» «
Photo

THE BODYGUARD - Associate storyline

35 replies to this topic
Viscosity
  • Viscosity

Persian Cat

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:06 AM Edited by Viscosity, 04 February 2014 - 03:18 AM.

2gvvak1.jpg
IiuBI1g.png

To be short and simple it is like the Multi Designer mission. In Multi Designer, all designer follow and design according to one story given but in this all the designer are allowed to make their own different story on the same theme. Story should be limited to one mission i.e. 1 mission = 1 story. A designer must make his story based on the given main story.

One idea is going in to flashback like “In1966 this happened” but it should be completed in 1 mission.
Another idea is going with day to day story, every day something new happens but again this should be completed in a single mission (sorry for saying this again and again)

GL5an6W.png

Russel Bale is by profession a bodyguard who work for the Senator Mr.Dallas McElroy. As being a rich and powerful person the Senator and his family is always in danger despite of all that V.I.P security protocol but there is only one guy Senator can trust and that’s Russel.

The City of San Andreas is a place where you can find all types of people from rich and powerful to small time gangster. The Senator wants San Andreas to be reflection of paradise. He is establishing educational institute and hospital for the uplift meant of the people of San Andreas because of which he is getting on nerves of government corrupt people. Some are hiring sharpshooters to eliminate Senator for good while the other is going after his family. On the other hand some gangs and mafia after his money are extorting and threating him. Being in such a situation every day is full of danger of the Senator and his family but he believe God is protecting him and he has send a guardian angel Russel Bale. He has been defended him from those berserkers many times over and he will continue to do so until his last breath 

3AVS4on.png

• Senator - Dallas McElroy
  • Bodyguard - Russel Bale
  • Senator's daughter - Vinessa McElroy  
  • Antagonist - There is no main antagonist. The designer are allowed to create there own one during the mission.

(You can add new characters but these will remain unchanged) 

IVbTUdl.png

• All designer are must to join (kidding) but please do join.
  • Your mission story should not affect the main story like killing off the main character.
  • It’s not really a competition but it’s kind of a competition in which you can show off your creativity and skills.
  • All designers can particapete togeather at once
  • Every designer who participates has to rate the mission made except the one designed it. Rating is out of 5 (Don’t give 5 on sale)
  • There is no deadline of joining nor of submitting the misison (this rule might change after few weeks)
  • Try to make the best dyom mission ever made.
  • Ah I forgot one important rule HAVE FUN (It’s not a burden it a relief)

UtEhBQn.png
http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/29944

gdQZV66.png

• Your truly Viscosity
  • Cute and Cool boy Abeer 
  • Formerly Shiva s
  • DChumber1
  • Prince Of Cowboy Mad-MarshMallow
  • DragonWarrior (DnW)
  • Macho Man - KD himan
  • Vinesh AKA SanAndreasDYOM

QDK21ny.png

8IPxgwc.png
Mad Marshmallow a.k.a Arejai for such cool GFX
Sweet Boy a.k.a Abeer for the funniest trailer

• Platinum Card likes this

Chips237
  • Chips237

Turn your phones off and masturbate.

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:36 AM

This is exactly like Chain Story.

Anyways I don't feel like joining.

Shiva.
  • Shiva.

Formerly shiva s

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:49 PM

I'll bite, sign me up!
  • Viscosity likes this

Viscosity
  • Viscosity

Persian Cat

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:01 AM Edited by Viscosity, 21 January 2014 - 12:05 PM.

This is exactly like Chain Story.

Anyways I don't feel like joining.

Well in Chain Story Persist the story but in this the designer creates new story is without changing the main one. And it’s ok, if you don't feel like joining don't join because this made for players entertainment. If you enjoy playing mission not designing one, you should play.

I'll bite, sign me up!

Thank your in. I'll fill you up with details and soon as I make them. So far I have just thought of this

"Our guy work as a personal bodyguard of the Senator. As being a rich and powerful person the Senator and his family is always in danger despite of all that V.I.P security protocol but there is only one guy Senator can trust and that’s our guy"

Feel free to add your ideas and name suggestions everyone.

Here are some main characters:

Our Hero

Senator

Senator’s daughter

Abeer
  • Abeer

When you are down to nothing, God is up to something.

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:22 AM

Ahh, at least don't mock me in your main topic page!

