Crazy Dream?

35 replies to this topic
ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:53 PM

I had a dream last night where I had the longest piss of my life. It must have been at least 30 seconds long.

• livejoker likes this

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:08 PM Edited by Chukkles, 23 January 2014 - 08:22 PM.

I had a dream last night where I had the longest piss of my life. It must have been at least 30 seconds long.

Had similar ones. Multiple pisses all lasting way too long.

I had a most f*cked up dream recently.
I have been a fan of saw films.
In my dream I find myself in a house that is booby trapped, so me and the group I'm with go into the garden also booby trapped.
There is a device that shoots inch long nails into my body, arms, legs and torso. I try to escape over the fences but there are people both sides that keep me in.
As punishment for trying to escape the other people in my group have to stab me, they do and I sit there crying looking at these open wounds while picking out inch long nails from my flesh, the flesh is mushy and red, the nails hurt me while pulling them out...
  • livejoker likes this

livejoker
  • livejoker

Well, this is nice.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 09:39 PM

^Holy crap, this is by far the most disturbing dream I've read.
What the hell is wrong with you?!

So I take it you didn't survive?

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 09:47 PM

Woke up by a text message on my phone. Never got far enough.

livejoker
  • livejoker

Well, this is nice.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 09:58 PM

Woke up by a text message on my phone. Never got far enough.

Dreams really puts an image/idea in your head on what you'd do if you were in such a situation.
Like, really, what could you do in such a scene? I don't really see any exits from those wounds. Hopefully you live but battered quite a bit.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:29 PM Edited by Chukkles, 25 January 2014 - 03:36 AM.

Just had another wierd one.
I was back at school, it's over tens years since i left.

There was some kind of experiment happening with students.
A teacher (it was Derren Brown but later changed) led me and another to a few places to determine our reactions and actions.
Then led us to the end, (now he was my primary school headmaster) he said I lost and stuck a security tag in my leg.
I pulled it out a went to the cafeteria where I knew he'd be, I was going to hurt him.
I was on a higher ledge just looking for him when some weird kid in an armoured pig outfit appeared and wanted to hurt me. I chased him away and then woke up.
I stopped smoking weed and cigs recently. I know this is affecting my dreams, but damn. What the hell can I do about this?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users