Photo

[PS3] Clean Racers Wanted

56 replies to this topic
The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:55 AM Edited by The Angel King, 24 January 2014 - 11:38 PM.

Looking for some guys to have some clean racing fun with us. By clean I mean no slamming each other on purpose and running people of the track. Bumpin and scrapin is fine, it happens. We are competitive, but not aholes. We just wanna have some good fun with 10+ laps give or take. We will switch up tracks and classes. Mainly cars though. Super, Sports, and coupes generally. Open to suggestions and such though.

Edit: The goal is to start a racing league. Not just a place to gather for races.  Circuit racing and etc.

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 12:58 PM

Hmmm what do you mean by "we"? I have a clean racing crew, we'd be keen to link up for races

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:10 PM

"We" as in a few friends/clan members. 

BazzyB
  • BazzyB

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:45 PM

Dont know if you and your crew mates would be interested but I am keen to set up an online championship, here is what i posted on another thread. If you are up for feel free to provide me with suggestions to improve the format further.

I'm not sure if this has been thought of, discussed or blown out of the water yet, but I was wondering if there are people out there who are interested in starting up an online racing championship or if there is a group out there that already does this?

I think its a good idea for folks that want to try and race against other car/racing enthusiasts that want competitive and clean racing, and full grids!

If it hasn't been done yet would anyone be interested in getting together to create one?

The way I'm thinking is:

• Entry fee - $5000 per driver. This will make up the prize fund at the end of $80,000
  • Crew/club racers
  • 16 Drivers max 
  • 16 rounds - We can all choose the 16 circuits we want to race at whether they are personal or rockstar (in my opinion some personal ones are really good, others well...)
  • Cars - I was initially thinking for the championship that supers would be used, but there is nothing to say we cant roll it out for different car classes and have multiple championships going on at the same time, or start up using a different type of vehicle?
  • Circuit Racing
  • 3 laps per round
  • 4 races per week?
  • Details of race will be posted online before the event Time, entrants, circuit etc
  • Details of results will be posted online after the event and we could pin a thread which can record round results and then driver results after each round
  • points scoring system - Mirror formula 

1st : 25 points
2nd : 18 points
3rd : 15 points
4th : 12 points
5th : 10 points
6th : 8 points
7th : 6 points
8th : 4 points
9th : 2 points
10th : 1 point

• Prize fund - $80,000 + ultimate glory
  • Extra money can be earned from betting

What do you reckon? Would anybody be interested in this?

• The Angel King likes this

Xenimar
  • Xenimar

Founder and Leader of DSIS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:06 PM

Im down to join ya any time. Add me.

PSN: Xenimar

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:31 PM

@BazzyB 

How would you do the entry fees? Can't exactly give money. Perhaps through bounties or something?

Most of what you listed sounds great, but personally I would love to see much longer races than 3 laps. Perhaps I use to play to much Gran Turismo and such, but hey I can't help it. I think it takes more skill and you have more time to really race and fight for spots without being "pushy"?

4 races per week sounds good and I wouldn't be opposed to more either.  Could also do a bigger(maybe endurance race) sometime on the weekend?

As far as maps go.....I think maps like the Laguna Seca Remake would be awesome. Ones like Dipping in would be cool too. Just a few thoughts to toy with. If we got something set up real good, perhaps we could start a forum and/or site to keep track of this info and such. Perhaps have qualifiers n such? Perhaps this is going to far, but i think it would be a lot of fun. Could even do prizes at some point?

@xenimar I will add you later today :)

Tawner
  • Tawner

Beast Extraordinaire

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:47 PM Edited by xs220, 21 January 2014 - 05:48 PM.

Angel, add me on PSN: Tawner, I would love to join you guys! I can be online whenever! And the laguna seca remake is my go to race love that sh*t.

@ BazzyB: Amazing idea! Feel free to PM me when you have all the details set/made a topic on it!

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:55 PM

Apex Stalkers and Red Rum Racing are also strong and active Clean racing crews on both consoles...if your interesed in more competition.

