[PS3] Clean Racers Wanted

56 replies to this topic
The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:00 PM

Dont worry you didnt come off as rude at all :)

No i dont have team speak, is it free?

C4 you have been added, 7 slots now available

Ya it is free. I can pm you the address of it once I update it. Been busy, but i'll get on this a.s.a.p..

T0lly
  • T0lly

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:25 PM

Looking for some guys to have some clean racing fun with us. By clean I mean no slamming each other on purpose and running people of the track. Bumpin and scrapin is fine, it happens. We are competitive, but not aholes. We just wanna have some good fun with 10+ laps give or take. We will switch up tracks and classes. Mainly cars though. Super, Sports, and coupes generally. Open to suggestions and such though.

If clean racers to play with is what you are looking for this thread is full of them:

http://gtaforums.com...hread-ps3-xbox/

It is the sole purpose of the thread.

ItMustBeTheChair
  • ItMustBeTheChair

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:33 AM

In regards to the issue you're facing with tracks not always being big enough for 16 people, my tracks usually are. I'm always looking for challenging roads to kick butt on, so if you want a tour of the races I've created just pm me on psn when I'm on and I'll throw a playlist together ao you can take a look. Warning though, I wont hold back... only one way to test a track, right?

BazzyB
  • BazzyB

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:23 PM

I never realised that you could create your own playlists of tracks you wanted to use, This would definitely help when trying to set up an event. 

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:32 PM

Just want to really encourage use of the approved racers thread. It is incredibly useful.
After using it and linking up with fellow racers, it honestly felt like playing a new game. Had some incredibly tense battles with some of the guys.

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:24 PM

Some possibilities so far:
Cyber Racing League  (C.R.L.)
Elite Racing Driver's Club (E.R.D.C.)
Racers United (R.U.)
Cyber Athelete Racing (C.A.R.)
National Cyber Racing (N.C.R.)

Thoughts or ones to add?

BazzyB
  • BazzyB

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:12 PM

@ tolly & Soggyinvert - That thread is really helpful and list of racers can be really useful. I've put my name down and message a couple of guys.

@ Angel King - I like my own E.R.D.C (obviously) i also like Racers United - Suggestions:

• Rapid City Racing/Racers - R.C.R
  • OL Racing - O.R
  • Racing evolution vanquishers  - R.E.V

• Pinnacle Racing - P.R

• Rubber Burns - R.B

• Number Eleven Racing - N.E.R

• Rush Racing - R.R

• Legendary Racing League - L.R.L

I dont mind if you blast them, i just reeling these off lol

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:25 PM

I know this is a shameless plug but I still like racers united. It's what we're aiming for I feel, to bring all the racers together for battles.

With all due respect, elite drivers racing club just sounds too pretentious.

All the other suggestions sound like a standard racing crew. Which is not what we're aiming for.

Some kind of racing league name would work but keep it generic, no "super skillzzzz racing league" type names if you catch my drift.

I dunno.. Just my two cents

BazzyB
  • BazzyB

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:43 PM Edited by BazzyB, 23 January 2014 - 03:45 PM.

@ Soggyinvert - I see where you're coming from, it does give that sort of vibe off. I was going for something similar to the BRDC which is the British Racing Drivers Club, but thought i cant nab that, so i just changed the first word lol. I would be more than happy with Racers United tbh, its has a good meaning and underlying message. It getst my vote :)

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:32 PM

Ya I am more geared towards the league ideas, seeing how that is what the plan is. It should sound professional, but also relate to video games in my opinion. However, not a requirement. I agree with Soggyinvert about the "superskillz racing" etc.

These are just my thoughts on these. I don't think they are bad ideas by any means.. 

-A drivers club sounds like a club.

-Racers United seems a little too generic and also has more of a club tone rather than a league one?

I knew this would take some good thought. It is something that will hopefully last. It is possible to also get gaming sponsors and such. How much we get out of this will depend on how much we put in. 

Any and all ideas are welcome and wanted.

Mrwhiteglasses
  • Mrwhiteglasses

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:44 PM Edited by Mrwhiteglasses, 23 January 2014 - 08:45 PM.

