Photo

Crazy Dream?

35 replies to this topic
livejoker
  • livejoker

All About That Face!

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:19 AM Edited by livejoker, 21 January 2014 - 08:12 PM.

*EDIT*

Older topics here for discussion:

http://gtaforums.com...hl= what dream
http://gtaforums.com...hl=+what +dream
=============================================================================
Basically what title says. Did you ever wake up and realized you had the craziest dream? Sometimes you'll KNOW you're in the dream and can control yourself so you can also know it's a crazy dream while it's happening.

Just happened so I'll write it down so I don't forget. Years ago during winter we had mice problems, two idiot mices made like 3 babies or something. So this dream I just had I was gaming in my room (screen blurry, can't tell game), heard talking in closet (where modem is and closet leads to another, empty room used for storage...also I'm in the basement). So I go investigate. Push some garbage bags against the wall where voices are coming from and I hear ''hey, don't do that!'' in some New York accent.

I push away the garbage back and see two mice and one of the mice runs between my legs to the far wall of the closet. I try to stomp it with boots I'm suddenly wearing but it goes under the floor boards. I see its shape under it (like carpet floor boards...wtf) so I stomp on it and hear it *CRUNCH*. The mice dies in vain, ''take care of my family''. I then go to the other mice that's left there.

Mouse tells me how he was in the war as a fighter jet pilot and he didn't have to put up with this sh*t and attacked me. I then woke up. Looked in closet. All good.

So anyone had a crazy dream?
Also, no idea what my dream means. :lol:

• Finn 7 five 11 likes this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:22 AM

Basically what title says. Did you ever wake up and realized you had the craziest dream? Sometimes you'll KNOW you're in the dream and can control yourself so you can also know it's a crazy dream while it's happening.
Just happened so I'll write it down so I don't forget. Years ago during winter we had mice problems, two idiot mices made like 3 babies or something. So this dream I just had I was gaming in my room (screen blurry, can't tell game), heard talking in closet (where modem is and closet leads to another, empty room used for storage...also I'm in the basement). So I go investigate. Push some garbage bags against the wall where voices are coming from and I hear ''hey, don't do that!'' in some New York accent.
I push away the garbage back and see two mice and one of the mice runs between my legs to the far wall of the closet. I try to stomp it with boots I'm suddenly wearing but it goes under the floor boards. I see its shape under it (like carpet floor boards...wtf) so I stomp on it and hear it *CRUNCH*. The mice dies in vain, ''take care of my family''. I then go to the other mice that's left there.
Mouse tells me how he was in the war as a fighter jet pilot and he didn't have to put up with this sh*t and attacked me. I then woke up. Looked in closet. All good.
So anyone had a crazy dream?
Also, no idea what my dream means. :lol:

Well, first things first, New Yorkers don't have accents, everyone else does. And second, you killed a war veteran, you heartless bastard.
  • Finn 7 five 11 likes this

livejoker
  • livejoker

All About That Face!

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:25 AM

-snip-

Well, first things first, New Yorkers don't have accents, everyone else does. And second, you killed a war veteran, you heartless bastard.

He had that Robert DeNiro voice, also, I didn't kill it, he attacked me. :p

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:08 PM

Don't remember, since too tired returning home after working through the busy schedule during the day, usually just fall asleep with no energy left to imagine one. But, even if I did, have no idea what it's supposed to be when I finally wake up. May be need to learn some tricks to actually control what happened.

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:04 PM

I have a lot of weird dreams.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:15 PM Edited by Fireman, 20 January 2014 - 01:15 PM.

Those dreams where you can control yourself are awesome.

I used to have a returning dream which was a poisonous frog in my house and I had to run upstairs and hide from it so it wouldn't kill me. I died a lot in my dreams, which always wakes you up so it's f*cking annoying.

I had other returning dreams of a wolf dragging me into the bathroom and coming back out covered in blood, without me obviously. I also had a returning dream of a burgler in a very tiny clown car driving through the hallway on the 1st floor in my house, I have no idea why that scared me so much. There was also a returning dream where I was swimming and an elephant would jump into the pool and I would drown.

These used to be dreams I'd get once a month, but now they're pretty much all gone (you won't hear me complaining about that though).

