What city will be on GTA VI?

15 replies to this topic
Alvinz10000
  • Alvinz10000

Computer Kid

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:22 AM

What city will be on GTA VI?I think it will be San Fierro.How About You?

SonofYankton
  • SonofYankton

Hugging Niko Belic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:21 PM

123898d1342444929-gta-5-iqw2k.jpg

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:41 PM

Holy f*ck, that's a huge ass map. But I'd prefer to re-visit Vice City.

iKarimster
  • iKarimster

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:19 AM Edited by iKarimster, 21 January 2014 - 01:20 AM.

I think Vice City is going to be the city for GTA 6. When you think about it....................

Liberty City for GTA 3 => GTA 4

San Andreas for GTA SA => GTA 5

Vice City for GTA VC => GTA 6??

Well. lets see what happens?

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:24 PM

123898d1342444929-gta-5-iqw2k.jpg

Whenever I see this map I want to punch the guts off the dude who made it.  Texico!? W.T.F

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:52 AM

Before GTA V was announced I was hoping they would go to Hawaii. Reason being I dont want a remake of Vice City as its perfect IMO so going to Hawaii will have the sun, sea and sand feel of Vice City but in a nice new setting.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:08 AM

I dont want a remake of Vice City as its perfect IMO

I highly doubt a GTA game set in Vice City would be a step-by-step remake of the original PS2 Vice City, silly :p

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:11 AM

I highly doubt a GTA game set in Vice City would be a step-by-step remake of the original PS2 Vice City, silly :p

NO thats not what I mean :angry: :D

Vice City should just be left alone and not tampered in in any way. They did with VCS and ruined it. So a brand new VC will probably never live up to the VC of old in my mind. Just choose another city in America there are enough to choose from.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:24 AM

Vice City should just be left alone and not tampered in in any way. They did with VCS and ruined it. So a brand new VC will probably never live up to the VC of old in my mind. Just choose another city in America there are enough to choose from.

If they'll remake Vice City, they'll probably make it better than before, like how V's Los Santos curbstomped SA's Los Santos

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:30 AM

If they'll remake Vice City, they'll probably make it better than before, like how V's Los Santos curbstomped SA's Los Santos

That's true about San Andreas but will Vice City feel the same without the 80's soundtrack and everything else that went along with it. Depending on what time period they set the next Vice City in (if they do another VC that is) I dont think the overall feel will be able to top the previous Vice City. As for me its not just the map and its size but everything needs to fit together and I dont see them doing it any better than they already have.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:39 AM

That's true about San Andreas but will Vice City feel the same without the 80's soundtrack and everything else that went along with it. Depending on what time period they set the next Vice City in (if they do another VC that is) I dont think the overall feel will be able to top the previous Vice City. As for me its not just the map and its size but everything needs to fit together and I dont see them doing it any better than they already have.

I hope to god they go back to an '80s time period. The last two installments in the GTA series (three if you count chinatown wars) were kinda stale in my opinion, even moreso how you can only tell the same jokes between the two so many times before they get old.

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

By: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:25 AM

I hope to god they go back to an '80s time period. The last two installments in the GTA series (three if you count chinatown wars) were kinda stale in my opinion, even moreso how you can only tell the same jokes between the two so many times before they get old.

There are 5 games in the HD Era if you include TLAD and TBoGT(which are also counted as games even though they are just Episodic DLCs)and then there is GTA 4,CTW and GTA 5.so far the HD Era games are great,wait till next-gen then you will know what i mean.but yeah an 80s GTA game in the HD Era would be great.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:54 AM

There are 5 games in the HD Era if you include TLAD and TBoGT(which are also counted as games even though they are just Episodic DLCs)and then there is GTA 4,CTW and GTA 5.so far the HD Era games are great,wait till next-gen then you will know what i mean.but yeah an 80s GTA game in the HD Era would be great.

Alright, so I didn't include the episode packs that one. Regardless, the next GTA game should take place sometime in the past. I want something where I can look at it and say "did people really think that?" rather than play the game, turn the game off and walk outside, and boom: there it is.

James K
  • James K

Motorhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:22 AM

I dare saying this: Las Venturas

tmoney91
  • tmoney91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:05 PM

I dare saying this: Las Venturas

Yeah LV or multiple cities considering it will be on the new consoles.

Soulrise
  • Soulrise

Original Guerrilla

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:30 PM

I've always wanted a game solely dedicated to San Fierro/San Francisco since I'm from the Bay Area, but given that 5 is already based on the West Coast I doubt it will happen.  Since the games have already covered the East Coast, West Coast, and Miami, I'm hoping the next game will be based either in the midwest (Detroit, Chicago, etc.) or South (Texas, Louisiana).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users