Photo

armored trucks.....

57 replies to this topic
schwam66
  • schwam66

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:36 PM

are you boys having any luck with them??? i blow the sh*t outta them and get nothing, sorry if this is a known issue but it used to work, woulda thought with us all being peasants now any chance there is for 'free' cash it would work......

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:37 PM

You just need to blow out the back-doors, not the whole truck itself... Make sure you put a sticky on the door (or a few shotgun shots from close range) and detonate it without other cars around it blowing up.

Sash
  • Sash

Mile high club

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:39 PM Edited by sashkris, 21 January 2014 - 03:52 PM.

Shoot the sh*t in the between the doors with an MG. They should pop open with bags of cash.

Technetic
  • Technetic

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:39 PM Edited by Technetic, 21 January 2014 - 03:39 PM.

are you boys having any luck with them??? i blow the sh*t outta them and get nothing, sorry if this is a known issue but it used to work, woulda thought with us all being peasants now any chance there is for 'free' cash it would work......

069.jpg

• poklane and KingCantona like this

Insert-Coin-To-Continue
  • Insert-Coin-To-Continue

I Have A Beard

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:39 PM

You can kill the guards and steal the truck, for the loot, as well.

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:39 PM

I had them spawning like crazy the other day. Probably about 15 of them before they finally stopped. Only 1 was empty.

line of chop
  • line of chop

Playa

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:40 PM

Stupid idea trying to get rid of 3 stars in an armored truck dont you think?

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:42 PM

Drive up behind them and throw a sticky bomb on the doors. Back up and blow them open. Then grab the cash and run.

• UchihaRingo likes this

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:42 PM

If you get in the truck fast enough, you'll be gone before the cops arrive.

• Ethereal_NYC likes this

Rammer2k
  • Rammer2k

All In!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:44 PM

I like picking them up with a Cargobob,and dropping it off on top of Maze Bank.  Sometimes they'll drive right off.  Other times the guards will get out, and do nothing.  Leaving me with an easy 6K - 19K.

• Ethereal_NYC likes this

GTARACER93
  • GTARACER93

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:45 PM Edited by GTARACER93, 21 January 2014 - 03:47 PM.

They glitch sometimes. 

After about 15 spawning in a row  they become empty. Still good for rp though. 

• StewNorth likes this

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:47 PM

They glitch sometimes. 

After about 15 spawning in a row  they get empty. Still good for rp though. 

More than that. One time, my cousin and I robbed over 50 of them, and got tired or we could have kept going.

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:49 PM

Wait till they stop at lights or block path.

Use a silenced weapon (the shotgun) on the back door ,middle of locks. The doors will pop open, you will get all the money without destroying any and they will never know what happened and NO police!

Just drive off into the sunset with anything from 2000k to 15000k

Once or twice they have started spawning a the airport terminal and wouldn't stop, just constant trucks. We actually got bored 

Insert-Coin-To-Continue
  • Insert-Coin-To-Continue

I Have A Beard

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:49 PM

Who said anything about getting rid of 3 stars in the armored truck?

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:50 PM

I like picking them up with a Cargobob,and dropping it off on top of Maze Bank.  Sometimes they'll drive right off.  Other times the guards will get out, and do nothing.  Leaving me with an easy 6K - 19K.

I do this but I drop off the truck on top of buildings that you can't drive off, effectively trapping the vehicle. It's funny cause you see all the white blips heading towards the truck and usually just as other people are showing up to rob the truck I'm just lifting off with it. Must be a WTF? moment for them i'm guessing.

schwam66
  • schwam66

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:51 PM

You just need to blow out the back-doors, not the whole truck itself... Make sure you put a sticky on the door (or a few shotgun shots from close range) and detonate it without other cars around it blowing up.

maybe thats my issue i just throw a grenade or sticky anywhere, swear it used to still work like this but will focus on the backdoor like you boys suggest :lol:

watchclock
  • watchclock

Hustler

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:53 PM

Last night I had quite an intense experience of hitting three trucks in a row while also defending myself against another player trying to do the same AND apparently all of the cops.

