Photo

Biggest number of kills in one strike

39 replies to this topic
HarveyBest
  • HarveyBest

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:49 AM

Opportunity for you all to do some macho boasting. What is the largest number of kills you have achieved in one go?

For example, yesterday I took out two guys riding in the same car with my MG. Not that hard.

I also got to a vehicle Simeon wanted and planted a sticky bomb. I did this because I was on a server with about six players working together, one playing in passive in a car on his own, acting as a spotter for the others. Sneaky! Not seen this tactic before. I had hoped they would be lured by the wanted vehicle. And they were. I had driven well away and was watching on the map. Once the car started moving and passed by another player, BOOM! Two very satisfying kills. The risk here is that you take out a PV and get charged for it, but this did not happen. Biggest surprise was that they did not come and hunt me down.

I'm sure you have done better, so tell us about it.

I only need two more level ups before I get the grenade launcher which should allow me to get better results.

MNTLspazzm
  • MNTLspazzm

Son of a Gun

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:44 AM

My most was a full heli of griefers with an RPG.

My most satisfying was a buzzard double rear passenger kill with one sniper round.

watchclock
  • watchclock

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:49 AM

My favourite ever was two guys on >100 RP back when I only had 50 RP. That was sticky on small wall as entering Simeon's garage. I was watching through scope across the bay (to the North). Just after I called Lester and my blip was off the screen by the time they respawned. Got one with sniper as I saw a vehicles lights pop on.

Most at once was 3 noobs leaving Pasonoby's with 50cal sniper rifle from roof opposite with my blip off. Fish in a barrel. Spawn killed one of them too...haha

TheSkullmasher
  • TheSkullmasher

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:23 PM

My favorite so far had to be when my friend put a bounty on my head, and I sat on the back of his duneloader as we drove around towards sandy shores, player after player chased after us as I stood on the back with my minigun, and at some point a buzzard with 4 players in it tried to blow us up... but it really didn't survive the minigun shots =) It's so much fun watching every player in the game slowly converge on you and then run away when they see you firing a minigun from a vehicle haha

• chainsoar and HarveyBest like this

ScooterEightyTwo
  • ScooterEightyTwo

Ambitious but Rubbish

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:44 PM

My highest strike count is 5, I managed to fire off a RPG round at a Bison loaded with 5 players as I was engaged in a war with numerous players & 5 guys had teamed up & were doing drive bys on everything that moved, including me of course. They managed to kill me though moments after I fired however, (before the RPG round hit the truck) so does it still count?

...this war raged on in the upper parts of the city before moving to Los Santos International. It was actually kind of fun until 2 guys airlifted a tank in...I quickly fled in a stolen Adder someone hadn't locked lol

Danzeman
  • Danzeman

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:07 PM

6 in one go, they were all in the Vinewood Tours bus, they were all screaming and stuff over their mics annoying me. So i went off radar, cruised up behind, sticky bomb, boom. Best $600 spent in game.

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

john wayne woz a nazi

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:21 PM

My favorite so far had to be when my friend put a bounty on my head, and I sat on the back of his duneloader as we drove around towards sandy shores, player after player chased after us as I stood on the back with my minigun, and at some point a buzzard with 4 players in it tried to blow us up... but it really didn't survive the minigun shots =) It's so much fun watching every player in the game slowly converge on you and then run away when they see you firing a minigun from a vehicle haha

Duneloader = mobile turret. Such a fantastic truck.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:44 PM

i have told this a couple times already but it is my favorite revenge kill so far .  i ran up a hill after a guy who killed me and then blew up my car . he then killed me again but i respawned in passive mode , so before he could finish me off by running me over i jumped into the passenger side of his car and then as soon as i could i turned off passive mode and threw a sticky bomb and set it off .  it took out him , his friends and both of their cars all at once .  i killed obviously myself in the process but it was so damned worth it lol

MrCamo
  • MrCamo

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:31 PM

3 in a private jet on takeoff, then got their buddy that they had been waiting for, then held them off until they gave up on a revenge kill.

tcfanatic
  • tcfanatic

GTA lifer

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:58 PM Edited by shoot_to_kill, 21 January 2014 - 07:03 PM.

2 guys who were teamed up ambushed me when I was in Simeon's HPV. After respawning I raced ahead to the HPV dropping point and planted a sticky bomb near the garage entrance. I watched from a distance as they approached the garage and promptly blew them up. I know its not the most impressive way to get a multi-kill, but it was indeed very satisfying

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:11 PM

6 UK kids squealing into their mics, they loaded into a luxor like the cast of Harry Potter off to Hogwarts.... I hit them as soon as the wheels left the ground with a missile, then more squealing.......

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:21 PM

6 UK kids squealing into their mics, they loaded into a luxor like the cast of Harry Potter off to Hogwarts.... I hit them as soon as the wheels left the ground with a missile, then more squealing.......

i would love to do that one time

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:52 PM

My brother wasn't too proud of his. We'd just got in the session and I was on my way up to him after seeing this loaded blip near him. I get round the corner expecting some ruckus and this army truck with a bunch of people was sat there, metres from him, so I drive right up to it and prepare to open fire. My bro comes out of pause at this moment, sees the truck, panics and torches it without thinking, took me and 4/5 guys with it. 

Turned out they were just cruising the map picking people up for whatever reason. He got some nasty PMs and apologised to them for his itchy trigger finger....

