Photo

Share Your GTA V Story

57 replies to this topic
vengenceniko
  • vengenceniko

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:53 AM

I haven't seen a thread for sharing GTA V stories, so I thought I might start one. Feel free to share any amazing or crazy things you've done in the game.Here are my stories:

The first time I bought an Adder, I got it customized with armor, engines, etc. Then I rode it all the way to the military base, which was harder than it sounds, because of my inability to control the Adder's speed and crashing into everything. That was my first time in the base, and I was surprised that the tanks actually shot at me. I got into one of the jets, and got hit with a missile once during the escape. I was celebrating my success when all of a sudden my engine died. Fortunately, I landed it in water, but I was very far from the mainland. Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, a shark came out of nowhere and wasted me.

One day I decided to "clean up" Grove St. from all the Ballas. I went in as Franklin, and found a good cover spot. The following gun fight was exhilarating and challenging, and I almost died several times. Sometime later, the police decided to show up. They attacked the Ballas, and now it was a three way fight. I hid behind a wall to lose the cops, but the Ballas knew my position. Fortunately for me, the Ballas were killed by the cops, then the cops couldn't find me. The aftermath left like a real life shootout, with ambulances, cops, and police cars littering the street. I drove away and then I saw one of those cop chases that randomly occur. The chase stopped on top of the train tracks. When the shootout occurred, their cars suddenly caught on fire and exploded, killing the cops and the criminals. Later the ambulances and firefighters arrived, but a train rammed through all of them, killing them as well.

One time I ran over someone as Michael, and I set his body on fire. Naturally, I got a one star, so I ran to a nearby alley and took cover behind a corner. When the cops arrived, they all ran past me towards the crime scene. One of them got curious and spotted me, and called out to his buddies. All the cops started to move towards me to apprehend me. I got desperate, so I threw out a sticky bomb. Nearly all the cops went flying, and the rest were so disoriented by the smoke, I took them out easily. I felt like I was in a movie. I ran straight for one of their cars, and I managed to clear  out of the area before any heli's or more cops arrived. I drove fast and I realized they were losing me. I hid in the parking space of a building. The cops found my car and they started to close in on me. It was tense, and they almost found me. At the last second, they called off the search. They were literally around the corner. I even went up to one of them to say hi.

So these were my stories, and I want others to share their stories here as well.

• Costar, CanOdope and Jimmy's Dealer like this

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

sick, demented griefer

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:08 AM Edited by Bozzah, 21 January 2014 - 02:09 AM.

I once killed 29 people with a police baton before I died. 
I love doing such "challenges", especially when some friends come over. We do random challenges while getting wasted.

The funniest GTA V moment was when my brother way playing while he visited me with his wife. He called his wife and showed her how he was beating random women.

I was expecting her to react shocked but she just said: "yeah that's right baby, beat these bitches up, I shall be the only woman in your life", I still laugh about that... :D

As for the thread, there's something like this for GTAO  http://gtaforums.com...e-your-stories/

• Costar, vengeancehawk, Trevorphilipjfry and 1 other like this

BeLikeMike
  • BeLikeMike

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:43 AM

Had my first encounter with a shark today. I always thought sharks in GTA 5 was a myth. Hell, I completed 3 triathlons today and saw nothing. I've been in the water a lot. There I am collecting submarine parts when a red dot appears behind me. I turn the view and Jaws is circling me. I swam back to my boat as fast as I could.

While collecting spaceship parts I was flying my copter to the next location when a fighter jet comes out of nowhere and hits me. My helicopter was fine but the jet crashed. Red goes the mini map and a instant 3 star wanted level. I collect the part and manage to shoot my way back to my copter only to be shot out of the sky.

• Costar likes this

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:26 AM

Why did I move to GTA V? I guess it wss the graphics or the ah... Nah, I don't know that thing... That magic, you see it in the trailers, So I wanted to retire from what I was playing, from that Liberty City. So I came here, put my feet up, thought I be a troll like all the other trolls, my friends they be like the friends on COD, we troll with tanks, sit in chrome adders, but well you know how it is...
  • Mr. Dreemurr and Therussiangrimreaper like this

Bertanius
  • Bertanius

I need friends

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:12 AM

On a bright, sunny Los Santos day, I was walking on the streets, but then a pedestrian called the police on me for doing so...