I would love to race or do some proper tests etc.

True about -approved racers thread- ... I was initiated by MoSeph and opened a new chapter in racing. It made me so much more competitive.

Then there are championship playlists ... granted they suit player who created them etc, but it's good fun.

I would prefer official R* easy to learn races though, as custom races ... not many of them are good or balanced.

PSN: Ztalin

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 10:03 PM

I would love to race or do some proper tests etc.

True about -approved racers thread- ... I was initiated by MoSeph and opened a new chapter in racing. It made me so much more competitive.

Then there are championship playlists ... granted they suit player who created them etc, but it's good fun.

I would prefer official R* easy to learn races though, as custom races ... not many of them are good or balanced.

PSN: Ztalin

Cool.

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:44 AM

Im down to join ya any time. Add me.

PSN: Xenimar

Friendly heads up. 

I removed this guy from my FList because he is a dirty racer. 

BazzyB
  • BazzyB

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 04:10 PM

@ Mrwhiteglasses - I am working on getting approved at the minute, maybe you could vouch for me? If we get people to nominate the tracks they like, test them, create a poll and then only the best ones get through then.

@The angel king - I raced with Xenimar the other night and he seemed fine, no dirty manoeuvres, left plenty of space. How about before completely banishing him, we could put him as pending and ask some of the other guys to race with him. If they confirm what your saying we black list him, if they don't they he is good to go. Just a thought?

One racer that i can confirm is a clean tidy racer is Malakai713. Had some good exciting racing.

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:32 PM

@ Mrwhiteglasses - I am working on getting approved at the minute, maybe you could vouch for me? If we get people to nominate the tracks they like, test them, create a poll and then only the best ones get through then.

@The angel king - I raced with Xenimar the other night and he seemed fine, no dirty manoeuvres, left plenty of space. How about before completely banishing him, we could put him as pending and ask some of the other guys to race with him. If they confirm what your saying we black list him, if they don't they he is good to go. Just a thought?

One racer that i can confirm is a clean tidy racer is Malakai713. Had some good exciting racing.

No that's fine and perfectly reasonable. I wasn't saying black list him. Was only saying I removed him for it and as a warning to others. 

erickj250
  • erickj250

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:42 PM

Erickj239

Aizcold
  • Aizcold

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:50 PM Edited by ElvisGouranga, 24 January 2014 - 09:52 PM.

If clean racing is what you are looking for than do check the approved racers thread. I'm a member of Apex Stalkers myself and we organise weekly events and time trial challenges on all kinds of different tracks and with different classes of vehicles. We currently have over 250 members, so there is always someone online to have a good clean race with.

Check our forums for more info and to sign up: http://apexstalkers.enjin.com/forum

You can also message or add me directly on PSN for a couple of induction races, my PSN id is Aizcold. Please mention Apex Stalkers in your message.

BazzyB
  • BazzyB

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:45 PM

@AngelKing - Sorry dude thats what i thought you meant :) 

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:24 PM

nice of you guys to promote the Approved Racers thread, i noticed one of two of you over there already,,,

im always up for connecting with new clean races (stating the obvious much hahaha)

Racing league sounds like a good idea, be interested to keep an eye on this and see what you guys finalise :)

in the meantime if you wana spin some clean laps, yall know where im at :)

snilsson
  • snilsson

Trick

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:57 PM

I am also very interested in this! A league would be epic!

I have completed almost 700 races and won a vast majority of them, and I always keep it clean.

I play on a daily basis and if anyone wan't to hit me up for a race add my PSN: Senilsson

Where you guys at btw? Thinking about the time difference. I'm in Sweden.

• mo-seph likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:16 PM

I am also very interested in this! A league would be epic!

I have completed almost 700 races and won a vast majority of them, and I always keep it clean.

I play on a daily basis and if anyone wan't to hit me up for a race add my PSN: Senilsson

Where you guys at btw? Thinking about the time difference. I'm in Sweden.

from the guys ive seen and know most are UK/EU with one or two in the US (CST timezone methinx)

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:23 PM Edited by The Angel King, 28 January 2014 - 04:12 PM.

@snilson I am from the U.S. 