I was ROFL.

chatD4VIS-360
  • chatD4VIS-360

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:36 PM

6 guys I blasted in a limo with a crate pickup rpg. It was glorious.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:17 PM

killed 3 players that where parked in front of a barber shop with the lazer jet cannons in one pass

i would love to do that as i quote gandolf "thou shal not pass"

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:34 PM

My brother wasn't too proud of his. We'd just got in the session and I was on my way up to him after seeing this loaded blip near him. I get round the corner expecting some ruckus and this army truck with a bunch of people was sat there, metres from him, so I drive right up to it and prepare to open fire. My bro comes out of pause at this moment, sees the truck, panics and torches it without thinking, took me and 4/5 guys with it. 

Turned out they were just cruising the map picking people up for whatever reason. He got some nasty PMs and apologised to them for his itchy trigger finger....

I was ROFL.

i would never have apologized for that . my response to the pms would have been "lesson #1 in GTA online , never EVER park a crowded car in the middle of nowhere 

• Cuz05 likes this

The Guy 393
  • The Guy 393

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:22 AM

LOL ... to date mine is 4 for the price of one ... I was off radar hunting some random ... and it was my lucky day, 4 guys car pooling, they pulled up to Ammunation 1 RPG 4 dead bodies 1 blown up car ... 

3 guys hold up store .. 1 RPG fired into the get away car.

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:23 PM

Heh, gtaocicat, my bro and I, we're gentlemen. Thing is, I think there was hardly anyone else in the session and its so rare to find one where people are being friendly. Kind of ironic that 2 guys that don't always shoot 1st were the ones to show up and wreck the party, lol.

kLAMIITY
  • kLAMIITY

Wheelie King

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:11 PM

Someone was driving around the city in a bus trying to collect passengers , i did climb on board for a few blocks before i thought "whoever blows this up is gonna be getting a quad" :p. climbed off the bus and shot it with a grenade launcher , took out 3 people on the bus and two guys who had just drove up behind trying to shoot everyone :). Ive had sessions where ill just go on a murder spree though, just over 6,000 player kills altogether!

paulmgrath
  • paulmgrath

Dope Fiend

• BUSTED!
  • England

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:25 PM

Sick basterds lol, half the guys being killed on here seem like they are just minding their own business then... BOOM!!!:)

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:57 PM

Heh, gtaocicat, my bro and I, we're gentlemen. Thing is, I think there was hardly anyone else in the session and its so rare to find one where people are being friendly. Kind of ironic that 2 guys that don't always shoot 1st were the ones to show up and wreck the party, lol.

well greifers and modders changed me from a gentleman to a shoot first ask questions later guy on GTA online

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:09 PM

well greifers and modders changed me from a gentleman to a shoot first ask questions later guy on GTA online

I will die a gentleman!

"If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs...."

;)

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:14 PM

I will die a gentleman!

"If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs...."

;)

gentlemen die first you know

• Cuz05 likes this

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:27 PM

But with honour intact, lol.

and a send off kiss from a beautiful lady.... aaaand iiiiieeiiiii will always loooove y- *takes auto shotgun to face*

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:30 PM

But with honour intact, lol.

and a send off kiss from a beautiful lady.... aaaand iiiiieeiiiii will always loooove y- *takes auto shotgun to face*

lol great ending right there . just let me be the one who pulls the trigger though 

Patgosplat
  • Patgosplat

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:46 PM

I got 3 at once. I was playing with a buddy of mine & a couple of his friends. They were all pretty new & it was when I was rich due to gifted money. I had helped my friend out by fully modding cars & letting him sell them. I bring him a baller. Him & his buddies get in & the ignition bomb I put in blew them all up

they all thought it was funny. ended giving them all a modded car to sell. did this a few more times to my friend. Fun times when you have money to blow

The Guy 393
  • The Guy 393

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:15 PM

Sick basterds lol, half the guys being killed on here seem like they are just minding their own business then... BOOM!!! :)

What do you expect in Los Santos ... This place has the highest Murder rate hands down. As a member of this society it is your civic duty to kill the player caught slipping. 

b4ux1t3
  • b4ux1t3

I kissed a Trevor and I liked it.

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:21 PM

Quite by accident, I crashed a Lazer into a Titan carrying 8 people. They were flying low by the bridge next to Fort Zacundo, which I use to shake any pursuit. They spent the next 30 minutes trying to kill me. I don't know what they had to be mad about, I lost the freaking Lazer. :(

HarveyBest
  • HarveyBest

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:13 AM

I just got level 60 and had bought the grenade launcher and was itching to try it out.

Stole a car and sold it. Then checked the map and there's a blip with three players heading straight for me. Duck into cover!

Round the corner comes a bus which they then try to get into the garage. Sorry guys, you are just asking for it.

Grenade launcher. 3 kills!!!! Sweet!

shadowfox8657
  • shadowfox8657

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:50 PM

Quite by accident, I crashed a Lazer into a Titan carrying 8 people. They were flying low by the bridge next to Fort Zacundo, which I use to shake any pursuit. They spent the next 30 minutes trying to kill me. I don't know what they had to be mad about, I lost the freaking Lazer. :(

I had one similar in the fact that it was a Titan I took out, except this time, I was in a Buzzard and was flying over the city at night and apparently there was a titan flying below me but didnt see it until my missiles locked on... boom, there goes like 5 people, hahaha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users