• CanOdope and vncntXVIII like this

Zackyoung1
  • Zackyoung1

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:03 AM

Well I was running from the police on a bike and I was going across the bridge by the military base and a helicopter flew close and I was able to hit the pilot and the helicopter spins out of control and it flew in front of me and then came right at me, so I slowed time down and dodged it and watched has it hit and blew up three cop cars behind me, it was Michael Bay quality haha

Well lets hear some stories!

• Costar likes this

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:24 AM

Probably really random and lucky stunts. Certainly nothing to do with shootouts. The AI is too broken for anything special to happen.
  • ViceCityStalker likes this

ViceCityStalker
  • ViceCityStalker

Is Balls Deep Inside Candy Suxxx

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:39 AM

I`ve done too many awesome things to list here but this is for sure the best thing Jimmy did...

s7kzhrl.jpg

• TJGM, adictoGTA, theGTAking101 and 5 others like this

KaramG
  • KaramG

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:38 AM

I planned out an elaborate bombing. I was playing as Trevor and waited outside the police station (the one you can walk into), put on a pig mask and waited...

I then switched to Michael, used a special motorcycle and parked it to the side of the building and had Michael walk away from it a bit, but not too far away, and then I switched back to Trevor, put a sticky bomb on my van and left it parked in the front of the police station. I could see Michael's motorcycle from where I parked, and Michael's A.I. left it there, so my plan was working out...

I then walked into the police station, took out the sweeper, and massacred everyone. From outside the window, I could see the cops running towards the building, and that is when I detonated the explosion. It was glorious and bought be enough time to getaway on the motorcycle. But the chase didn't end there.

I zoomed with a 4 star wanted level on my tail, boosting it to 5 before I could even reach the peer, got an a jetski, and escaped by water. The police were on me for a good 10 minutes by water, until I somehow managed to get near FZ, steal a van and drive into the base.

I hijacked a Lazer, blew up hundreds of cars and choppers, until I decided to fly to the highest altitude and evaded the wanted level. I then sky-dove to my death. No regrets.

• Cutter De Blanc, theGTAking101 and CanOdope like this

JustSignedUp
  • JustSignedUp

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Denmark

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:47 PM

Hey folks! just signed up today, so that i was able to post this thread on something hillarious that i saw on my last Holiday. So i was in spain (Ibiza)and i saw a dude that reminded me of Trevor, so much i went"Holy Sh*t" very quietly in the moment it happened. I was sitting with my Brothers just outside a grocerystore Next to my hotel. i was sitting on a bench just outside the store, sipping my Pepsi. when suddenly, an All White Peugeot Sedan with Trashy Rock out the windows comes driving by at like 90 miles per hour. i didn`t really mind, so i just chilled on. Then the Sedan comes back, Parks up in the middle of the street (litterally, right in the middle of the Road) and this guy comes out, looking excatcly like Trevor. His hair was balding, he was skinny but muscular aswell, and he had an LED-Watch on his wrist. He had no shirt, no socks, just shoes, And sports shorts that was so short, you could call them booty shorts. And around the Ankle he had one of those Things that electrecute you if you leave a ceartain area. He passed by me with a "Buenos Dios my man`" And i politely nodded back at him. He went into the Grocery store, and came out with a bottle of Rum. He took a large sip, Made a crude facial expression, went back to his car in the middle of the road, started it, and speeded away. Excuse the long rant, and thank you if you made it this far. I just needed to share this story wih someone. have an Awesome day, people :-)
  • Kalerney, TJtheS2000fan, Andreas and 15 others like this

LennonNL
  • LennonNL

English Rose

• Members

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:12 PM

I was driving after one of those hippy camper vans in the middle of nowhere (near Fort Zancudo) in the pitch black, and I pulled infront of it so it came to a halt. I jumped out with a shotgun that has a flashlight on so I could see, and no one was in the van. The lights were still on and the engine was running... I then had a sudden urge to kill myself so I did.

