Quantcast

» «
Photo

Two important items that are missing in GTA Online.

69 replies to this topic
Dominik1411
  • Dominik1411

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:45 PM

GTA-V-Minigun.pngWorks for me.

Getting killed with mini-gun in your hand and you lose all bullets. Have fun bying ammo for a few thousands.

Ibareny
  • Ibareny

Street Tuner

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:48 PM

Not to be a bearer of technicalities, but the Javelin is an anti-tank missile launcher. It isn't built for anti-air; however, the Brits have a SAM that happens to be named the Javelin, but it's not the same weapon.

&& the flares should have been included in the first place... since most people use missiles, it would be a flare-spam. Except the few of us that use the guns.

The Javelin is NOT only a anti-tank missile.  The Javelin is something that can be used for anything. Free fire, Ground Vehicle , And with laser designation Air Vehicles too.

Winning001
  • Winning001

Join the cool people. Set it to North Korea today!

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:01 PM

here's another thing missing. the FUN.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:18 PM

the only thing is missing here is our BRAINS.

really? tanks aren't bad. give them to me. would I now go all-out rampage in Online? Hell I don't even use them in SP unless I'm inside the base!

but if you gave it to 6yr kiddies? the whole session will be a all-out deathmatch :sui:

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

Cheater Hater

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:25 PM

Freaking anti-tank Javelin would be so useful in free roam.

Also flares for the Lazer and Buzzard so I can focus on shooting more than going into panic mode trying to dodge the millions of rockets.

Those are great ideas.

djmatao
  • djmatao

Here for the Lulz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:28 PM

i would not mind the ability to deploy flares, while it is fairly easy to roll and dodge incoming missiles, it would be nice to be able to quickly throw out some flares in a hurry

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:44 PM

Also flares for the Lazer and Buzzard so I can focus on shooting more than going into panic mode trying to dodge the millions of rockets.

Those are great ideas.

then it would be impossible to shoot the Lazers then :/

gukklleb_911nn
  • gukklleb_911nn

I didn't like Snakes on a Plane

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:14 AM

Those are great ideas.

then it would be impossible to shoot the Lazers then :/

Limit the amount of flares you can use, or give it like a minute between each flare before you can fire another.

fish61324
  • fish61324

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:20 AM

The flares were actually one of the first things I checked for when I started flying the aircraft in GTA V.... very disappointed ...

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:01 PM Edited by ShinobiFixer, 21 January 2014 - 08:06 PM.

f*ck this, I'll make my own game and it'll just focus on open World CRIME.  They need to tone down the military weapons and stick to the f*cking streets.  With their over the top lame ass sh*t.

Personally they should have a mode without military weapons, so we can separate ourselves from these corny ass fools riding around in tanks and running around with RPG's.  f*cking lames.

Seriously, if they're gonna give us tanks and this is now tank wars then they need to give us Biological Weapons.  f*cking scumbags can't even fix a simple cornrow bug that's been stuck on my head.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users