BL3ASBY
  • BL3ASBY

UKTS

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:53 PM

I dont even know where to find them! Driving me crazy! Someone tell me how you get them to spawn? or find them... Single player yeah ive found them, but not online. 

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:56 PM

I had them spawning like crazy the other day. Probably about 15 of them before they finally stopped. Only 1 was empty.

Oh, so some are actually empty. I thought it was a glitch. 

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:56 PM

I dont even know where to find them! Driving me crazy! Someone tell me how you get them to spawn? or find them... Single player yeah ive found them, but not online. 

They are one of the random freemode events. If there is a high priority vehicle on the map, or some other random event, they will not spawn. These events only happen one at a time. So take care of the other events to get this one to start.

Docfrost
  • Docfrost

Shichibukai

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:57 PM Edited by Docfrost, 21 January 2014 - 03:57 PM.

are you boys having any luck with them??? i blow the sh*t outta them and get nothing, sorry if this is a known issue but it used to work,

are you boys having any luck with them??? i blow the sh*t outta them and get nothing

i blow the sh*t outta them and get nothing

Sounds like you're doing a poor job. I at least get a 20

watchclock
  • watchclock

Hustler

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:59 PM

maybe thats my issue i just throw a grenade or sticky anywhere, swear it used to still work like this but will focus on the backdoor like you boys suggest :lol:

Use auto-shotgun.

1. Safer
2. Cheaper ammo
3. Can also be used on any players / cops
4. Quicker because:

a) you don't have to change weapons between taking out guards and opening doors.

b) don't have to move away from doors, and then back to them to get cash.
  • MantisFang likes this

DS Monkfish
  • DS Monkfish

Doesn't know how to do good avatars

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:05 PM Edited by DS Monkfish, 22 January 2014 - 11:48 AM.

I had this last night with a friend in an invite-only sesh. We've seen it before and thought "yay, free moniez" and proceeded to take turns robbing them. After about 18 of them, we noticed that we'd started to lose money. Only a small amount, but we realised that although we were getting the cash, we were also losing some from our bank accounts.

We tried moving our cash to our pocket, and that worked once, but after that every truck we hit cost us money for no gain. Weird.

• Ethereal_NYC and Sirpepperoni like this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:10 PM

1. block truck in with a car

2. run around to the back and shoot it open with an auto shotgun

3.????

4. Profit

blackwolfred
  • blackwolfred

HellsWolfPak&Proud

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:45 PM

1. block truck in with a car

2. run around to the back and shoot it open with an auto shotgun

3.????

4. Profit

this last couple of days when i rob them i see that the cash is subtracted from the score and then what i have "earned" is actually taken from my bank account....same happened to my friend as well.

GTAVArtem013
  • GTAVArtem013

01010010 01001111

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:49 PM

Me and one of my crew mates had joined a public lobby yesterday and armored trucks were literally spawning seconds after each other. One would get attacked, at least 5 second's would pass, another would spawn, and It went like this the whole lobby. While at times, some of them were empty.

SnyderGuy
  • SnyderGuy

BMX Sensei

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:51 PM

069.jpg

No, because that's how it worked in GTA 4, you blew up the vehicle and you got money.

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:19 PM

Last night it was another $600,000 session for myself and my crewmate.

Terrato137
  • Terrato137

The One

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:22 PM

They glitch sometimes. 

After about 15 spawning in a row  they become empty. Still good for rp though. 

Seeing as i've only seen 2 within the last 5 days of playing, I don't believe you ._.

Chinsei
  • Chinsei

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:25 PM

every time i see them is after i have no stickies left :( so i usualyl end up stealing the truck an running until i lose the cops since o.O its not that hard.. you just have to get lucky ^.^ hm..other wise i just use an assualt rifle an shoot the doors open..though not sure which is the cheapest option.. the assualt rifle seems the cheapest to me. 114$ for ammo vs 600(roughly) for a sticky.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users