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:23 PM

I don't think we can get a sub on this site/forum for this stuff, but it sounds like there is a community in itself to do something like I was saying? If you guys think it is something to it, I can set up a forum and such to do this stuff. Only catch is I would need a few trust worthy people to help maintain keep tabs on things. I can do it solo, but I rather not. Please feel free to give some feedback on this too. I don't want to or think we should have to limit ourselves to one thing? Having different types of races, classes, circuits, drags, etc? 

I will take it as far as I can go so long as it isn't just me or a few. If we have crews or groups of people interested......we should all get together IMO.

Note: I will add your accounts when I am able to log on later. :D

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:41 PM

Without tring to link to outside sites a Red Rum Racing has a forum already set up and we welcome other crews to come by and call us out any time. Apex Stalkers already has a few members who frequent it and we organize through there. I admin it and would be glad to give your crew thier own member group and you can post your challenge offer in the crew meets section. Link in sig.

BazzyB
  • BazzyB

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:25 PM

@angel - I was think with entry fees there has to be a level of trust involved, I see three ways of doing it. First would be to creat another level 1 character and all entry fees are gifted to him, once all have been received his us then put into dormant mode, his only function to receive gifted money or transfer gifted money at the end of the championship. Another way could be bounties as you said, or the final way could be that everyone gifts their entry fee at the end to the championship winner. All option have the risk of someone not paying but I think the first option would be the safest. A trust person is nominated and if they don't pay the money then complaints can be logged, what do you think to the ideas?

The reason I said 3 laps per race was because some of the created tracks I have driven have been quite long and I tend to find if your winning other people just quit before. But I would be happy to do more laps. How many laps would you guys like to complete per race? 10? 20?

We could also do race weekends 3 races per day, and you could have the championship completed in a couple of weeks and move onto another class, tracks etc.

Im also having a go at making my own tracks and I'll admit they're not great but with some fine tuning and tweaks they could be classic! but Laguna Seca would be awesome to replicate. I think if we can get 16 people together and everyone lists at least 2 two different tracks and we can narrow it down by the most popular vote.

We could have prize cars. Do any of you guys follow moto gp and are familiar with the BMW award? If not basically it the rider who gains the most pole positions across the season/championship wins a BMW M series (not sure if its a 3 or 5 series's) we could so the same, who ever get the most pole positions is given that BM look a like fully modded?

I've got a good feeling about this guys

BazzyB
  • BazzyB

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:37 PM

Btw my PSN is: bazz_46

Add me if your interested in getting the ball rolling for this

auticoder
  • auticoder

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:46 PM

I'm also in for clean racing so if you want psn : auticoder

ItMustBeTheChair
  • ItMustBeTheChair

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:08 AM

Psn: ItMustBeTheChair

I'm in full support of the clean racers initiative.
I regularly host my own created races, usually ones that demand a certain level of skill. Add me on social club and psn as they've got the same tags. Alternatively, send me a message on psn and I'll host a race for you.

For gran turismo fans, this is where you need to be.
:D

ItMustBeTheChair
  • ItMustBeTheChair

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:21 AM

In fact, I'm hosting one now. :p

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:49 AM

@angel - I was think with entry fees there has to be a level of trust involved, I see three ways of doing it. First would be to creat another level 1 character and all entry fees are gifted to him, once all have been received his us then put into dormant mode, his only function to receive gifted money or transfer gifted money at the end of the championship. Another way could be bounties as you said, or the final way could be that everyone gifts their entry fee at the end to the championship winner. All option have the risk of someone not paying but I think the first option would be the safest. A trust person is nominated and if they don't pay the money then complaints can be logged, what do you think to the ideas?

The reason I said 3 laps per race was because some of the created tracks I have driven have been quite long and I tend to find if your winning other people just quit before. But I would be happy to do more laps. How many laps would you guys like to complete per race? 10? 20?

We could also do race weekends 3 races per day, and you could have the championship completed in a couple of weeks and move onto another class, tracks etc.

Im also having a go at making my own tracks and I'll admit they're not great but with some fine tuning and tweaks they could be classic! but Laguna Seca would be awesome to replicate. I think if we can get 16 people together and everyone lists at least 2 two different tracks and we can narrow it down by the most popular vote.

