» «
Photo

BMW old vs new

34 replies to this topic
T-Offline
  • T-Offline

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:12 PM Edited by T-Offline, 20 January 2014 - 10:14 PM.

I can't help myself. Every time i see a ubermacht, i stop and think about to replace my current car. Actualy i own the old version.

So which one you prefer ? I changed 1000 times the versions. And is there any difference in performance etc. i didnt noticed ?

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

djmatao
  • djmatao

Here for the Lulz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:14 PM

i honestly dont like either. but thats just me.

• Cincy32 likes this

Lazysunday88
  • Lazysunday88

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:14 PM

I know what you mean.  I don't own either of them because I know if I picked one and fully modded it, I would see the other and want to switch.  I don't have the space to own both, so I just stay content with driving one of them around a bit and then sell it for $8,000 at the LSC.

I don't think there is any difference in performance, just aesthetics.

• T-Offline likes this

T-Offline
  • T-Offline

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:16 PM

xd they are a money grab for me ^^.

Ivars
  • Ivars

HiiiPoWeR

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:17 PM

Black one has that classic sexy looking ass, headlights also look better. 1st all the way. ;)

• 2Chains4Bracelets likes this

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:20 PM

Sentinel xs is way better than both of these.

• Face Down likes this

T-Offline
  • T-Offline

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:29 PM

Hm i had one a while ago (no xs). It was fun to drive. But not sure if its better.

Acceleration

(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
 4.1 seconds (3.5 seconds when modified)

Top Speed
195 mph/315kph (214 mph/345 kph when modified)

4.4 liter N63B44T Twin Turbo V8 (540 PS) (767 PS when modified)
Rear wheel drive
6-speed automatic (8-speed auto race transmission fitted)

Sentinel:

(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
    Top Speed

175 mph (283 kph)

3.0 liter twin turbo inline 6
6-speed auto

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:35 PM

I like the front of the grey one and the rear of the black one.

T-Offline
  • T-Offline

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:59 PM

I think i will stay with the old model. As a little thx here a video about the M6 Hurricane. 800 Ps, 230 mph / 370 km/H.

At the end he make a race vs a strong Porsche at the german Autobahn. Its in german, but i think you still will enjoy it :)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=78wGVsiuE2k

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:11 PM

Old one has no mods, as far as I know. The new one, does it have any?

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

GHMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:19 PM

I would prefer either version of the Sentinel, which i own both of. All or nothing!! Get both.

Flyby29
  • Flyby29

"Settle Down Captain Happy"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:21 PM Edited by Flyby29, 20 January 2014 - 11:21 PM.

I wish the front of the car looked the same as a real BMW, I have a sentinel I think its looks awesome.

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:46 PM

These are two cars that deserve some visual modifications. Both are very nice vehicles. Ubermacht in general could use some loving in future updates at least to be on par with what's available for Benefactor.

I prefer the older looking 7 series in this game as opposed to RL. I think it's mostly because I've noticed there seems to be just a much closer attention to detail/"realism" added to that car. Take a look at the headlights and their housings - even the marks are there. Very similar in my mind to the Intruder - again just a very .. nice attention to detail.

gn1992
  • gn1992

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 January 2014 - 12:04 AM

Both

Bmw is bmw

And you gotta have a hard top Sentinel too

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Massacromance

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:16 AM

They're actually two very different cars. They were also my two first cars and the game, and I didn't part with either of them until I got gifted billions and could afford to try out somewhat better cars. They both lack aesthetic mods. You can change the exhaust on the newer car and you can give it a two-tone paintjob. That's about it.

The newer car is extremely stable. It has a wide turning radius and will actually understeer. It's handling isn't sharp (it's almost slow...), but it will hold it's course (almost stubbornly) and it can take a beating. Handbrake-induced powerslides lead to progressive oversteer that is extremely easy to control.

The older car isn't near as stable. It's actually quite loose by comparison. Turn-in is substantially quick (a lot quicker than you'd expect).The rear-end comes around with little provocation. Oversteer is sudden and handbrake-induced powerslides are spooky and very hard to reign in.

