJamesMathie2013
  • DavidJamesMathie2013

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 days ago

Basically what you need to do is place your spawn point down on the ground. Then pick it up. Then quickly move it and place it onto the object. Search youtibe for ccc_010 he has a great tutorial on this. Its called the move glitch.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users