Photo

armored trucks.....

57 replies to this topic
meth.
  • meth.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:26 PM

i've been in a few infinite spawn sessions. very profitable!

anyone notice the trucks are only dropping 2 bags instead of 4 or 5? since the "maintenance" i get under 3k per truck

Headdogg81
  • Headdogg81

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:28 PM

1. block truck in with a car

2. run around to the back and shoot it open with an auto shotgun

3.????

4. Profit

this last couple of days when i rob them i see that the cash is subtracted from the score and then what i have "earned" is actually taken from my bank account....same happened to my friend as well.

I too have lost money robbing armored trucks. I took one out yesterday and then it came up with a red minus figure. It all happened quickly so i didnt see if it actually took money from me but it definately showed the red numbers indicating its taking it away from me. Anyone else had this?

• blackwolfred likes this

hesselgren
  • hesselgren

Homie

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:30 PM

nah about the same money for me. did a couple earlier today, around 8-9k in each.

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:30 PM

are you boys having any luck with them??? i blow the sh*t outta them and get nothing, sorry if this is a known issue but it used to work, woulda thought with us all being peasants now any chance there is for 'free' cash it would work......

Seems like you're having a similar problem....

• NYC PATROL, TimelyMeerkat and Bake2011 like this

o ILL AUDIO o
  • o ILL AUDIO o

Bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts.

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:31 PM

anyone notice the trucks are only dropping 2 bags instead of 4 or 5? since the "maintenance" i get under 3k per truck

2 nights ago I attacked an armored truck and got 4 bags out of it for about 10-12k, so they're still out there but they're not spawning as often as they used to.

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Meep Meep.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:41 PM

Shoot the dead center of the doors. Or use sticky bombs, if you're about that life...  ._.

Me, this dude I added as a friend, and his crew members were looking for Schafters yesterday, and we were just going after trucks for the longest time. It's pretty easy.

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:49 PM

Just a suggestion, if you threw a sticky and it didn't land in the right place, don't bother with a second one because odds are it will blow up the whole truck. Use the Assault Shotgun to open the doors in under 3 seconds.
  • MantisFang likes this

Sangers
  • Sangers

Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:59 PM

If you're following close behind, sometimes you can accidently drive over the cash and it can be obscured from view by your vehicle. If you don't see the cash, try backing up to where you blew the doors open.

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:17 AM

2 nights ago I attacked an armored truck and got 4 bags out of it for about 10-12k, so they're still out there but they're not spawning as often as they used to.

The amount has little to do with the number of bags.

In last nights $600,000 session I had only two bags fall of out of the truck. It amounted to $10,000. People pay attention the white number that pops up...which is really showing the amount per bag...not the total amount.

When I notice the trucks spawning up...I usually put all my money in my on hand, into the bank account...so I can see exactly what I'm getting.

It's one reason why I know how much money is being generated per session...before this latest $600K session...we had an $800K session about two nights before.

MindEntropy
  • MindEntropy

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:19 AM

I don't know why you'd bother to get out of your car. Just sticky bomb while driving and wait til it's clear then detonate. Drive up to the money and loot. Easy escape from 3 stars. Or if you don't care about rp put a mask on to get the chopper off you. When I'm out of stickies I block the front, shoot the guards and run around the back with an assault shotgun. The latter is a bit more challenging.

SirPhilMcKraken
  • SirPhilMcKraken

QOTD PlayStation Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:23 AM

I very very rarely even see armored trucks on the PS3 version. When I do, they seem to disappear after about 10 seconds. I have played almost 7 days overall and only robbed about 5 and seen about 10.

I will pwn you newbs
  • I will pwn you newbs

Homie

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:25 AM

I've barely seen them unlike most of yall. Most I ever got was 8,000

Terrato137
  • Terrato137

The One

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:28 AM

I very very rarely even see armored trucks on the PS3 version. When I do, they seem to disappear after about 10 seconds. I have played almost 7 days overall and only robbed about 5 and seen about 10.

Exact same thing as me. Hardly ever see them.

wimthetim
  • wimthetim

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:39 AM

I was fighting with another player tonight over roughly eight trucks which spawned one after another. I took about 30 grand in total. was very enjoyable gameplay.
that said this was the first time ive had multiple trucks spawn in quick succession. im level 90. sometimes ive been playing a few hours a day and haven't seen any trucks for atleast a week. crate drops seem to be even less frequent.
im going to try playing some invite only sessions as it seems trucks and crates spawn more regularly.

also thanks for the tip on the silenced auto shotgun. hope it works

blackwolfred
  • blackwolfred

HellsWolfPak&Proud

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:40 AM

3.????

4. Profit

this last couple of days when i rob them i see that the cash is subtracted from the score and then what i have "earned" is actually taken from my bank account....same happened to my friend as well.