kevin de santa
  • kevin de santa

Thug

• BUSTED!
  • Ireland

Posted 17 July 2014 - 09:51 PM

Was hanging out with Jimmy as Franklin he was talking about being gangster. So I said fair enough you little sh*t lol brought him to grove street shot a bullet watched jimmy get massacred and drive out of there
  • Mr_Leone, adictoGTA, CanOdope and 2 others like this

kipakolonyasi
  • kipakolonyasi

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 09:56 PM

I`ve done too many awesome things to list here but this is for sure the best thing Jimmy did...

s7kzhrl.jpg

good one good one here's mine though:

0_0.jpg

• TJGM, adictoGTA, theGTAking101 and 2 others like this

zuckmeslow
  • zuckmeslow

Writer/Director

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 July 2014 - 06:16 PM

This is interesting. Randomly happened to me.
2n665mp.jpg
1h2ykj.jpg
1zdypur.jpg
29pu5ag.jpg

Sorry for the poor pictures. My snapmatic doesnt work.

Anybody else have 2 chops?
  • Costar, Luddite, theGTAking101 and 2 others like this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:09 PM

Just some dull role-play, I had nothing else to do:

I woke up this morning at 6 AM and got ready for work. Normally I'd dread waking up and going on with my dull routine but this morning was different. Yesterday the order for my brand new 2014 Obey Tailgater S had arrived, finally, so I just couldn't wait to take it on for a relaxed commute to work. Walking out the door and seeing this beautiful car in my driveway almost made my day.

0_0.jpg

I unlocked the car with my key-fob and then pressed the "Unlock Boot" button - anticipating watching the boot open by itself - to store my work "stuff" inside. Then I moved towards the driver's side of the car, admiring the Tailgater's smooth yet subtle lines, and hopped inside.

audi-s7-2013-interior.jpg

Inside, it was beautifully appointed and well equipped with sumptuous cross stitched leather, a premium Schmidt & Priss audio system, a pop-up liquid crystal display, slick carbon fiber inlays, and much much more. I placed my foot on the brake pedal and held the cold aluminium "Start" button, which was accompanied by a deep, grunty exhaust note and a screen and tweeters that rose up from the dash. I quickly set the car in comfort mode, adjusted the air suspension, hooked my iFruit phone up to the hidden USB port, electrically uncovered the sunroof, and set off on my commute to work. Everything felt new, sleek, and soft. And the ride was the equivalent to riding on a magic carpet as I took the narrow backroad towards W. Eclipse Boulevard.

After stealthily sailing onto the boulevard, heading towards Del Perro whilst enjoying the Tailgater's immense acceleration, I began to ponder on why Los Santos was such a great place to live. Was it the views, was it the beautiful surroundings, or was it the people? It most certainly wasn't the traffic, which had unfortunately begun to build up at the nearest intersection. But it was somewhat amazing to live here, especially with the high paying job that helped me afford it all. As I approached S. Rockford Drive, heading into Del Perro, I saw my workplace in the distance. Just to have a bit of fun, I pressed hard on the accelerating and drove south onto the avenue, enjoying the unbelievable acceleration of this 4200 pound car. It got me through a few yellow lights and towards the workplace's parking garage in no time, and thankfully there were no cops around to see it. My parking place was at the top floor and surprisingly it didn't take as long to get there as it did in my old Schafter 3.0. There, my journey was over and so I popped open the boot, hopped out of my car and got my stuff. Then I headed off to the office, anticipating the drive I'd have after work.

7nyTGHz.jpg

I looked back at my car and smiled, feeling like I've finally made it in life . . .

• Costar, Mr_Leone and Margaret- like this

Saganist
  • Saganist

The Cosmos Is Within Us

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2014 - 02:02 PM

I have an interesting story or two to share.

Earlier yesterday, I was playing as Franklin and decied to mess with the Ballas on Grove Street, so I did so, and took cover behind a dumpster as bullets flew into the dumpster and around it. There were several occasions where I was near death, but luckily I healed and took them all out, but then the police showed up. I remained behind the dumpster and shot them all down, but then I looked at the mini map and saw a helicopter behind me, so I turned to look at it and there were NOOSE guys hopping out of the helicopter (Which I never saw or heard of before, so it was quite a surprise), in hope to break my cover from all sides, so I ran to the nearest car (that purple Ballas car) and got out of there. I rode around the city for a few minutes, trying to evade them, yet they kept finding me so I went into the subway and waited it out. After that, I blew up the Ballas car to destroy evidence.