We could have prize cars. Do any of you guys follow moto gp and are familiar with the BMW award? If not basically it the rider who gains the most pole positions across the season/championship wins a BMW M series (not sure if its a 3 or 5 series's) we could so the same, who ever get the most pole positions is given that BM look a like fully modded?

I've got a good feeling about this guys

I think the gifting the winner is a perfect way to do it. Anyone that doesn't do this will simply just be kicked from future events?

I think having a forum and such to organize all this is the way to go and we can keep track of bad behavior and such. Sadly we will have to black list racers sometimes. It is bound to happen.

I say 10+ laps give or take really depends on the track,circuit, class, and events? This is something we could get together on and hammer out the details. Would be nice to have normal races and some endurance ones for those who really want to do this. 

@The rest of you. I have you all written down and will be adding you in moments.

I think I will start a forum to get the ball rolling. For the header I can create a nice banner, however I need a little input. What would you all like to see in the banner? What types of cars? I can also come up with a few to vote on or make a section for others to make. I don't want this to be a me thing. I want it to be an "us" thing, but I am happy to do the core work.

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:16 AM Edited by The Angel King, 22 January 2014 - 04:52 AM.

Blacklist:

cashif89(IGN crew)

guardsman94

ItMustBeTheChair
  • ItMustBeTheChair

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:28 AM

Yeah they were dirty drivers. The track we were on needs clean driving.

ItMustBeTheChair
  • ItMustBeTheChair

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:33 AM

[quote name="The Angel King" post="1064576781" timestamp="1390358972"]

[quote] I don't want this to be a me thing. I want it to be an "us" thing, but I am happy to do the core work.[/quote]

I'll be more than happy to host more of those races to keep everyone occupied while you get organized. :p

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:39 AM

[quote] I don't want this to be a me thing. I want it to be an "us" thing, but I am happy to do the core work.

I'll be more than happy to host more of those races to keep everyone occupied while you get organized. :p

Ok I will start the ball rolling. The first site/forum for this will be a beta basically. 

I need help with a "name" though. Like "Cyber Racing League", "C.R.L." for short as an example. In my opinion it should look and feel professional and such. Let's here some ideas.

ItMustBeTheChair
  • ItMustBeTheChair

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:44 AM

The skilled racers initiative? SRI?

BazzyB
  • BazzyB

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:15 AM

I am not really a techy guy when its come to creating forums, but you can count on me to contribute to it and help arrange events any time.

Name wise how about the ERDC - Elite Racing Driver's Club?

I am gonna come up with a format for racing events, but I think what would help if you guys could recommend some tracks that we can race at. I am thinking on circuit races for the first championship and lets see how that goes, if its successful we can roll out sprints, rally's etc, if you get my drift (excuse the pun) lol

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:26 AM Edited by soggyinvert, 22 January 2014 - 11:29 AM.

How about something simple and general. This would be a various crew thing right?

Maybe something easy like "Racers United"

We have a multitude of great tracks btw, our member "aizcold"s tracks stand out in particular

He has a whole list of GP style tracks all carefully tested with anti corner cutting measures taken. I can confidently say they are great fun to race on, very well made.

He also has a San Andreas rally list of about 7 or so rally sprints, once again, really awesome tracks, I'll try get the links and you can see for yourselves

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:44 PM

Yay another wheel. Let me know when you get set up...I will point it out to the members of the clean racing crews I am in.

BazzyB
  • BazzyB

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:34 PM Edited by BazzyB, 22 January 2014 - 04:38 PM.

The Los Santos Street Racing Championship

Sponsored by

Overview:

The Los Santos Street Racing Championship Is brought to you by the ERDC (Elite Racing Driver’s Club) also in association with Los Santos Customs and Atomic Tire and Rubber Products.

The LSSRC is aimed at driving/racing enthusiasts based all over the GTA forum and aims to provide an exciting, structured, clean racing format across all classes of vehicles and tracks in Los Santos.

The Angel King has offered to set up a forum dedicated to the ERDC racing events and all information regarding race day, qualifying results will be posted there on a regular basis. But will require help from everyone involved to keep it operating smoothly for the benefit of everyone.