So have you started making the example mission? 

Viscosity
  • Viscosity

Persian Cat

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 12:16 PM

Guys I need help with names. If no one will I'll start using everyone's real name! please help me

Ahh, at least don't mock me in your main topic page!

So have you started making the example mission? 

WHAT! I thought you were already working on it! Why the hell didn't you start making it yet? The intro is the example mission!

Oh Abeer what will I do with you?

Shiva.
  • Shiva.

Formerly shiva s

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:00 PM

I've PM'd you with some names.

As I said in the PM, your story needs more work. Everything about your idea seems half-hearted.
Better yet, restart the whole thing when you're fully prepared. Just my 2 cents.

DChumber1
  • DChumber1

Gta San Andreas/ViceCity Modder

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:38 PM

Me In......!

Viscosity
  • Viscosity

Persian Cat

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:30 AM Edited by Viscosity, 22 January 2014 - 06:46 AM.

Me In......!

Anyone can join. Your in 

@Abeer: Come on this project is delaying because of you! Err

DChumber1
  • DChumber1

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:23 AM

Who Is Making 1st Mission ?

Viscosity
  • Viscosity

Persian Cat

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:16 AM

Who Is Making 1st Mission ?

Abeer will make the first mission, it will be an example mission for the designer's. As soon as he does, all designer can start making mission.

Abeer
  • Abeer

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:28 PM Edited by Abeer, 26 January 2014 - 03:32 PM.

Love birds

This is an example mission of the storyline.
Members are request to play the mission and understand the idea of this Associate storyline. You guys are free to show your creativity and introduce new ideas.

@Viscosity: If you like the mission please correct my gender on your topic.
  • DChumber1 likes this

DChumber1
  • DChumber1

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:43 PM

So,1st Mission Made,Now Shiva Will Make Next..!

Viscosity
  • Viscosity

Persian Cat

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:39 AM Edited by Viscosity, 27 January 2014 - 03:50 AM.

So,1st Mission Made,Now Shiva Will Make Next..!

Yes its Shiva turn. Please keep in mind that you can't use the same interior and same antagonist skin twice.

@Abeer: You have given your profile link, I have corrected it though 'Love birds' and you didn't mention it was made on DYOM 8.1! anyway

Ahh I loved the misison

Rating:

4.0 out of 5

DragonWarrior (DnW)
  • DragonWarrior (DnW)

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night"-DnW

• Members
  • Sri-Lanka

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:00 PM Edited by DragonWarrior (DnW), 28 January 2014 - 12:05 PM.

Do we have to make the missions according to the Registered order? I mean Aeer has registered 1st so he got to make the 1st mission and the next turn goes to Shiva and the next guy is DChumber, right?

Anyway I liked to join. Count me in. And is Abeer a girl!!??

Abeer
  • Abeer

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:58 PM Edited by Abeer, 28 January 2014 - 03:01 PM.

Hell I am not a girl! I don't know why cat like to change my gender. Maybe she's a gay or shemale unfortunate for her I am a man, anyway

I think she changed some rules, at first it was all designers can participates at once but to make it interesting she made a new rule

Designer can't use the same interior and same antagonist skin twice.

for which we have to wait turns. So we are now depended on shiva and above all she didn't even put a dead line for submission of mission.

This is what happens when a topic is lead by a lady.

DragonWarrior (DnW)
  • DragonWarrior (DnW)

• Members
  • Sri-Lanka

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:00 PM

Hell I am not a girl! I don't know why cat like to change my gender. Maybe she's a gay or shemale unfortunate for her I am a man, anyway

I think she changed some rules, at first it was all designers can participates at once but to make it interesting she made a new rule

Designer can't use the same interior and same antagonist skin twice.

for which we have to wait turns. So we are now depended on shiva and above all she didn't even put a dead line for submission of mission.

This is what happens when a topic is lead by a lady.

LOL, it looks like she's making a fool out of you! And yeah I agree with you there should be a dead line for submissions.

• Viscosity likes this

Viscosity
  • Viscosity

Persian Cat

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:02 AM Edited by Viscosity, 29 January 2014 - 04:08 AM.

Abeer (one who doesn’t know his/her gender) is right. I am discarding the new rule and implementing the old one.