I too have lost money robbing armored trucks. I took one out yesterday and then it came up with a red minus figure. It all happened quickly so i didnt see if it actually took money from me but it definately showed the red numbers indicating its taking it away from me. Anyone else had this?

yeah it happens really quick,i had noticed the red and minus a couple days ago.but i had made a mental note of my money amount right before the trucks started today.

GTARACER93
  • GTARACER93

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:54 AM

They glitch sometimes. 

After about 15 spawning in a row  they become empty. Still good for rp though. 

Seeing as i've only seen 2 within the last 5 days of playing, I don't believe you ._.

I didn't see any for days then  last night the respawning over and over seemed to be back 

CHIEFSTA
  • CHIEFSTA

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:52 AM

I hate when they spawn and I try getting to one and all of a sudden it disappears off the map.

I was in a full lobby a few weeks ago where 1 would spawn after another, I gained about $65k from that. Love when that happens.

I encountered a few empty ones as well, which were obviously glitched too.

Also, I remember when I was cruising with the team & we all passed by an armored truck, I honk the horn, all of a sudden "******* attacked an armored truck" 3 stars by simply honking lol.

Horndog_SA
  • Horndog_SA

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:16 AM

I read a while back in a similar thread that you can steal the truck and then drive into water and the doors open, not sure how true it is, i simply throw a sticky, back up, make sure no cars are close and blow the doors open. i noticed if you blow up the actual truck and not the doors you will not get anything out at all.

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:37 AM

The amount has little to do with the number of bags.

In last nights $600,000 session I had only two bags fall of out of the truck. It amounted to $10,000. People pay attention the white number that pops up...which is really showing the amount per bag...not the total amount.

When I notice the trucks spawning up...I usually put all my money in my on hand, into the bank account...so I can see exactly what I'm getting.

It's one reason why I know how much money is being generated per session...before this latest $600K session...we had an $800K session about two nights before.

I love it when they glitch out.

0_0.jpg

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:35 AM

Had the negative amount last night. Checked my account at a cash point and had 4x -2755 in the transaction log, 1 for each bag. I didn't actually lose any money tho, just didn't gain any.
If I want to see how much I got from a truck I pull up the share cash from last job section of the interaction menu.
Had consecutive spawns but never too many.
Best session for regular spawns is invite or crew but you need a couple of people in to guarantee them.
And yeah, you're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off ;)
  • DS Monkfish likes this

gitmowaterboard
  • gitmowaterboard

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:51 PM

I used to have luck using the shotgun to open the doors but lately I've attempted this and fired multiple shotgun blasts into the doors and they still don't open. Maybe I'm using the wrong shotgun?

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:18 PM

You can also call Lester to find out the location of armored cars.

watchclock
  • watchclock

Hustler

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:25 PM

3.????
4. Profit

Sounds like you pair of knuckleheads are robbing your own trucks!!!

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:02 PM

I managed to get 3 the other night, lowest was 12k, biggest was 6 bags of 3400 each. I wish could find another 400k round of trucking, that would be nice right about now.

CappyRoman
  • CappyRoman

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:14 PM

Do they spawn in same locations as single player?

dewtech_2008
  • dewtech_2008

Boldly going forwards, 'cause we can't find reverse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:20 PM

Me and the crew leader got well over 80 to chain spawn one night and they never cost us money. I made about 400,000 and he made similar. Shame it was before the wipe out

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:15 PM Edited by Muirenn, 22 January 2014 - 06:19 PM.

Shooting the sh*t out of the doors never works for me. If it does, it takes freaking fooorrreveeerrr. One time, I followed an armored truck for about 7 or 8 minutes, in a slow ass suv. I couldn't use stickies 'cause I didn't have any, 'cause I didn't have any money. Yey. The truck eventually went into a parking lot and stopped, I killed the drivers, then the cops killed me. After respawning and walking around a long-ass fence, I get back to truck and spend another minute shooting the immobile doors for 5k.

Woo.

Stickies are the only reliable thing for me. Boom~

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 01:53 PM

Finally! After 2 months of not seeing this, we got it to happen last night. 2 of us managed to keep it going for about an hour and 15min. Best hit was four bags, 7246 each. We kept getting interupted by Simeon's HPV, but we figured out how eliminate that and get trucks to come back. Started the session with $0 cash, sold a Baller and did 1 race for 5400, back to free roam and nothing but trucks to $287,465 when I shut off, my friend made 305k.

Noticed one thing though, the empty trucks are ones somebody has already hit, that only disappeared from the map for the guy who hit it. Several times the truck would not drop and respawn for me after my friend hit it, I had to either go into LSC or my garage to get it to respawn. Once I even blew it and 6 police cars sky high, but the icon still appeared where the burned out shell of the truck lay.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users