My second story is even better.

I switched to Michael and got him in his bathing suit and went to the beach, stole a lifeguard's speed boat and went a few miles out into the sea until I could barely see the city. I hopped out and explored the ocean. It felt so real and it looked beautiful since the sun shined through the ocean ceiling. Moments later, a shark came out of nowhere so I went back on the speedboat and shot it. Afterwards, I got off the speedboat and examined the shark by swimming next to it's dead, floating body. :blink:

• Costar likes this

Drill Sergeant
  • Drill Sergeant

First name Drill, Last name Sergeant!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2014 - 08:59 PM

I saw a cop in pursuit of a NPC driver and another cop jacked me out of my car to pursuit the NPC. I should rigged it with sticky bombs next time.
  • Costar and adictoGTA like this

fac316
  • fac316

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:01 AM

Trevor Phillips decides he hates hipsters so much he terriorizes chumash with a jason mask....yet somehow after only using a dagger the cops know where he is...

Kohr-Ah
  • Kohr-Ah

The Wanderer

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:09 AM

Just followed a dog around Sandy Shores...needless to say, it ended in lots of death.

All it wanted to do was cross the street...BUT NOOOOO. This prick decides to hit it. Over. And over. And over again. So he eventually goes around it, right? So I blow him up. BUT THEN THE CAR BEHIND HIM FREAKS OUT AND RUNS OVER THE POOR THING, KILLING IT. Talk about depressing.

And then I had to take out another dog that was running at me...

Seriously, I feel bad now.

ILS_Supernova
  • ILS_Supernova

All! Of! You! Are! Going! To! Die!

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:06 PM

Best moment I've seen in a GTA game or any open world game for that matter,

While playing as Trevor I was in Paleto Bay ready to cause some trouble. I poured some gas on a petrol trailer in a parking lot, then obviously shot the trail to light it. After the explosion the cops turned up of course so I had to get rid of them, to which I opened fired on the arriving patrol car. Minutes after I had a few cop cars around me and officers firing towards me, I shoot an officer but didn't kill him, instead he rolled around in pain to which is colleague ran into the danger zone to drag him to cover behind a police car.

I actually sat there in shock, it was the best thing I've seen as just a free roam element to a game. Amazing stuff!!
  • Costar likes this

quxxo
  • quxxo

Gangsta

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:50 PM Edited by quxxo, 23 July 2014 - 05:52 PM.

I was sitting in Franklin house and then I hear voices "ballas for life" wtf. Then doors open and like 10 ballas come here and killed me. I completed story and Franklin got house in Rockford Hills. Wtf was that

@edit lol thanks someone that moved my topic here

FranklinsBroJT
  • FranklinsBroJT

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:06 AM

Ok so I'm doing the first Dave mission where micheal wakes up from being "dead"
And I'm searching around looking for tiny clues and in the room where the window is there are boxes with sticky notes on some of the sticky notes they say dead midgets and files but one says 532 555 **72 and I can't tell the first two digits on the last section but at the bottom it says " call for m***e information due to the low res texture I can't tell what they are

Ungreth
  • Ungreth

haemorrhoidal maniac

• Members

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:44 PM Edited by Ungreth, 31 July 2014 - 10:45 PM.

Something quite unusual happened to me just now. I switched to F and he was with Lamar who was arguing with two cops. F broke up the argument and Lamar walked off in one direction while the cops walked off in the opposite direction. Cut scene over. I followed Lamar a little way up the street and just then a cop car came swerving around the corner chasing a van. A shoot out ensued between the van driver and the cops in the car and Lamar ran away cowering in fear, but then the two cops who Lamar had words with ran back towards us and starting tazering Lamar's ass, killing him. I ran over to his body and the cops turned on me with their tazers! No wanted level, just going mental on me for no reason. I ran away down the street and suddenly I had two star wanted level out of nowhere. After hiding out a while and shaking the wanted level I went back to Lamar's body. I'm just standing there when I get hit from behind by a tazer again! It's those same two cops come back and they're still trying to kill me!

