Photo

Biggest number of kills in one strike

39 replies to this topic
RawGo0n
  • RawGo0n

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:29 AM

I really like to have gun fights in gtao to improve my gun game, and when I fight someone they always alllwaays have like a goup of 4 of them.

I remembe most of them where really bad and ez kills, but there was this lvl 124 name thenigga77 or something, and he was actually really good. So I went off the radar and ran up behind him and one of his buddies, and got a double headshot with the assualt shot gun :O

Smartpride
  • Smartpride

DONT QUOTE MEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:57 PM

15 in my record, they asked me getting into their bus when I use rpg and destroy em all, and I instantly quit. Kinda regret it cuz that's the only time i've seen 15 players on the bus.

ringtone7
  • ringtone7

GT3 Endurance Champion

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:56 PM

I would say the most would be 16... seeing that the max number of players is 16.

lordemperor
  • lordemperor

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:12 PM Edited by lordemperor, 29 January 2014 - 04:14 PM.

Just four. It's not so many but they deserved it. I was driving around town when a Cargobob with four guys in it swings by. I thought they'd be cool because Cargobob but nope, they start shooting at me. They miss and I speed away while dialing up Pegasus for my Buzzard. A few seconds later I blow them out of the sky, killing all four at once.

I also called in an airstrike on a gathering of about 10 of my crew, but it only killed two people.

Chrismo
  • Chrismo

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:49 PM Edited by Chrismo, 29 January 2014 - 09:50 PM.

15 in my record, they asked me getting into their bus when I use rpg and destroy em all, and I instantly quit. Kinda regret it cuz that's the only time i've seen 15 players on the bus.

There was this time i was in a lobby with like 10 people and i overheard them getting on a transit bus, i decided to join along we ended up getting like 10 or so people in it i think but the bus driver just kept talking and talking and ruining this peaceful experience
So something happened and he crashed, but was to stupid to know how to get out of the crap he crashed into. So i call my mechanic and jumped out the bus threw a sticky and heard him scream to get off the bus but it was too late. BOOM. I ran to my car and booked it north to the windmills to await any revengers, voice chat was never more colorful. Considering the bus driver and his rank 150+ and my 24 he got a slight advantage but after i waited a few minutes and popped up again near him mid war i guess he started with the other unfortunate victims of my terror act. I capped him maybe 5x in a row with my smg against his advanced rifle. He disappeared :'( apparently i was too weak for him. That was mine i guess 9 was about right. Monkeywrench150 i think was his name i hope he was involved in the banning process for his smart use of n*gga this n*gga that b*tch [email protected] n*gga

handcuff_charlie
  • handcuff_charlie

Rockstar Verified Creator

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:24 AM Edited by handcuff_charlie, 30 January 2014 - 04:25 AM.

My most satisfying was a buzzard double rear passenger kill with one sniper round.

haha, yeah I got a golden beebee kill like that too, same situation, buzzard. 

Its hard for me to decide if that is the most satisfying or splitting someone's wig in a Lazer who doesnt realize he is flying straight down your sniper rifle scope, thinking he is going to put a missile on you

I'm leaning towards the buzzard, because it really is a freak occurance to get two melons lined up just right and in an aircraft no less  :lol:

Smartpride
  • Smartpride

DONT QUOTE MEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:43 AM

I would say the most would be 16... seeing that the max number of players is 16.

Not including myself :)

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

\_(ツ)_/

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:53 AM

Unfortunately, only 3 people in one Lazer gun sweep. I would have had 6 today, but a police helicopter spawned right into my diving direction. :/

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:36 AM Edited by jcph3, 30 January 2014 - 10:37 AM.

There's something wrong with my character psychologically, when that white blip pops a number in the center he just cant help himself. Once he saw a "5" pop up across town and he flew his Buzzard into a skyscrapper he turned so quickly. 

Maybe Dr. Friedlander could help him  :blink:

Thegemte
  • Thegemte

The_Gemte

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:42 PM

Army barrack truck carrying 7 or 8 tried to run me over. They failed. RPG from me obliterated the vehicle and passengers. They then all ran to get their tanks. Their weakness clumping together in online on one vehicle when all it takes is one explosive weapon.

The other time blowing up 30+ vehicles in a team mission all at once when we all had 4/5 star ratings. I had to throw some grenades in the street vehicle blockage. Some deaths, plenty of explosions. Well worth it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users