• livejoker and Osho like this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:07 PM

Well I had a dream where I played Hide and Seek with Otter in my (parents') property and within an ocean for some reason (I even saw corals lol... I don't live near an ocean though. Dream rules, what can you say.) with dirt bikes plus swimming in the ocean and after he caught me I woke up. :p

If Otter would stop invading my dreams like that, it would be much appreciated.

And if someone could explain what my dream meant, I'd like that.

Thanks!

• livejoker likes this

livejoker
  • livejoker

All About That Face!

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:26 PM

@Fireman: That burglar clown car one actually scared me a little just reading it. Don't you wake up in sweat, freaked by your own mind?

@WinterEdit: I don't know why you would dream of Otter. Maybe you're scared of him? Like he catches you and it's like banning you, thus waking up? :p

These are really great, didn't think people had crazy dreams like I did.

• WinterEdit likes this

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:28 PM

Ban incoming, Winter.
  • livejoker and WinterEdit like this

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:34 PM Edited by F4L?, 20 January 2014 - 02:53 PM.

I have this weird recurring dream, I've had it several times and strangely things change in it to reflect my real life at the time, IE; the first time I had the dream I was only 6 in the dream and it was with my friend Dane, then as I got older I aged in the dream and it swapped with different friends and the slang we used varied, and weirdly, I can always very clearly remember the dream.

So one fine day I'm with my father and one of my friends, we are driving around in my fathers old beat up Jeep, the mobile phone rings, my father gets his phone out and struggles with the buttons for a minute, and answers in his strongly accented "HELLO!".
"Yello mello Silver shadow incoming!" my fathers friend replied, it was Tauno, silver shadow was a nickname we gave him over the two way radio as he drove a Silver 4wd and we often communicated by radio on his farm property when we got close, it was a lot of fun.
He tells my dad quickly in Finnish to go over to his house urgently, it was important.

So we get to his house in my Father's big red jeep, strangely the house is actually Vekkaas house, A house owned by an old guy who was a very close family friend, he unfortunately died some years ago now, and for some reason in this dream his house is in Newcastle rather than in the Bush as usual, despite this however, his front yard area is still the tussocky green field it always is.
Anyway We get out of the car and get to the front door, we see Tauno, a grey haired man of average heigh, he is stooped down by the door staying out of sight ushering us forward with his hands and says speedily to my father in Finnish:
"quick, you gotta see this".
So we rush inside and we walk about 3 metres in and turn right, it's the hallway leading to the bedroom and laundry, we continue straight down the hall and peer into the laundry where we see a clone copy of ourselves one minute into the future, they're leaning out the door of the laundry which leads outside trying to stay out of sight, exactly what we were doing, then suddenly they all start outside, and begin walking down the tussocky lawn and towards the main road which leads down to the bay, it's lined with houses all the way down Tauno and my dad split off after a minute when they see their clone copies wander off a different direction to mine and Dane's clone copy, we continue following ours, naturally. So we are walking for some time, and the heat is building, radiating from the hot, black tar road, and then all of a sudden Dane mentions to me in his lispy tongue 'Hey, what's with those two guys following us?' I slowly turn to see these guys following us and find it very odd. We keep an eye on them and walk further down towards the bay, eventually we come to an open, outdoor pedestrian shopping centre, we quickly pick up our pace and disappear inside one of the doored off areas where there is a grocery store and a bakery, we sit down, and sure enough a minute later the people following us come into view, we see them outside the glass double doors that enter the shops, they continue walking past oblivious to us switching roles from the hunted, to the hunters, but something very, very strange happened when they walked past. We both realized at once, that it was our past selves that were walking by, suddenly I feel very dizzy and confused, Dane asks
'what the hell is going on?'

We leave the shopping centre thing and decide to go get hot dogs, we come to a stand and the guy sells us hotdogs and every single time we get there we say something different.
1."Can I please have a hotdog?" and then chuckle at the word hot dog

2. "Can I please have some wiener"? And then we chuckle at weiner.
3. "Can I have some minced sausage please'?

And then Dane, or whoever it was that accompanies me says something that is also different each time like
1. "What a Rip-off, three fifty for a hotdog?"
2, "three fifty? Are you serious guy?"
3. "f*cking expensive aye?"

there's more detail but it went on too long already and it's 2AM, very strange how I always have this dream.