Is it coz I is black?

• Costar, CanOdope and clement_attlee like this

Vec
  • Vec

That tough guy act is ridiculous! >:U

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 01 August 2014 - 06:52 AM

Something quite unusual happened to me just now. I switched to F and he was with Lamar who was arguing with two cops. F broke up the argument and Lamar walked off in one direction while the cops walked off in the opposite direction. Cut scene over. I followed Lamar a little way up the street and just then a cop car came swerving around the corner chasing a van. A shoot out ensued between the van driver and the cops in the car and Lamar ran away cowering in fear, but then the two cops who Lamar had words with ran back towards us and starting tazering Lamar's ass, killing him. I ran over to his body and the cops turned on me with their tazers! No wanted level, just going mental on me for no reason. I ran away down the street and suddenly I had two star wanted level out of nowhere. After hiding out a while and shaking the wanted level I went back to Lamar's body. I'm just standing there when I get hit from behind by a tazer again! It's those same two cops come back and they're still trying to kill me!

Is it coz I is black?

Well that's new to me. I never saw policemen with tazers in the game

Ungreth
  • Ungreth

haemorrhoidal maniac

• Members

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:08 PM Edited by Ungreth, 01 August 2014 - 08:09 PM.

Well that's new to me. I never saw policemen with tazers in the game

Best thing about it is, after the events I described above I led the two renegade cops back to F's hood where his home boys took care of them for me, saving me the trouble of a wanted level and landing me a shiny new tazer before I had even reached the point in the story where it's unlocked for purchase.

Sweet!

(BTW...if anyone wants to experience this switch event for themselves, I think it only takes place in the early stages of the story. It happened to me during a new game, just after completing "Marriage Counseling")

DarkGamer47
  • DarkGamer47

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:10 AM

So I was playing GTA 5 minutes ago and when I switched to Michael and entered the hallway with all the bedroom doors I heard an out of breatch woman voice saying "1...*sigh*..2...3...4" it kept repeating until it abruptly stopped Amanda was sleeping, lazy sh*t Jimmy was sitting on bed and Tracy was not home and it sounded like it came from the room with the closed door... wtf? can somebody explain this or did I just discover a new myth?

kevin de santa
  • kevin de santa

Thug

• BUSTED!
  • Ireland

Posted 10 August 2014 - 01:27 PM

My Michael has realized that's he's happiest killing. So he bought a hockey killer mask. And finds people in dar alleyways or people on their own. And knife's them in the neck and sets their corpse on fire and kills anyone who sees him. Cops have no leads always showing up to the scence seconds late

clement_attlee
  • clement_attlee

Strawberry thug

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:44 AM Edited by clement_attlee, 11 August 2014 - 05:32 AM.

I go in to the scrapyard where the Armenians hang out with only a mag in my "vintage pistol" (or whatever it's called). I start shooting and after a while the police has arrived, with one bullet left I run away with an Armenian gangster after me. I shoot him with my last bullet and he lays on the ground and starts firing at me. I go to "backview" (or whatever it's called) and I can see a rain of bullets hitting him in the back. (It was the police) I managed to run away and all was good :)

Just now I got an Armenian to shoot his friend in the face xD I saw two Armenians standing with their back turned against me, I shot them both once with the Special Crabine. One of them was on the ground about to die, the other one was on his way up. I shot the guy on his way up so he shot his friend in the face before dying xD What a way to die!

If you guys wanna have fun, go fight the Armenians at the Scrapyard at La Puerta with a silenced weapon!

wiizardii
  • wiizardii

Hagu

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:38 PM

I was playing as Michael, just walking down the street in Sandy Shores. And all of a sudden, I hear bomb sounds like explosions, and everyone is running.... I was like WTF??? I thought it was a glitch, or a bug or something.

Mista J
  • Mista J

I can't wait to show you my toys...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:41 PM

I was playing as Michael, just walking down the street in Sandy Shores. And all of a sudden, I hear bomb sounds like explosions, and everyone is running.... I was like WTF??? I thought it was a glitch, or a bug or something.

It's drunk Trevor tossing grenades.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users