All designers can particapete togeather at once, no turnes

All members can start making their mission except Abeer as he has already made one. Please read the rules and play the mission for better understanding. New members can participate and make mission any time as there is no deadline for entries yet neither there is time limit for the mission submission yet. (Ain’t I a best topic leader) 

@DChumber1: There is no order for mission 1st or 2nd that’s the point as there is no story just a theme. You have to make you own story which shouldn't be linked with Abeer's or any other mission. Only theme and character are predeifned

@DwN: You are in.

@All members: There are no turns, you can make mission whenever you are free from your busy life

This is what happens when a topic is led by ladies.

@Abeer: You said it, you are also the leader of this topic, well said.

DragonWarrior (DnW)
  • DragonWarrior (DnW)

• Members
  • Sri-Lanka

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:48 AM

Ok, now I get it!

Abeer
  • Abeer

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:42 PM Edited by Abeer, 29 January 2014 - 04:52 PM.

That is it, I had it, I am out of this project as well as dyom community because Viscosity keeps insulting me, doing personal attacks and making it laughing stalk for everyone.

Good bye everyone dyom designer Abeer is no more.

I hope somebody will remember me.

Kind Regards,

Abeer

DragonWarrior (DnW)
  • DragonWarrior (DnW)

• Members
  • Sri-Lanka

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:09 PM

@Abeer: Ok bye, and I know you wont! :p

How ever whats the progress of this topic? I meant the story?

Viscosity
  • Viscosity

Persian Cat

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:18 AM

@Abeer: Since when you started taking me seriously, you know I do this just to teas you. Ok sorry, I have edited the topic. 

@DnW: I don't know, no one has submitted their mission yet, You don't have to link to Abeer's mission, 25th anniversary incident. You have to make your own story mission like "One day Senators get a call that his daughter is kidnapped...." Its just one example, you guys can do so many things, show you creativity. If you are free, not working on any project or aren't busy with life, you can design and upload mission no problem.

One more thing you have to rate Abeer's mission Love birds like me and so does every other members.

Feel free to share any ideas or quarries.

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 January 2014 - 06:39 AM

This topic is just f*cked up.

I like the concept of the story but you a better Team Leader.

I'm honestly sorry that Abeer left. I really liked his missions & enjoyed making commentary for him.

Viscosity
  • Viscosity

Persian Cat

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:42 AM Edited by Viscosity, 31 January 2014 - 10:43 AM.

Ok ok, i get the point, I didn't know he'll react like this, I already said sorry to him.

What can I do if no one is participating, I can't force them. This is my first time doing a project like this, Everyone say that they like theme but no one is taking the initiative to go with it. Abeer and I were suppose to be co leading but now he left me and I am all alone now.

Anyone else want to blame me responsible the just go ahead but it wont help.

The only two option I can think of is adding my mission in the storyline or closing this project.

@T13: Sorry if I was disrespectful to you, you are welcome to join

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:59 PM

1-There is no need to apologize. Actually It took me a while to remember what you were talking about.

2-Abeer left the project cause as everyone saw, you were treating him like sh*t.

3-Before starting a project like this, I Would first see what other project leaders are doing and how they manage stuff.

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:01 PM

May i join?  :colgate: or this topic is now dead?  :sui:

DragonWarrior (DnW)
  • DragonWarrior (DnW)

• Members
  • Sri-Lanka

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:35 AM

Wht? did Abeer realy left?

Viscosity
  • Viscosity

Persian Cat

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:53 AM Edited by Viscosity, 02 February 2014 - 06:01 AM.

May i join?  :colgate: or this topic is now dead?  :sui:

Topic is not dead, I have started working on the mission and so can you and other mambers,It will take a while as I am taking my time to make it. Welcome to the team KD Macho himan :r*:

Wht? did Abeer realy left?

I don't really know

Edit: Check out the cool heading image, I made it my self 

Mood: Feeling proud of myself

• KD himan likes this

DragonWarrior (DnW)
  • DragonWarrior (DnW)

• Members
  • Sri-Lanka

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:28 AM

Nice cover photo. Who's the girl in the bottom corner? Is that u or just a girl?

Vinesh AKA SanAndreasDYOM
  • Vinesh AKA SanAndreasDYOM

What yo suckin' bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:26 PM

Can you sign me up too?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users