• Fireman and livejoker like this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:41 PM

@Fireman: That burglar clown car one actually scared me a little just reading it. Don't you wake up in sweat, freaked by your own mind?

@WinterEdit: I don't know why you would dream of Otter. Maybe you're scared of him? Like he catches you and it's like banning you, thus waking up? :p

These are really great, didn't think people had crazy dreams like I did.

There are many reasons why I would dream of Otter... none are fit for a forum that has no real age restriction. But for reals I don't know, lol. :p

Ban incoming, Winter.

6rFdr.jpg

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:42 PM Edited by CatDog96, 20 January 2014 - 02:43 PM.

In my last dream I was with my friend and we were in America, I had superpowers and I could run fast so I ran down his long city street and got to the end where there was a ancient temple thing and guys started shooting at me, I ran back to my friend and told him we need to get back to australia. we couldn't go in a plane because we had no passports then we seen this big russian ship, we were going to get on it and get them to take us home but it already started to leave we ran and jumped onto a smaller really colourful paddle boat and started chasing it, we almost caught up but we crashed then we saw there were two jet skis we both got on one of them and started riding we made it about 10 metres and started sinking thats when I woke up.

There was some other stuff that happened before I got shot at but I can't remember it.

• livejoker likes this

livejoker
  • livejoker

All About That Face!

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:52 PM

I'm really like the inception stuff going on here. It's weird/amazing what the mind can make up. You know, if the mind decides to overthrow us, it can disconnect itself and just try to murder us. :lol:

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:46 PM

Already a topic like this. *cough*

• theadmiral likes this

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:50 PM

I always seem to get a dream where I have a girlfriend..

Crazy, right?

• Rewas and WinterEdit like this

Panz
  • Panz

• The Connection
  • United-States
  • Best Returning Member 2013
    Best Member in a Group 2013
    Hottest Member 2014

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:17 PM

I've shared this elsewhere, but I dreamt a few weeks that Kirsty tried to kill me. Watch your back.

I also recently had a dream that my friend's uncle tried to drown me in a hot tub. It was one of those dreams where, when he finally let go and I flew up out of the water to get my breath, I also woke up by flying up into a sitting position in my bed, completely gasping for air. That was some scary sh*t. Otherwise, I just have the weird dreams that make no sense.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:57 AM Edited by Fireman, 21 January 2014 - 10:11 PM.

We leave the shopping centre thing and decide to go get hot dogs, we come to a stand and the guy sells us hotdogs and every single time we get there we say something different.
1."Can I please have a hotdog?" and then chuckle at the word hot dog

2. "Can I please have some wiener"? And then we chuckle at weiner.
3. "Can I have some minced sausage please'?

And then Dane, or whoever it was that accompanies me says something that is also different each time like
1. "What a Rip-off, three fifty for a hotdog?"
2, "three fifty? Are you serious guy?"
3. "f*cking expensive aye?"

there's more detail but it went on too long already and it's 2AM, very strange how I always have this dream.

This also. It happened a lot to me that dreams were SLIGHTLY altered (either in conversations or aesthetics) but had the exact same "meaning" to them. I've had so many deja vu's while awake because of rephrasings like that.

I haven't dreamt like that in a few years though, but I've always remembered those recurring dreams.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 21 January 2014 - 12:05 PM

I've had crazy dreams quite a lot of times.

Recently, I was dreaming that I was studying for my exams, I was panicking because I hadn't studied anything. There were 2 exams on that day, one was Computer Science but I can't remember the other one. Then I realized I hadn't prepared for my exam at all, it was scary as hell but then I woke up and realized that my exams are like 3 months away.

Another thing is if I am moving in a dream and I wake up suddenly and I find myself moving in real-life too, weird thing is even though I feel that I am moving, I actually haven't moved at all.

• livejoker likes this

livejoker
  • livejoker

All About That Face!

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 12:11 PM

Searched and couldn't find it....?
You know, you'd be of more use if you added the link to said topic instead of sharing your ''knowledge''. :rol:

• WinterEdit likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

I have no patience for you V section lurkers

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:50 PM

I have not had a lucid dream in forever. But I have had some puzzling dreams. All through 2011-2013 - albeit mostly in 2012 - I had re-occuring semi-nightmares. It was always me being home by myself either on a cloudy day or at night. Sometimes I hear sh*t but most of the time I felt watched and anxious. Weird dreams.

