* Author: BLITZ
* Necessary Requirements: Tweaker/Limit Adjuster (aka Project 2dfx)
* Other Requirements: Standalone
* Version: First version and hoppely the final one.
* Install type: Archive
* Size: 2.5MB
* Like many of my GTA Mods, this time and finally I manage to bring the entire trees vegetation to their full draw distance across the entire map. Now they will stay permanent and shall be seen from any distance.
* Moddb Website: http://www.moddb.com...a-trees-lod-mod
* Moddb Download Link Page: http://www.moddb.com...s/trees-lod-mod
* You have to read the ReadME! in order to complete the mod installation over your San Andreas game.
* It is recommended to not use Trees Lod over GTA San Andreas Lod Mod or SRt3 due their different build based on their configuration.
* Each Mod like GTA San Andreas Lod Mod & SRt3 will have their own Trees Lod.
* The purpose of building this version of Trees Lod is for anyone who doesn't want to use GTA San Andreas Lod Mod in the first place
or any other major mod created by me.
* Trees Lod is build over the original San Andreas files meaning that nothing have been changed apart from adding
* Includes source code (by checking the SourceCode folder) for each tree I added into this mod and it should clear
the problems for those who are using Project Oblivion/BSOR or other similar mods.
* All the files are unmodified excluding vegaxref.IDE who has few changes & vegepart.IDE which has the most changes.
* FPS drops can be expected for low-end PC who are using Project Oblivion & BSOR.
* All trees will stay permanent on the map and they should be seen from any distance.
* Works perfect with SA-MP. Tests were made.