What Do You Do For Fun?

63 replies to this topic
LukeMeyer11
  • LukeMeyer11

Heist Planner

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:50 PM

Moon Gravity, Super Jump, Invincibility,super punch! a bus--a train-- prettend I'm the Hulk and Rampage through Los Santos

LukeMeyer11
  • LukeMeyer11

Heist Planner

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:52 PM

Moon Gravity, Super Jump, Invincibility,super punch! a bus--a train-- prettend I'm the Hulk and Rampage through Los Santos

Gaming4Cookies
  • Gaming4Cookies

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:06 PM Edited by Gaming4Cookies, 09 May 2014 - 11:06 PM.

Go crazy with my crew!  https://www.youtube....h?v=Ikm-YkgXA7A

There are so many things to do in GTA V

voyager
  • voyager

5 Bonus Goblins!

• Members

Posted 10 May 2014 - 02:12 AM

In SP:

6. Using a convertible, try to run over peds and have them land dead in my car.

this is pretty fun on the interstate slamming into motorcycles too  :lol:

you get alot longer than 10 seconds, i find i get around 3-5 minutes between switching before the character leaves. I take michael to that big runway in the desert then fly as low as i can over him as franklin in a jumbo jet then switch back to michael as its about to go over about 5 meters above his head and watch him crash it

i don't go through all that. say i want to give a car T has to F. then i switch to F, note where he is, maybe walk him closer to a curb or something, switch back to T and drive to that location. there is F standing where i saw him. as T, i park near F, get out and run away from the car (so F is closer than T is to it). if a dialogue to hang out starts i click no. switch to F, get in car, drive off. sometimes F & T argue over the car, so position T so F can get to it and get moving before T can drag him out. 

• Midnightz likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users