Content Creator Q&A

404 replies to this topic
Beiresj
  • Beiresj

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Belgium

Posted 18 August 2015 - 03:50 PM

Is it allowed by Rockstar to mod custom maps? Like placing some windmills for a demolition derby? And if yes, how do i get the mod? :)

fullxthrottle94
  • fullxthrottle94

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2015 - 05:49 PM

How do I unlock a car spacific race? I made a race for compacts n everytime I race the compacts on it, it's lock to the prairie, how can I fix this?

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 September 2015 - 07:02 AM

How do I unlock a car spacific race? I made a race for compacts n everytime I race the compacts on it, it's lock to the prairie, how can I fix this?

Go to set vehicle class in the menu and tick/untick those classes you do/don't want to be available.

When your desired class is highlighted - press X (XB) or Square (PS) to then select which cars  within that class will be available

Is it allowed by Rockstar to mod custom maps? Like placing some windmills for a demolition derby? And if yes, how do i get the mod? :)

The mods are out there but not allowed legitimately by R*

StoreytaleFM
  • StoreytaleFM

Divine Despot

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2015 - 10:01 AM

Could someone tell me how to place spawn points on props? Trying to make an unarmed death match in the Alamo sea and can't figure out how to place the spawn points on anything, even tried on containers to no avail. Any help would be great, thanks

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 September 2015 - 10:34 AM

Could someone tell me how to place spawn points on props? Trying to make an unarmed death match in the Alamo sea and can't figure out how to place the spawn points on anything, even tried on containers to no avail. Any help would be great, thanks

Do people not google this sh*t for themselves anymore?

My gran knows how to do this.

There are about 6 billion threads, videos and tutorials on how to do this.

Anyway.

https://www.youtube....h?v=9s4kqq0gkx8

• StoreytaleFM likes this

StoreytaleFM
  • StoreytaleFM

Divine Despot

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2015 - 10:58 AM

Anyway.

Nice one cheers

Pressure Drop
  • Pressure Drop

Rocksteady

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 September 2015 - 06:12 PM

Hi there.
I want to ask if anyone knows what is going on with the creator at the moment, regarding props disappearing from jobs ?

The other day, I went to finish off one of my races, and after publishing it, I realised a 3x3 sandbag prop had appeared right through the middle of one of my striped barriers, blocking most of the road off. So i deleted it and re-tested and published the job again.

Then a tire wall appeared out of nowhere so I had to delete it and republish again,

Then last night I played one of my older races, that I had updated maybe a week ago. At the hairpin turn, one of my tire wall barriers had vanished completely.

It was funny at the time, but is beginning to make me angry as it is going to cause massive problems in the future, I can see it now.

Anyone know why this happens, or if it can be prevented? My crew are also experiencing this, and I think it is going to need a pretty urgent fix -_-

joejuggernaut
  • joejuggernaut

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2015 - 09:22 PM

How do we place spawn points and vehicles on platforms floating in the sky somebody attempted to answer this posting a video but it turns out that's patched is there any other way to do it or we just kind of f*cked

joejuggernaut
  • joejuggernaut

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2015 - 11:23 PM

Anyway.
. This doesIt work.

Don Maximus Meridius
  • Don Maximus Meridius

Basterds Boss

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 23 September 2015 - 11:40 PM

Its possible add team spawn points? Im doing a "Attack the Fortress" TDM and want to make only a team respawn inside the fortress.

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:25 AM

Anyway.
. This doesIt work.

It does. I did it yesterday. I'm on the 360 - maybe it's different on other consoles.

Its possible add team spawn points? Im doing a "Attack the Fortress" TDM and want to make only a team respawn inside the fortress.

Nope. Team specific spawn points have never been a thing.

JayJay77
  • JayJay77

Dreamer

• Members
  • France

Posted 10 October 2015 - 12:18 AM

How is it possible to put more than 100 props ?
I play on PS4 and I have seen many races with huge ramps made with hundreds of containers.
Sorry if this question was already asked.

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 October 2015 - 07:37 AM

How is it possible to put more than 100 props ?
I play on PS4 and I have seen many races with huge ramps made with hundreds of containers.
Sorry if this question was already asked.

It isn't.

100 props is the limit on next gen. Clever building and placement gets you those huge ramps etc. It looks like there's more than 100 but I promise you there isn't

Sangers
  • Sangers

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 October 2015 - 06:20 AM

Hey Guys, I'm having heaps of trouble making a DM. No matter what I do, it requires me to put down a minimum of 30 start points (15 for team 1 and 15 for team 2). Even if I set it up as a Normal DM and not a Team DM.

I've made small DMs before when I was on Xbox 360 and you never had to put down the max number of start points. Anyone else having this problem?

temi4328
  • temi4328

"The crow no longer sings to me"

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 27 October 2015 - 11:28 AM

Am I able to use the creator without PlayStation plus. For the ps4. I know you need psn but I'm pretty sure you don't need PlayStation plus

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users