Details:

The first instalment of the LSSRC will be held across 16 circuit tracks and completed over 2 weekends. The class type of cars will be supers. If all goes well we can roll it out across different classes and race types.

Entry Fee: $5,000 – This needs to be submitted beforehand to my level 1 created character whose only purpose is to receive gifted money from entrants and transfer gifted money to the championship winner in an invite session only. Once all money has been received the level 1 character will then remain dormant until the championship has come to an end and the winner decided. The winnings will be transferred and you are more than welcome to report me and blacklist my name if I don’t. There needs to be a level of trust and just think why would I want to go to all this effort for $80,000 when I could potentially earn this amount anyway through racing and betting, I could also win which would be a bonus J I want this to succeed and I’m not a dick lol.

16 Drivers Max per championship

If you are interested please submit your names. Drivers involved and interested so far:

BazzyB – PSN: bazz_46

The Angel King – PSN receieved

Xenimar – PSN: Xenimar

xs220 – PSN: Tawner

ItMustBeTheChair – PSN: ItMustBeTheChair

Bullet Proof 96 – PSN: varunsethrocks

Soggyinvert – PSN: Required

malakai713 – PSN: malakai713

C4-_-GIBBfather - PSN: C4-_-GIBBfather

Drivers so far will be PM’d to confirm entries. There are 7 slots available.

Class rules & regulations:

Entry requirements for first championship

·         Supercars

·         EMS upgrade 4 must be installed

·         No other modification limitations, open class.

Race Format:

16 tracks - Covered over 2 weeks

8 races per week – E.g. 4 races Saturday evening & 4 races Sunday evening.

Race times - will agreed before the event but the time zone will be UK GMT 0

Qualifying sessions – A day will be set where racers are given 15 minutes per track to post their best times. Once you have completed your qualifying sessions for the tracks you will be racing at, your times must be screen shot with a date and time stamp, and then submitted. This will then determine your grid position for race day.

Race Day – Because we cannot arrange grid positions before hand I think the best format will be a rolling start. All races will be 11 laps long, the first lap will be used to organise everyone into their grid positions so no bolting off! After the first few turns have been made and everyone is in position the leader will then lead the pack at half race pace. Once you have crossed the start finish line and have entered lap 2 only then can you go a full race speed. Anyone who fails to comply with this rule and bolts off one lap one or cheats on grid position, their results will not count and you will kicked from the championship and will not be allowed to partake in any future events, their entry fee will also not be refundable.

Split races – I have noticed that some tracks don’t actually permit 16 racers, I have struggled with this myself when creating my own tracks due to objects being in the way or an uneven surface (god DAMN it) so I think a split race format will suit these types of tracks.

·         All 16 drivers qualify

·         Top 8 drivers with the fastest time will do 1 race (no points awarded in this race)

·         Next 8 drivers with the fastest time with do a separate race (no points awarded in this race)

·         In each race the top 4 finishers will automatically qualify for the third and final race which will determine the results for the drivers and award points for the championship.

·         For the 8 drivers that do not make the third and final race their points will be decided on qualifying times.

Points -

1st: 25 points

2nd: 18 points

3rd: 15 points

4th: 12 points

5th: 10 points

6th: 8 points

7th: 6 points

8th: 4 points

9th: 2 points

10th: 1 point

Results – All results from sessions will be posted on the forum dedicated to the LSSRC.

·         Qualifying Results for each round

·         Race results for each round

·         Championship standings

Tracks:

This is where we need help from you guys. We need you to nominate your favourite circuit tracks that we can use for the 16 rounds and then vote on which ones we would like to race at. Here are 2 that I have created, I would like to see them as rounds in the championship, but please have a play and let me know what you think and if you would like to get them included. I also think we should have City Street race at night, dock roads race (Monaco styley) if anyone can replicate or knows of famous tracks that have been created post them here.  I will say one thing though, no highway races, we want bends, tight curves hairpins etc, I don’t mind if the start/straights are used on highways but I don’t want to racing around the perimeter of Los Santos, I find it quite boring and not technical (don’t know if anyone else agrees) in another format like death races though it can be fun (gives me a chance to aim lol).

