Quantcast

» «
Photo

since R* took insurance away from tank griefers...

84 replies to this topic
StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:26 AM

Relax OP, it's just a game. I don't see much more tanks than usual.

Might be because of where you live if youre at the 400k apartment. Tanks are 10x more common north of town so maybe consider moving ?

Alta is pretty chilled unless theres a bounty or a dude that pissed off everyone hiding inside.

TheKidKid415
  • TheKidKid415

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:39 AM

Yea i don't why I always end up paying for my own PV when another player blows it up and when I blow there PV up for revenge I end up paying for theirs too!! What's up with that is it a game bug?

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:51 AM

That's real useful information about tanks paying insurance when they're moving, Malibu - or it would be if it wasn't completely outdated.

When did they change it?
Couple uplates ago. They don't pay at all now. Tanks have blown up my PV while it was parked and i was 3 blocks away spawning after being killed by said tank and he didn't have to pay insurance. How is that fair?

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:04 AM

That's real useful information about tanks paying insurance when they're moving, Malibu - or it would be if it wasn't completely outdated.

When did they change it?
Couple uplates ago. They don't pay at all now. Tanks have blown up my PV while it was parked and i was 3 blocks away spawning after being killed by said tank and he didn't have to pay insurance. How is that fair?

Is it fair? No its GTA.

They do pay if they're moving and run over your pv or blow it up.

Like I said, if tank is stationary they don't pay because people were just ramming their cars into them to get even with them by making them pay insurance  and giving them bad sport. That's why they changed the rules.

Or if tank douche has no money by transferring funds to cash in other character (works for anybody destroying pvs) then you have to pay ins. Be aware!!

LS is a tough town. Man up!

It was on the R* support site.

Go read it.

Yea i don't why I always end up paying for my own PV when another player blows it up and when I blow there PV up for revenge I end up paying for theirs too!! What's up with that is it a game bug?

Its not a bug.

They walk around with no money..So you pay.. :cry:

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:37 AM

They will all wind up in bad sport lobbies eventually will they not?

I do however wish the 'bad sport' business was more lax when it comes to non-tank exploding of other people's personal vehicles... I mean the insurance COVERS THIS, why should I be a bad sport if someone keeps running me down in their car and I chuck a grenade or sticky bomb at the bastard? Doesn't even make sense IMO.

You must really have to explode a lot of PV's to get tossed into the Bad sport lobby. I've blown up as many as 5 in a session and still got my "good behavior" reward! 

TheKidKid415
  • TheKidKid415

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:04 AM

When did they change it?

Is it fair? No its GTA.
They do pay if they're moving and run over your pv or blow it up.
Like I said, if tank is stationary they don't pay because people were just ramming their cars into them to get even with them by making them pay insurance  and giving them bad sport. That's why they changed the rules.
Or if tank douche has no money by transferring funds to cash in other character (works for anybody destroying pvs) then you have to pay ins. Be aware!!
LS is a tough town. Man up!
It was on the R* support site.
Go read it.

Its not a bug.
They walk around with no money..So you pay.. :cry:

Ohh!! I came across a player once that paid 2,000 and I had to pay the rest!! Sucks cuz I use both my characters 1 of is lvl 210 (legit) and my new character is lvl 30. Thanks for the info!!

therealBOZEEL
  • therealBOZEEL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:27 AM

wow someone killed you in grand theft auto? thats ridiculous. you should sue R* OP seriously man that is unacceptable.

lukeyk22
  • lukeyk22

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:38 AM

I'm starting to get sick of the constant killing. I like a good gun fight and enjoy violence but I try to have a reason before I go into shoot everyone on sight mode...... Today alone I have been shot 3x after a mission, once while buying beer and once while riding a bike at the beach by a guy who traveled several miles just to have a shoot out with me for half an hour. Makes my mind boggle, when I want a fight I go to lsc, theres always a group to fight but I won't shoot someone whos not fighting......where's the fight in that????

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:59 PM

WOW!! I love taking my tank out and blasting everyone in the face, trust me rockstar won't give two craps about your reports on people in tanks, why did they put them there for? what else is the purpose of a tank in the game for? or the chance to buy one? there are no rules saying you can't use a tank and there are not rules saying you can't spawn kill people with it. If i get bad sport because of it, my business and I will deserve it, till then, blast away.

If you possess an IQ higher than 2 you have two choices:

1. stay and fight

2. change session

Don't be a baby and whine about it on here.

So then if your an asshole, you are smart then? It takes a big IQ to grief others in tanks? Oh wait it takes a big IQ to run people from a session, because everyone who doesnt want to be trolled and griefed is "stupid"? 

You are a tool. Im surprised you have an IQ that allows you to type that many words. Little Dbag kids, take out their life frustration in video games, then calls people names when they get called out for being such pussies. Just that you call people "babies", because they dont want to play YOUR game, says it all. You are the baby. To weak in mind to understand, not everyone in a session wants to be a dickhole like you. 

Like it or not GTAO is gonna have tanks . if you are gonna whine and cry about the tanks then expect to be called a wuss, or a baby  or any other names . if you hate tanks so much then go to invite only sessions

Pretty much.. And just like the whining about tanks. Tankers should realize that they are little bitches as well in their tanks griefing.. or , whatever it is called.. 

