Photo

You can only sell vehicles worth up to 50,000

67 replies to this topic
secrules2
  • secrules2

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:06 AM

I never duped the Adder that I bought just days before the shutdown and I can't sell it. I do know that it had the insurance removed so maybe that is the problem for some of the others.

TimelyMeerkat
  • TimelyMeerkat

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:08 AM

All I know is I have an entity and an adder in my garage that I bought a few weeks ago that i can't sell. They aren't duplicates either.

virusmonk3y
  • virusmonk3y

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:15 AM

I never duped the Adder that I bought just days before the shutdown and I can't sell it. I do know that it had the insurance removed so maybe that is the problem for some of the others.

Same issue I was and am having as well. I did not have the insurance issue until after I tried the dup.

All I know is I have an entity and an adder in my garage that I bought a few weeks ago that i can't sell. They aren't duplicates either.

Same with a few other Supers I have. 

dOn DaDa ShOttA
  • dOn DaDa ShOttA

JAMESTOWN RANCHO GANG

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:27 AM

Too funny reading the lies...yeah the insurance is gone because that's the duped car lmao...that's y it's saying can't sell vehicle over 50k...lmao u guys are hilarious

MindEntropy
  • MindEntropy

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:42 AM

It's simple.

You can sell an original purchased from website but high end dupes don't sell...just the way it is. There is a way to sell the dupes through a glitch but you'll get about 130-240 k for an adder and a little lower for the entity. Only worth it if you're quick with the glitch or you adder is FULLY modded. If not just dupe a Schafter or schwartzer and sell that. Not that difficult to grasp here.

TimelyMeerkat
  • TimelyMeerkat

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:59 AM

I've never duplicated a vehicle. I sold two adders then a couple of days later tried to sell a third but could not. It said vehicles over $50,000 could not be sold. Just because you are able to sell vehicles doesn't mean everyone who can't is lying.

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Facade
  • Bhutan

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:17 AM Edited by pokemon4ever, 22 January 2014 - 02:18 AM.

You will get the 50k message if

-You receive a duplicated car from someone

-You duplicate a car for yourself

-**If your car loses insurance by itself. Even if you put the insurance back on, you will still get the message**

That should cover everyone, any questions?

This message also only appears for the expensive website cars. You can mod out a Sultan to 120k and you won't see this error.

arr4fingers
  • arr4fingers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 06:07 PM

You will get the 50k message if

-You receive a duplicated car from someone

-You duplicate a car for yourself

-**If your car loses insurance by itself. Even if you put the insurance back on, you will still get the message**

That should cover everyone, any questions?

This message also only appears for the expensive website cars. You can mod out a Sultan to 120k and you won't see this error.

This is false, I have never cheated on this game nor will I.. I bought my bullet before the money lobbys started happening… and I get this message when I go to try and sell it and it is not duped nor was it given to me!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users