Round 1 – Los Santos Street Circuit

Round 2 – Vinewood Gran Prix

Round 3 – TBC

Round 4 – TBC

Round 5 – TBC

Round 6 – TBC

Round 7 – TBC

Round 8 – TBC

Round 9 – TBC

Round 10 – TBC

Round 11 – TBC

Round 12 – TBC

Round 13 – TBC

Round 14 – TBC

Round 15 – TBC

Round 16 – TBC (night race)

Prizes:

Yep that’s right folks you read it right. Prizes will be awarded for racers who are outstanding:

·         Championship winner – Receives $80,000

·         Wash out award – If you get a perfect season and score the maximum championship points available (400 points) you will receive your own personal Nagasaki Dingy and $20,000.

·         Übermacht Award – Whoever gets the most pole positions across the 16 rounds will receive an Übermacht Sentinel GTS donated by LS Customer and Atomic Tyres.

Racing Rules:

1.Entry fees must be paid before racing in the championship

2.No refunds on championship entry fees

3.Vehicles must comply with regulations

4.If you do not qualify for an event then you cannot partake in that race

5.If you cannot partake in a race then this is classed as a DNF and 0 points will be awarded

6.If miss 3 races on the trot then you will be kicked from the championship.

7.Qualifying times must have time and date stamps for authenticity. Please be honest

8.Races will be 11 laps long, first lap is the rolling start and then you have 10 laps of race time.

9.You must comply with the rolling start opening lap rule as mentioned above, if you bolt off or, if you are not in the correct position by the time you go over the start/finish your result will be noted as a DNF, and you will not be able to partake in any other future racing events and you will be blacklisted. Plus your entry money will not be refunded.

10.Stick to the tarmac! No shortcuts, curb clipping is ok but no driving over verges to get round the corner, follow the road. This will be policed in race, so honesty is needed.

11.Deliberate take outs, excessive ramming, wing clipping, spinning players out, take that shizzle elsewhere cuz we don’t want it! Obviously sometimes accidents are unavoidable but blatant malicious moves will result in a warning which will consist of point deductions. If the behaviour continues in other races then you will be kicked from the championship.

12.Just enjoy yourself J

I hope I have covered most angles here so please feel free to sign up and contribute  :lol:

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:34 PM Edited by The Angel King, 22 January 2014 - 03:45 PM.

@Soggyinvert

No it wouldn't be a crew. It would be more of a video game racing league. How big or how small depends on the demand.

I am not really a techy guy when its come to creating forums, but you can count on me to contribute to it and help arrange events any time.

Name wise how about the ERDC - Elite Racing Driver's Club?

I am gonna come up with a format for racing events, but I think what would help if you guys could recommend some tracks that we can race at. I am thinking on circuit races for the first championship and lets see how that goes, if its successful we can roll out sprints, rally's etc, if you get my drift (excuse the pun) lol

Sounds great. I agree we should start off small and see how it goes. I am thinking for the start of it, the site/forum will be more of a meeting grounds, set up type of thing at first. 

Do any of you have Teamspeak 3 on PC? If you do we can all hop on it and discuss things and etc in the future. 

Note: I was thinking we could also have teams perhaps. Like in the real world. Teams could be crews or groups or friends or w/e. Could add a little more fun and competition. 

The Los Santos Street Racing Championship

Sponsored by

Overview:

The Los Santos Street Racing Championship Is brought to you by the ERDC (Elite Racing Driver’s Club) also in association with Los Santos Customs and Atomic Tire and Rubber Products.

The LSSRC is aimed at driving/racing enthusiasts based all over the GTA forum and aims to provide an exciting, structured, clean racing format across all classes of vehicles and tracks in Los Santos.

The Angel King has offered to set up a forum dedicated to the ERDC racing events and all information regarding race day, qualifying results will be posted there on a regular basis. But will require help from everyone involved to keep it operating smoothly for the benefit of everyone.

Details:

The first instalment of the LSSRC will be held across 16 circuit tracks and completed over 2 weekends. The class type of cars will be supers. If all goes well we can roll it out across different classes and race types.

