» «

Crystal Clearout III: Solo in less than 3 mins, 3125 RP + $7000

37 replies to this topic
  • statistic

not running for anything.

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:30 PM

I just ranked up to where I could buy a Buzzard.  I don't really care how cost effective it is, what the hell else am I going to spend my money on?  It's not like I can buy a second garage or anything...

Anyway, this mission is a fun one.  I'm still a relative chopper noob, but my skills are increasing with each pass.

I also just did Clearing the Cathouse with the Buzzard.  Another quick and easy flying mission with good RP, but low money. 

Between CCIII, potshot and coveted, there's a quick three selectable single player missions, each of which is very different from the others.  Fun to link together.

• XJpostman

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:34 PM

best part about CCIII is that the Buzzard does all of the work for you. I watch netflix while running this (Top Gear or something like that)

I didn't know Top Gear was on Netflix! Maybe I should join.

• GreyleafGamer

Ni !

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:12 PM

I decided to test this out and I believe it is doable in 3:30 to 4:00 minutes. If you can do it in under 3 min I would love to see a video of that!

Here ya go!

• MrHollick likes this

• Ickabob7734

Likes Pie

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:53 AM

Thanks for the amazing videos guys, this is one of the best RP grinds I've found thus far. I went from level 70-75 and made $250k in about two hours.

Biggie Kaniff
  • Biggie Kaniff

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:29 AM

Guys this is not how to grind. Doing the same mission over and over is useless. 

Why don't you do as me, and play with a friend and vote for good missions that are fun to do. Like, play Rooftop Rumble, then vote for Trash talk, then vote for Mixed up with coke etc etc. Sometimes you may not get good missions but then you can take a parachute jump and soon get a new chance to vote.

I just think doing the same missions without some sort of break is boring as hell. I played for many hours and we just did missions after missions, ending up with like 200k cash. And that's in one night, one night were we just wanted the RP. If you do this mission you got here a huge number of times then yes, you will get that cash and RP but it's not fun! The game is about having fun, not grinding the sh*t out of one single mission to level up quickly. (Maybe you guys think this is fun, I'm not saying you're wrong).

I advice guys that want money and RP to variate between a number of good missions, instead of just playing one. Play with a higher level guy too, that will give you the opportunity to vote for good missions that are both fun and pays well.

• Ch4071C

Welcome to the Jungle

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:16 AM Edited by Ch4071C, 04 February 2014 - 05:16 AM.

Coveted sucks on hard. I hate pistol snipers

• raspykestrel1

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:38 AM

That's not grinding tho lol - thats just playing the game. And you're right, its MUCH more fun - but OP was talking about ways to grins missions to get lots of RP and cash fast. It took you all night to get 200k? By grinding a mission you can do that in maybe an hour and a half. If I was grinding for a night, I'd have the best part of a million bucks.

If you want to play the game it's supposed to be played, and enjoy a variety of missions, then yeah, play it the way you do.

But if you want to get cash and RP fast, then you grind quick missions

• StangOne50

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:54 PM

I have been ranking up 5 levels everyday using this mission as my main source.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users