11 replies to this topic
AdmiralAmmunation
  • AdmiralAmmunation

The Lost MC [President]

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:26 PM

I've been doing Potshot on Hard lately.

Is there any better missions to get high leveled really fast (I'm Rank 39, and I want to be about 70 or so)

Also, Declan from Two Dynamic said there are Lester and Martin missions where you can do something like the helicopter glitch, does anyone know about those?

RogueStatus
  • RogueStatus

DTA Posse

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:29 PM

pretty sure the helicopter glitch has been patched...

same story everyday, but grind out coveted on hard. less than 4 minutes and 1200rp everytime. pound for pound time-wise the quickest way.

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:30 PM Edited by Gta-freak-VI, 20 January 2014 - 03:37 PM.

Try the famous coveted, but I do LS connection for leveling up. Just use free aim/hard difficulty and get a buzzard(if you have one) you get lots of RP from it

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:35 PM

i think you have the level to do Cristal Clear Out III... its a 7k/2000RP mission.

if you have the buzzard this mission can be done in 3:30 everytime!
  • J_L_K_64 likes this

IntoxicatedG
  • IntoxicatedG

DRIFT n DRO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:19 PM

Rooftop Rumble. $18k + 4k RP. If u have 1 other person, u can do the mission, n at like/voting screen 1 backs out n other invites back, n u can play over n over. takes about 5 min to complete.

• SaturdayNight likes this

KnobCheez
  • KnobCheez

Puttin' on an iron shirt.....

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:31 PM Edited by KnobCheez, 20 January 2014 - 05:32 PM.

OP is rank 39 so he won't have a buzzard or access to crystal clearout 3 , Coveted or rooftop rumble
I think Buzzard unlocks at 40 something and those missions are 50 something?
Potshot is your best bet for levelling just now and if you do it enough you may be able to afford a Buzzard when you unlock it. This then makes crystal clearout 3 your best mission as you get 2750 in total on hard. ( the extra 750 comes from all the kills)
  • J_L_K_64 likes this

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:43 PM

Its no where near as good as the helicopter method but its still an rp glitch, basically what happens is you can pick up and drop a container during a mission and you get 25rp each time, and you just keep dropping and picking it up every 1-2 seconds, so its not that good, but there is a few other mission using a tank that are supposed to be decent, cant promise anything but im looking into it and hopefully its good

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:57 PM Edited by theGypsy, 20 January 2014 - 06:01 PM.

I've been doing Potshot on Hard lately.

Is there any better missions to get high leveled really fast (I'm Rank 39, and I want to be about 70 or so)

Also, Declan from Two Dynamic said there are Lester and Martin missions where you can do something like the helicopter glitch, does anyone know about those?

Patched.... anyway, there's a few threads on this in the last week;

http://gtaforums.com...-to-get-rpcash/

http://gtaforums.com...b-to-get-money/

http://gtaforums.com...y-and-level-up/

LOTS of stuff in there brother

You need to be LVL 75 for Rooftop... so, I can't... just a 62 here. But, I made a playlist of farming missions that so far includes;

Pot Shot

Coveted

Crystal Clear Out III

http://socialclub.ro...UwEWCKjbJFHswkg

Best to do with 2 peeps tho...

NOTE; if anyone has suggestions for additions to the playlist, let me know (keep in mind, only LVL 62 here)

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:59 PM

Wow. I have to say, this 'doing the same mission over and over to level up and not just getting out there and seeing what else is on offer' thing sounds REALLY boring. 

Cudwieser
  • Cudwieser

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:42 PM

As it may, sometimes you have to forego pleasure for progress. As for Leveling missions, I'd add LS Connection and stick up the stick up crew (lv 42 and 45 respectively I think (I'm lv 49)) These are long missions with strong rp (2000+) and significant body counts (30+). As for Coveted you need to be LV 36 I think and Crystal 3 is level 45. Buzzard becomes available at lv 42.

MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Racing isnt Crashing

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:59 PM Edited by MadHaTT3R, 20 January 2014 - 08:00 PM.

I can make a level in around an hour, doing the air races. If you create a playlist with all the air races you have available, you can easily get a level doing it solo and more if you can get a few guys to race with you. Even if you lose, by the 7th race you are making a 1000 or so RP per event. Right now I have 14 races in mine and get a level or close to a level every run through. Takes about 56 minutes and you get probably 14k (on Solo, more if you have competition) in points, plus around 57k in money....if you win. Not as much if you lose, but still good points and money. You get a ton of bonus points throughout the playlist, since you get a lot for certain turns and bridges. Plus you get a bonus for the playlist and every race after the 4th gives you a nice continuation bonus. 

Im not into grinding the same levels over and over. Ruins the game play imo. If you throw a survivor into the mix, you can really clean up. May be a little slower than Coveted, but its a lot more fun.

Captain Revenge
  • Captain Revenge

POGO The Wonder Monkey

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:01 AM

Los Santos Connection

Alone, on 1.5 hard in my tank. I got $12,000 and 4200 RP

Mix up the Coke, in my tank with similiar results.

Golf is a good source of RP, 7 under par will get u 2500. Start the game alone and it takes 20 minutes. You won't die, or use any ammo in the process.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users