Entry Fee: $5,000 – This needs to be submitted beforehand to my level 1 created character whose only purpose is to receive gifted money from entrants and transfer gifted money to the championship winner in an invite session only. Once all money has been received the level 1 character will then remain dormant until the championship has come to an end and the winner decided. The winnings will be transferred and you are more than welcome to report me and blacklist my name if I don’t. There needs to be a level of trust and just think why would I want to go to all this effort for $80,000 when I could potentially earn this amount anyway through racing and betting, I could also win which would be a bonus J I want this to succeed and I’m not a dick lol.

16 Drivers Max per championship

If you are interested please submit your names. Drivers involved and interested so far:

BazzyB – PSN: bazz_46

The Angel King – PSN required

Xenimar – PSN: Xenimar

xs220 – PSN: Tawner

ItMustBeTheChair – PSN: ItMustBeTheChair

Bullet Proof 96 – PSN: varunsethrocks

Soggyinvert – PSN: Required

malakai713 – PSN: malakai713

Drivers so far will be PM’d to confirm entries. There are 8 slots available.

Class rules & regulations:

Entry requirements for first championship

·         Supercars

·         EMS upgrade 4 must be installed

·         No other modification limitations, open class.

Race Format:

16 tracks - Covered over 2 weeks

8 races per week – E.g. 4 races Saturday evening & 4 races Sunday evening.

Race times - will agreed before the event but the time zone will be UK GMT 0

Qualifying sessions – A day will be set where racers are given 15 minutes per track to post their best times. Once you have completed your qualifying sessions for the tracks you will be racing at, your times must be screen shot with a date and time stamp, and then submitted. This will then determine your grid position for race day.

Race Day – Because we cannot arrange grid positions before hand I think the best format will be a rolling start. All races will be 11 laps long, the first lap will be used to organise everyone into their grid positions so no bolting off! After the first few turns have been made and everyone is in position the leader will then lead the pack at half race pace. Once you have crossed the start finish line and have entered lap 2 only then can you go a full race speed. Anyone who fails to comply with this rule and bolts off one lap one or cheats on grid position, their results will not count and you will kicked from the championship and will not be allowed to partake in any future events, their entry fee will also not be refundable.

Split races – I have noticed that some tracks don’t actually permit 16 racers, I have struggled with this myself when creating my own tracks due to objects being in the way or an uneven surface (god DAMN it) so I think a split race format will suit these types of tracks.

·         All 16 drivers qualify

·         Top 8 drivers with the fastest time will do 1 race (no points awarded in this race)

·         Next 8 drivers with the fastest time with do a separate race (no points awarded in this race)

·         In each race the top 4 finishers will automatically qualify for the third and final race which will determine the results for the drivers and award points for the championship.

·         For the 8 drivers that do not make the third and final race their points will be decided on qualifying times.

Points -

1st: 25 points

2nd: 18 points

3rd: 15 points

4th: 12 points

5th: 10 points

6th: 8 points

7th: 6 points

8th: 4 points

9th: 2 points

10th: 1 point

Results – All results from sessions will be posted on the forum dedicated to the LSSRC.

·         Qualifying Results for each round

·         Race results for each round

·         Championship standings

Tracks:

This is where we need help from you guys. We need you to nominate your favourite circuit tracks that we can use for the 16 rounds and then vote on which ones we would like to race at. Here are 2 that I have created, I would like to see them as rounds in the championship, but please have a play and let me know what you think and if you would like to get them included. I also think we should have City Street race at night, dock roads race (Monaco styley) if anyone can replicate or knows of famous tracks that have been created post them here.  I will say one thing though, no highway races, we want bends, tight curves hairpins etc, I don’t mind if the start/straights are used on highways but I don’t want to racing around the perimeter of Los Santos, I find it quite boring and not technical (don’t know if anyone else agrees) in another format like death races though it can be fun (gives me a chance to aim lol).

Round 1 – Los Santos Street Circuit

Round 2 – Vinewood Gran Prix

Round 3 – TBC

Round 4 – TBC

Round 5 – TBC

Round 6 – TBC

Round 7 – TBC

Round 8 – TBC

Round 9 – TBC

Round 10 – TBC

Round 11 – TBC

Round 12 – TBC

Round 13 – TBC

Round 14 – TBC

Round 15 – TBC

Round 16 – TBC (night race)

Prizes:

Yep that’s right folks you read it right. Prizes will be awarded for racers who are outstanding:

·         Championship winner – Receives $80,000

·         Wash out award – If you get a perfect season and score the maximum championship points available (400 points) you will receive your own personal Nagasaki Dingy and $20,000.