The foundation has been started and will be available to the public soon. As of now we are still deciding on a name.

paulmgrath
  • paulmgrath

Dope Fiend

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:03 PM

UK racer here looking for crew! PSN kieranovks

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:42 AM

Ironing out a few more details, but should be done in 1-2 weeks time. We will be looking for tracks to test that will be put in circuits. So those interested in this should make sure those tracks are dialed in. Also looking for event organizers. Anyone interested in this should contact myself or BazzyB. Thanks.

Logan1ner
  • Logan1ner

Red Rum Racing

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:54 PM

The Los Santos Street Racing Championship

Sponsored by

Overview:

The Los Santos Street Racing Championship Is brought to you by the ERDC (Elite Racing Driver’s Club) also in association with Los Santos Customs and Atomic Tire and Rubber Products.

The LSSRC is aimed at driving/racing enthusiasts based all over the GTA forum and aims to provide an exciting, structured, clean racing format across all classes of vehicles and tracks in Los Santos.

The Angel King has offered to set up a forum dedicated to the ERDC racing events and all information regarding race day, qualifying results will be posted there on a regular basis. But will require help from everyone involved to keep it operating smoothly for the benefit of everyone.

Details:

The first instalment of the LSSRC will be held across 16 circuit tracks and completed over 2 weekends. The class type of cars will be supers. If all goes well we can roll it out across different classes and race types.

Entry Fee: $5,000 – This needs to be submitted beforehand to my level 1 created character whose only purpose is to receive gifted money from entrants and transfer gifted money to the championship winner in an invite session only. Once all money has been received the level 1 character will then remain dormant until the championship has come to an end and the winner decided. The winnings will be transferred and you are more than welcome to report me and blacklist my name if I don’t. There needs to be a level of trust and just think why would I want to go to all this effort for $80,000 when I could potentially earn this amount anyway through racing and betting, I could also win which would be a bonus J I want this to succeed and I’m not a dick lol.

16 Drivers Max per championship

If you are interested please submit your names. Drivers involved and interested so far:

BazzyB – PSN: bazz_46

The Angel King – PSN receieved

Xenimar – PSN: Xenimar

xs220 – PSN: Tawner

ItMustBeTheChair – PSN: ItMustBeTheChair

Bullet Proof 96 – PSN: varunsethrocks

Soggyinvert – PSN: Required

malakai713 – PSN: malakai713

C4-_-GIBBfather - PSN: C4-_-GIBBfather

Drivers so far will be PM’d to confirm entries. There are 7 slots available.

Class rules & regulations:

Entry requirements for first championship

·         Supercars

·         EMS upgrade 4 must be installed

·         No other modification limitations, open class.

Race Format:

16 tracks - Covered over 2 weeks

8 races per week – E.g. 4 races Saturday evening & 4 races Sunday evening.

Race times - will agreed before the event but the time zone will be UK GMT 0

Qualifying sessions – A day will be set where racers are given 15 minutes per track to post their best times. Once you have completed your qualifying sessions for the tracks you will be racing at, your times must be screen shot with a date and time stamp, and then submitted. This will then determine your grid position for race day.

Race Day – Because we cannot arrange grid positions before hand I think the best format will be a rolling start. All races will be 11 laps long, the first lap will be used to organise everyone into their grid positions so no bolting off! After the first few turns have been made and everyone is in position the leader will then lead the pack at half race pace. Once you have crossed the start finish line and have entered lap 2 only then can you go a full race speed. Anyone who fails to comply with this rule and bolts off one lap one or cheats on grid position, their results will not count and you will kicked from the championship and will not be allowed to partake in any future events, their entry fee will also not be refundable.

Split races – I have noticed that some tracks don’t actually permit 16 racers, I have struggled with this myself when creating my own tracks due to objects being in the way or an uneven surface (god DAMN it) so I think a split race format will suit these types of tracks.

·         All 16 drivers qualify

·         Top 8 drivers with the fastest time will do 1 race (no points awarded in this race)

·         Next 8 drivers with the fastest time with do a separate race (no points awarded in this race)

·         In each race the top 4 finishers will automatically qualify for the third and final race which will determine the results for the drivers and award points for the championship.