What is funny is that I am rarely uncomfortable at home by myself. I am only iffy at night but I usually have the house alarm on.
  • livejoker likes this

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:59 PM

You know, you'd be of more use if you added the link to said topic instead of sharing your ''knowledge''. :rol:

Then you didn't search hard enough. 
There are two topics, including my own about dreams. If you weren't so lazy you would have found them because they are no older then 3 week old threads.  ;)

livejoker
  • livejoker

All About That Face!

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:11 PM

There are two topics, including my own about dreams. If you weren't so lazy you would have found them because they are no older then 3 week old threads.  ;)

Well my search brought up many topics and I was well into 5 pages until I gave up.
Wasn't this simpler than a smart remark? Thanks :)

Continue all dream related things to these topics, guys.

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:16 PM

Well my search brought up many topics and I was well into 5 pages until I gave up.

That's interesting. Because when I searched up "Dream" in the search engine they were at the top of the list. 

livejoker
  • livejoker

All About That Face!

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:02 PM

That's interesting. Because when I searched up "Dream" in the search engine they were at the top of the list. 

They didn't show and instead of being an asshole to you, who clearly wants to have an argument over something so stupid, I opened up Chrome (using Firefox) and there they were...along with many other topics that I haven't seen before. For me, though, they were at the bottom of the page.

So, in some way, you were correct. I've added the actual topics to the top of the page, too.
If a mod can kindly lock this to refrain Star from making this topic worthless, I'd appreciate it.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:04 PM

They didn't show and instead of being an asshole to you, who clearly wants to have an argument over something so stupid, I opened up Chrome (using Firefox) and there they were...along with many other topics that I haven't seen before. For me, though, they were at the bottom of the page.

So, in some way, you were correct. I've added the actual topics to the top of the page, too.
If a mod can kindly lock this to refrain Star from making this topic worthless, I'd appreciate it.

No need to be angry. Relax.

• EphemeralStar likes this

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:07 PM

Yeah, I didn't mean to piss you off but your original comment towards me was quite rude to begin with. Hell, when I created my thread I didn't even think to look back and see if there was already a thread similar. XD

• livejoker likes this

SurfaceNoise
  • SurfaceNoise

改性

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:48 PM Edited by SurfaceNoise, 21 January 2014 - 10:49 PM.

Had a dream once.. Locked in a bunker, a bomb ticking, down to a minute I was panicking, at 30 seconds I started crying, during the final 10 seconds, I suddenly felt at peace and acceptance that I was going to die, my heavy heart for the past 50 seconds just turned feather light almost instantly. Remaining 5 seconds I closed my eyes and counted down together with the ticks. As the last second went by, silence. All that I could hear was me breathing through my mouth, other than that, dead silence. After 10 seconds of hearing my own breath, I started hearing the sound of a fan fading in slowly, then I just woke up. Not abruptly, just opened my eyes with my fan turned on beside me. All that went through my head was "what the f*ck".

livejoker
  • livejoker

All About That Face!

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:53 PM

Yeah, I didn't mean to piss you off but your original comment towards me was quite rude to begin with. Hell, when I created my thread I didn't even think to look back and see if there was already a thread similar. XD

I apologize. :)
I could put some excuse like personal health or some other bullsh*t but who cares about that, right?
I was an outright asshole. Here: :cookie:

• EphemeralStar likes this

69_black_69
  • 69_black_69

Just Beacuase

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:41 AM

Well, in my dream. I saw the most beautiful view i've ever seen. It look and felt so f*cking real. So real that after seeing it, i woke up with my eyes and mouth wide open.

Now it is my duty to make it real by creating an art about it, because it was amazing. 

• livejoker likes this

MMC_BITW
  • MMC_BITW

Nobody Interesting

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:51 AM

If there is one thing I can't stand, it is dreams. Dreams has ruined people's lives. I have seen this from experience. There was this guy who committed suicide because he saw a crazy dream about his mother getting killed from a bank robber.

Every time a man kills himself, a puppy dies.

• livejoker likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users