• This topic is locked This topic is locked
128 replies to this topic
Gr33n17
  • Gr33n17

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 May 2014 - 05:49 PM

Seeing all these old models from previous games makes me hope that they add these to the next GTA because there are old bangers driving around in real life so why not in the game...

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

If anyone is wondering why I don't post anymore, it's be

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:25 AM

- all of SA's & IV's basic everyday vehicles cars so CantThinkof2013 will stfu

I don't think I have ever met a bigger hypocrite than you, you say I apparently I harp on about you all the time, yet I'm always seeing you post sh*t about me.
And I never say anything about generic cars, I talk about unqiue vehicle variety and people turn it into a discussion about generic cars.
Thanks for the reaction! :lol: It's what I wanted. I'm over you talking sh*t about me because clearly you just won't stop. So guess what? I've decided to join in on your little game!
Yes, come and join me in the 'I have my own opinion' game
Seriously though, I never talk about you but your always like "CantThinkOfOne" did this, "CantThinkOfOne" did that.

Sorry I can't contribute to this thread because I already posted what vehicles I want to return.

GTA Master 007
  • GTA Master 007

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 04 May 2014 - 01:20 PM

Stallion
Tampa
Dukes
Turismo - gta sa
Uranus
Perennial - gta 3
Cheetah - gta vc
Super gt - gta iv

kasa
  • kasa

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:31 PM

lowriders with hydraulics, bizarre they left them out

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 04 May 2014 - 11:28 PM

I don't think I have ever met a bigger hypocrite than you, you say I apparently I harp on about you all the time, yet I'm always seeing you post sh*t about me.
And I never say anything about generic cars, I talk about unqiue vehicle variety and people turn it into a discussion about generic cars.
Thanks for the reaction! :lol: It's what I wanted. I'm over you talking sh*t about me because clearly you just won't stop. So guess what? I've decided to join in on your little game!
I never talk about you

Right:

48511088.jpg

You never made that?

• Detective Phelps likes this

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

If anyone is wondering why I don't post anymore, it's be

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 May 2014 - 11:40 PM Edited by CantThinkOfOne2013, 04 May 2014 - 11:54 PM.

I never talk about you

Right:

-snip

You never made that?

As a joke, SonOfLiberty made a meme about me and I didn't flip sh*t like you did about my joke (and for that matter, not only did you flip sh*t for the meme about your and OG but you flipped sh*t over a joke about GTA IV and than you started calling other users 'too defensive'), but you constantly hap on about me in discussion threads, accusing me of what you do.

Anyway, enough of this, send me a private message if you have any more problems so your inability to take opinions doesn't lead to another locked thread.

Jevon177
  • Jevon177

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 May 2014 - 01:00 AM

I miss my Super GT and my Perennial with the panoramic roof (Obviously the GTA IV one, although I'd even settle for the station wagon just for continuity)

MGgames100
  • MGgames100

*Placeholder Tug description*

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:20 PM Edited by MGgames100, 25 January 2016 - 08:40 PM.

I need cars from GTA 4 and Episodes!

And Deluxo (DeLorean).

And Club (old based on Golf II)

And Walton (Chevrolet Task Force).

And Hermes (Mercury Eight).

And Vortex.

And V8 Ghost.

And Polaris V8 (AMC Matador).

And Deimos SP (Nissan 300ZX).

And some kind of Evo X or Lancer.

Make it happend R*!!!

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:56 PM

The Dukes is the first thing that comes to mind as well as the Tampa. I can imagine the Dukes having a lot of customization options since there were a number of varieties riding around in IV.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users