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:18 PM

I was playing my second low level character lvl8 last night and of course I got shot up 5 times just going into LSC to f*ck around with a Dubster.
When I came out there was a tank barrel staring at me (oh sh*t!)
So I get out and walk over and nobody's in it .
So I just drove around blowing sh*t up.
Shot one player. Ran over another in a car. Then just had fun blasting the cops, FIB, and blasting choppers out if the sky. Parked it right in front if Eclipse (there was someone inside and I hate that place, so cliche)
And just blasted away till I died.
I think the dude was on the roof and sniped me. Idk. Good Times...
To all you Tank Whiners. Get in one and have fun. Stop bitching, its pathetic!
I have one myself but I never play around with it
You get some good RP and an award just blasting down choppers.

artisntrealz
  • artisntrealz

Ride on, right on

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:18 PM

I've never encountered a tank i didn't steal or blow up.

They're easy to deal with but i think they're too easily accesible. When i blow it up the geek will just go get another one. The best thing to do is steal it while off the radar and drive it far far away or have a buddy pick you up in a bob and drop it on a roof. He wont be able to call another one and you can just guard it and blast him down as he tried to retrieve it. They'll either get bored and carry on or they'll switch sessions.

I just feel like a pussy if i switch sessions myself.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:21 PM

He can go to the Xbox or PSN store I believe and come back and get another. So there would be 2 tanks
There is a way look it up.

artisntrealz
  • artisntrealz

Ride on, right on

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:34 PM

I think they should only be available if you steal one. Either from Zancuda or have a random occurance of a military brigade drive through the city like in vice city

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:09 PM

I think they should only be available if you steal one. Either from Zancuda or have a random occurance of a military brigade drive through the city like in vice city

freakin whiner

artisntrealz
  • artisntrealz

Ride on, right on

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:01 PM

freakin whiner

Who's whining? I take tabks out every time i see them. I don't run or switch lobbies. Having them available for 200$ is just way too easy. I think people ahould have to work to get a tank.

If you're going to be a complete pussy and only fight the easy way, may as well prove you're not a wimp and steal the tank.

Makes you feel like you earned it IMO.

vaska
  • vaska

Player Hater

• Members
  • Curacao

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:02 PM

If i get bad sport because of it, my business and I will deserve it, 

Does blowing up cars lead me to become a bad sport?

How many cars do I need to blow up?

I've been destroying a lot of cars last months, but I'm still among good.

Last time I was a bad sport was in November, but after that i think they've changed something with bad sport algorithm.

And please don't forget to correct me if you see mistakes in my post.

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:06 PM Edited by SomeRandomDave, 21 January 2014 - 05:07 PM.

Yeah, I was in a freemode with my friends yesterday and I took out two Rhinos with my Buzzard. Feelin' pretty good right now. hehe Some kid also wasted 12 Gs on me trying to kill me with an airstrike. hahaha

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:08 PM

Yeah, I was in a freemode with my friends yesterday and I took out two Rhinos with my Buzzard. Feelin' pretty good right now. hehe

thats cool .  i have tried taking tanks out with a sniper gun to no avail

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:10 PM

Yeah, I was in a freemode with my friends yesterday and I took out two Rhinos with my Buzzard. Feelin' pretty good right now. hehe

thats cool .  i have tried taking tanks out with a sniper gun to no avail

Yeah, it was hard as sh*t though. You have to stay on top of the tank so he doesn't blow the f*ck out of you. I've seen countless pilots get demolished because they stupidly fly into the tank's range.

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:07 AM

Only pussies use tanks. Most of the time the tanktard got owned 3 in a row or more by me. Last resort childish behavior.

Chrismo
  • Chrismo

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:32 AM

Maybe they should make tanks come after you anywhere so if someone is going on a rampage for too long they get the tanks on them and more.. bring back 6stars :)

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:08 PM Edited by Malibu454, 22 January 2014 - 01:14 PM.

freakin whiner
Who's whining? I take tabks out every time i see them. I don't run or switch lobbies. Having them available for 200$ is just way too easy. I think people ahould have to work to get a tank.

If you're going to be a complete pussy and only fight the easy way, may as well prove you're not a wimp and steal the tank.

You have to be level 70 and pay 1.5 mil first to get it! That would be earning it.
But I guess that would be mute with the billions falling from the sky and easy keyboard trick.
Heck my 2nd character level 8 has one. Lol!!

Also anybody that has one can order it up and give it to anyone, even when it used to cost $1000.
Tanks are here to stay.
Enjoy being blown up when your staring down the barrel of the mighty Rhino! ;)

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:44 PM

freakin whiner

You have to be level 70 and pay 1.5 mil first to get it! That would be earning it.
But I guess that would be mute with the billions falling from the sky and easy keyboard trick.
Heck my 2nd character level 8 has one. Lol!!

Also anybody that has one can order it up and give it to anyone, even when it used to cost $1000.
Tanks are here to stay.
Enjoy being blown up when your staring down the barrel of the mighty Rhino! ;)

the tank whiners are the ones that deserve to be killed by tanks the most

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:08 PM

I only use my tank when someone brings out theirs and terrorizes the session... only pussies use tanks to kill other players who are not in tanks.

Jc_39a
  • Jc_39a

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:09 PM

I don't know why you don't make a invite only session, and invite all the fellow formers to come in and have a chilled out free roam.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users