Photo

Since the MoneyPocalypse, I have not had a single car blown up

40 replies to this topic
CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:52 PM

naa. for me have been business as usual...

blowing cars and getting my car blow like there is no tomorrow.

i love how you can drive by, throw a sticky to a car (preferably an Chromed Adder) place bounty on the bastard, blow him up and have NO BS warning and dont have to pay insurance!

LOVE THAT SO MUCH!

• Malibu454 likes this

Accendo
  • Accendo

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:31 PM

Driving the Futo is hilarious for this reason. Watching people hesitate until they realize it's a f*cking Futo and only $112 to reinsure.

Xeloj
  • Xeloj

Anti-Griefer

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:30 AM

I need to find a Faggio. How much is that to insure?

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:35 AM Edited by Malibu454, 22 January 2014 - 12:36 AM.

If you want to be a douche... pour gas on someone's PV with a bit of a gas trail on the ground, then light it by doing a burnout in your car. Other guy pays the bill for his car you just blew up.

That is funny Sh!t there.

Or just leave the gas near the rear tire.

My son did that to me when i walked out of the room.

He knows I always do burnouts with my Vigero.

As soon as I started smokin em the back started flaming I was like WTF??

I get out and there's a jerry can in my hand.. :lol:  :lol:

BurningChrome
  • BurningChrome

RAMPAGE KING!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:39 AM

If you want to be a douche... pour gas on someone's PV with a bit of a gas trail on the ground, then light it by doing a burnout in your car. Other guy pays the bill for his car you just blew up.

Huh! I didn't know that. Time to go be douchey!
Muwahahaha!

BurningChrome
  • BurningChrome

RAMPAGE KING!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:46 AM

I was posted up at the edge of an alley gunfighting a guy one night when some random asshat comes barreling around the corner and tries to skid turn into the alley. He skid past sideways but I could tell he had a sticky he was holding out the window. He power slides around and zlams into the alley hitting the wall, and I promptly shot him through yhe windshield.
Then I quickly affixed asticky to the hood of his car that was against the wall (not easy to see) and ran across the street.
Sure enough after he respawned he ran to the alley to get his car.
I watched his blip on the map and when it got faster, indicating he was driving, I blew his dumb ass up!
Then of course I had to send him a message about what a scrub he was!
Lolol!

gamikzone
  • gamikzone

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:58 AM

Last night when i was on i was playing with my friend and we were crusing around in my monroe and next thing you know we see a tank douche destroying every player in the server, so guess what i do, call pegasus to bring out my tank and i go up behind him and destroy his ass.

Strikeslip
  • Strikeslip

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:01 PM

I was posted up at the edge of an alley gunfighting a guy one night when some random asshat comes barreling around the corner and tries to skid turn into the alley. He skid past sideways but I could tell he had a sticky he was holding out the window. He power slides around and zlams into the alley hitting the wall, and I promptly shot him through yhe windshield.
Then I quickly affixed asticky to the hood of his car that was against the wall (not easy to see) and ran across the street.
Sure enough after he respawned he ran to the alley to get his car.
I watched his blip on the map and when it got faster, indicating he was driving, I blew his dumb ass up!
Then of course I had to send him a message about what a scrub he was!
Lolol!

If you had a mic, you could tell him you are about to blow him up just before you do it.

I did the sticky on HPV prank, and had line of sight of the guy as he got into the HPV.  Then I said, hey rodriguez, I put a sticky on that and I'm going to blow you up!  Fun to watch him try to get out... boom!

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:06 PM

You've just been lucky in your sessions.

Asshole f*ckface d!ckbag douchebags are still all over the place.

djdest
  • djdest

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:18 PM Edited by djdest, 22 January 2014 - 03:19 PM.

Every time someone comes near me they try to kill me, even if I'm just minding my own business.
I found a tailgater earlier and posted if anyone wanted it, a minute later someone blew it up from a lazer. What's the f*cking point of that?

Xeloj
  • Xeloj

Anti-Griefer

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:27 PM

Last night, fully modded Entity in front of Ammu-nation. See another player come up, pour a clip of SMG fire into the tires, then leave. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users