Personally, I prefer the newer version.

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:23 AM

Who cares if you can mod them or not, they look good on their own. 

People are so brainless when it comes to this, they have to completely transform the whole thing thinking that if you can't put spoilers, engines sticking out and airplane wings on a car it's deemed worthless. 

Get some damn perspective...  Like the car for it being THE car, not for how many visual mods you can add to it because it already differs from the rest.

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:01 AM

The old ubermacht handling's a lot more fun than the newer one. The grey one feels sooo arcady compared to the black one, so i say keep the black one.

tolkaNo
  • tolkaNo

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:11 AM

I like the pre facelift model better, plus the chrome lozspeed tens really set it off

GTASuspectOnFoot
  • GTASuspectOnFoot

Homie

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:19 AM

New all the way...f*ck boring grilles.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:21 AM

Oracle 1

MsWolfe
  • MsWolfe

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. of Duty

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:48 AM

How about Rockstar adds some Nissan Skylines instead? :I

• Magick likes this

GTASuspectOnFoot
  • GTASuspectOnFoot

Homie

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:49 AM

Or Nissan in general...there's like 3 in the whole game: the front of the carbonizarre, the elegy, and thats about it.

Maxima anyone?

Giantsgiants
  • Giantsgiants

Big Homie

• Members
  • Tokelau

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:31 AM

I'd like some more Nissans in GTA V as well since Nissan is my favorite car brand. I also want Volvos to be added since my car in real life is a Volvo.

OT: I'd pick the older Oracle. I read on some site that it supposedly has better performance than the new Oracle, but I'm not sure if it's true or not. Plus, there's the GTA IV nostalgia.

Hurri_Household
  • Hurri_Household

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:58 AM

I recently changed to the black version. I can't be happier!

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:00 AM

Who cares about performance, choose based on looks, the one you find classier and more comfortable to drive in. I'd take the older one.

There's barely any difference in performance so it doesn't matter. Your skill can make up for that 1% which people are apparently obsessed with. 

Cobra N
  • Cobra N

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:51 AM

Older black one, but I think because it reminds me of an old 5 series I once had.

Just seems more class to me.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:20 AM Edited by TeammateAssist, 21 January 2014 - 10:23 AM.

People are so brainless when it comes to this, they have to completely transform the whole thing thinking that if you can't put spoilers, engines sticking out and airplane wings on a car it's deemed worthless. 

Get some damn perspective...  Like the car for it being THE car, not for how many visual mods you can add to it because it already differs from the rest.
I happen to like modifying the car to my liking. I don't deem it worthless, but I already have a fast 4-seater car. I need something to make me want to take it.

If we're keeping it plain? New one. It looks cleaner and more modern, compared to the other one.

EDIT: Christ, I can't even mod a car without angering someone.

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:16 PM

I happen to like modifying the car to my liking. I don't deem it worthless, but I already have a fast 4-seater car. I need something to make me want to take it.

If we're keeping it plain? New one. It looks cleaner and more modern, compared to the other one.

EDIT: Christ, I can't even mod a car without angering someone.

Yeah I agree the more options the better. Even if you're not going to use them, that still makes your car more unique because others will. I rarely use all available options on my car, because often times I think stock looks better.

Zarathustra71
  • Zarathustra71

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:49 PM

YOU WILL LIKE THIS THING AND FOR THE REASONS I TELL YOU!!!!!

• TeammateAssist likes this

T-Offline
  • T-Offline

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:49 PM Edited by T-Offline, 21 January 2014 - 06:13 PM.

I did drove arround with the black one... it reminds me at "The Transporter". I feel like you can drift a little more, as with the new version.

Idk if someone watched the video. Here´s the topic in short:

- first he make a burnout about 546 yard
- than he is waiting for a opponent on the german autobahn and found a 430hp porsche.

Its one of my fav. car video. Its going about to find the wolf in sheep's clothing (power you dont except). Ok..but dont want spam :)

Edit: I just watched it. At the end he said "This Übermacht" ^^.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users