·         For the 8 drivers that do not make the third and final race their points will be decided on qualifying times.

Points -

1st: 25 points

2nd: 18 points

3rd: 15 points

4th: 12 points

5th: 10 points

6th: 8 points

7th: 6 points

8th: 4 points

9th: 2 points

10th: 1 point

Results – All results from sessions will be posted on the forum dedicated to the LSSRC.

·         Qualifying Results for each round

·         Race results for each round

·         Championship standings

Tracks:

This is where we need help from you guys. We need you to nominate your favourite circuit tracks that we can use for the 16 rounds and then vote on which ones we would like to race at. Here are 2 that I have created, I would like to see them as rounds in the championship, but please have a play and let me know what you think and if you would like to get them included. I also think we should have City Street race at night, dock roads race (Monaco styley) if anyone can replicate or knows of famous tracks that have been created post them here.  I will say one thing though, no highway races, we want bends, tight curves hairpins etc, I don’t mind if the start/straights are used on highways but I don’t want to racing around the perimeter of Los Santos, I find it quite boring and not technical (don’t know if anyone else agrees) in another format like death races though it can be fun (gives me a chance to aim lol).

Round 1 – Los Santos Street Circuit

Round 2 – Vinewood Gran Prix

Round 3 – TBC

Round 4 – TBC

Round 5 – TBC

Round 6 – TBC

Round 7 – TBC

Round 8 – TBC

Round 9 – TBC

Round 10 – TBC

Round 11 – TBC

Round 12 – TBC

Round 13 – TBC

Round 14 – TBC

Round 15 – TBC

Round 16 – TBC (night race)

Prizes:

Yep that’s right folks you read it right. Prizes will be awarded for racers who are outstanding:

·         Championship winner – Receives $80,000

·         Wash out award – If you get a perfect season and score the maximum championship points available (400 points) you will receive your own personal Nagasaki Dingy and $20,000.

·         Übermacht Award – Whoever gets the most pole positions across the 16 rounds will receive an Übermacht Sentinel GTS donated by LS Customer and Atomic Tyres.

Racing Rules:

1.Entry fees must be paid before racing in the championship

2.No refunds on championship entry fees

3.Vehicles must comply with regulations

4.If you do not qualify for an event then you cannot partake in that race

5.If you cannot partake in a race then this is classed as a DNF and 0 points will be awarded

6.If miss 3 races on the trot then you will be kicked from the championship.

7.Qualifying times must have time and date stamps for authenticity. Please be honest

8.Races will be 11 laps long, first lap is the rolling start and then you have 10 laps of race time.

9.You must comply with the rolling start opening lap rule as mentioned above, if you bolt off or, if you are not in the correct position by the time you go over the start/finish your result will be noted as a DNF, and you will not be able to partake in any other future racing events and you will be blacklisted. Plus your entry money will not be refunded.

10.Stick to the tarmac! No shortcuts, curb clipping is ok but no driving over verges to get round the corner, follow the road. This will be policed in race, so honesty is needed.

11.Deliberate take outs, excessive ramming, wing clipping, spinning players out, take that shizzle elsewhere cuz we don’t want it! Obviously sometimes accidents are unavoidable but blatant malicious moves will result in a warning which will consist of point deductions. If the behaviour continues in other races then you will be kicked from the championship.

12.Just enjoy yourself J

I hope I have covered most angles here so please feel free to sign up and contribute  :lol:

I would be down for this if it isn't too late to sign up. PSN - Logan1ner
Clean racer, often race with fellow friends who are also very skilled
and clean racers. Looking to challenge myself against other racers.
My race record isn't too bad, sitting at 810 wins 686 losses.

So it would be good to hear back from one of you's about all this,

hopefully not too late to participate :)

BazzyB
  • BazzyB

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:29 PM

The forum has been set up to schedule clean races and clean racing championships across various classes. All we need now is your help and input to help schedule the first season and put the rules and regulations in for each one. I will also need people to help out with the forum and to help run it, so if you are interested let me know. Please take a look and sign up, we can make this epic!

BazzyB
  • BazzyB

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:45 PM

Bump

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users