·         Übermacht Award – Whoever gets the most pole positions across the 16 rounds will receive an Übermacht Sentinel GTS donated by LS Customer and Atomic Tyres.

Racing Rules:

1.Entry fees must be paid before racing in the championship

2.No refunds on championship entry fees

3.Vehicles must comply with regulations

4.If you do not qualify for an event then you cannot partake in that race

5.If you cannot partake in a race then this is classed as a DNF and 0 points will be awarded

6.If miss 3 races on the trot then you will be kicked from the championship.

7.Qualifying times must have time and date stamps for authenticity. Please be honest

8.Races will be 11 laps long, first lap is the rolling start and then you have 10 laps of race time.

9.You must comply with the rolling start opening lap rule as mentioned above, if you bolt off or, if you are not in the correct position by the time you go over the start/finish your result will be noted as a DNF, and you will not be able to partake in any other future racing events and you will be blacklisted. Plus your entry money will not be refunded.

10.Stick to the tarmac! No shortcuts, curb clipping is ok but no driving over verges to get round the corner, follow the road. This will be policed in race, so honesty is needed.

11.Deliberate take outs, excessive ramming, wing clipping, spinning players out, take that shizzle elsewhere cuz we don’t want it! Obviously sometimes accidents are unavoidable but blatant malicious moves will result in a warning which will consist of point deductions. If the behaviour continues in other races then you will be kicked from the championship.

12.Just enjoy yourself J

I hope I have covered most angles here so please feel free to sign up and contribute   :lol:

I am not able to take screenshots. Also, for racing slots, doesn't that go by previous race positions? If it does you could just have a play list play the same tracks twice..etc.

Not saying to tyou league name or suggestion, but I think we should compile a list of names and maybe vote on it? It would be nice to not have to change it in the future, so getting it right should be well thought out?

BazzyB
  • BazzyB

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:17 PM

I dont see why we couldnt do it on race positions?

i've just thought of an idea maybe to level the playing field that i've done when I have been go karting. Everyone has to start from every position on the grid throughout the season. So for example, in race one i could be picked for pole position, then the second race I am 16th, third race 5th, fourth race 9th etc etc by the time I have reached the last race i have started from every position on the grid. This will give the slower racers an advantage when they are at the front of the grid and the faster guys will be at a slight disadvantage, but everyone has the chance to swap roles and it provides and equal balance. Also it makes it more interesting for the faster guys trying to fight through the pack?

I am fine with the league name suggestion just thought would start it off, the name can be changed whenever :)

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:22 PM

I dont see why we couldnt do it on race positions?

i've just thought of an idea maybe to level the playing field that i've done when I have been go karting. Everyone has to start from every position on the grid throughout the season. So for example, in race one i could be picked for pole position, then the second race I am 16th, third race 5th, fourth race 9th etc etc by the time I have reached the last race i have started from every position on the grid. This will give the slower racers an advantage when they are at the front of the grid and the faster guys will be at a slight disadvantage, but everyone has the chance to swap roles and it provides and equal balance. Also it makes it more interesting for the faster guys trying to fight through the pack?

I am fine with the league name suggestion just thought would start it off, the name can be changed whenever :)

That works. 

The name suggestion is a great start. I didn't mean to come off as rude if that seemed like it.

Also, do you have Teamspeak?

C4-_-GIBBfather
  • C4-_-GIBBfather

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:25 PM

Please add me to the list :) I found this when i was looking for Clean racers. For thoes of you that wish to add me,

PSN: C4-_-GIBBfather

I create and race hard tracks for all classes of cars. And i love it Clean with some friendly hugs on the tracks ;)

BazzyB
  • BazzyB

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:38 PM

Dont worry you didnt come off as rude at all :)

No i dont have team speak, is it free?

C4 you have been added, 7 slots now available

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users