Quantcast

» «
Photo

since R* took insurance away from tank griefers...

84 replies to this topic
SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:19 PM

That's why I only play in invite only sessions and wait for my friends to invite me to missions. Freemode? More like Clownmode... Every person who lost their hacked money is being a little bitch about it and taking it out on everyone else...

yeah i mostly just play on invite only sessions . i only go to freemode when i join the sessions that friends are in.

Another thing, I moved away from the Eclipse Towers because every jackass in the city owns that apartment. So if the mission tiles ever put me back in freemode, I won't have to worry about getting blown up right outside my apartment. It's cool that they let me trade it in so I got about 200,000 back.

my second character lives away from those towers . i did that mainly to avoid any possible glitches from having two characters living in the same building . as for my main one i am leaving him in that building . i just usually remember to check the map for anyone outside before i leave , and if there is i just wait them out for a few mins and they leave to go after someone else lol

Yeah, everytime I joined a sever, *boom* *crash* you know? I just got sick of my apartment lobby being a warzone...

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:20 PM

That's why I only play in invite only sessions and wait for my friends to invite me to missions. Freemode? More like Clownmode... Every person who lost their hacked money is being a little bitch about it and taking it out on everyone else...

yeah i mostly just play on invite only sessions . i only go to freemode when i join the sessions that friends are in.

Another thing, I moved away from the Eclipse Towers because every jackass in the city owns that apartment. So if the mission tiles ever put me back in freemode, I won't have to worry about getting blown up right outside my apartment. It's cool that they let me trade it in so I got about 200,000 back.

my second character lives away from those towers . i did that mainly to avoid any possible glitches from having two characters living in the same building . as for my main one i am leaving him in that building . i just usually remember to check the map for anyone outside before i leave , and if there is i just wait them out for a few mins and they leave to go after someone else lol

Yeah, everytime I joined a sever, *boom* *crash* you know? I just got sick of my apartment lobby being a warzone...

another way to avoid that without moving is to make sure you have it set your spawn point to the last place you were at in your previous session rather than in your apartment

Vito187
  • Vito187

Sgt @ Arms Lone Wolf MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:34 PM

I usually go after the tanks cuz its something to do. the only thing that annoys me is when you're customizing your PV and you drive out of LS Customs and there is a sticky bomb waiting for you. that's about the only thing. I love GTAO public sessions with tanks. they are fun to watch with all the destruction they cause. just my 2 cents.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:38 PM Edited by blk95ta, 20 January 2014 - 06:39 PM.

I usually go after the tanks cuz its something to do. the only thing that annoys me is when you're customizing your PV and you drive out of LS Customs and there is a sticky bomb waiting for you. that's about the only thing. I love GTAO public sessions with tanks. they are fun to watch with all the destruction they cause. just my 2 cents.

Yeah spawn killers at LSC is another thing that pisses me off, but I have gotten the last laugh on a few of them. i was customizing my JB 700 and i came out only to be spawn killed by some douche who then stole the car. the joke was on him though since the "customizing" i was doing was putting a remote bomb on it :D . it's my bait car that i park in one of the spots outside LSC and wait for unsuspecting noobs to drive off with it. i had caught someone with it a few minutes before that and had just respawned it at Mors and was re-installing the bomb to try my luck again. that idiot saved me the trouble and i had 2 remote bomb kills in less than 3 minutes, lol.

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:41 PM

Yeah spawn killers at LSC is another thing that pisses me off, but I have gotten the last laugh on a few of them. i was customizing my JB 700 and i came out only to be spawn killed by some douche who then stole the car. the joke was on him though since the "customizing" i was doing was putting a remote bomb on it :D . it's my bait car that i park in one of the spots outside LSC and wait for unsuspecting noobs to drive off with it. i had caught someone with it a few minutes before that and had just respawned it at Mors and was re-installing the bomb to try my luck again. that idiot saved me the trouble and i had 2 remote bomb kills in less than 3 minutes, lol.

I think the ignition bomb is more hilarious but I digress, lol.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:44 PM

ignition bombs can be funny too, but the situation i described above was made even funnier because after the guy stole my car, he proceeded to drive past me as i respawned in a "haha i stole your car" kind of way, only to then be blown to bits when i opened my phone. death on command > instant death because they think they got away with the theft.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:45 PM

LOL  let me guess that was at the lsc  near the middle of the map right?  i dont understand why so many people hang out there

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:46 PM

ignition bombs can be funny too, but the situation i described above was made even funnier because after the guy stole my car, he proceeded to drive past me as i respawned in a "haha i stole your car" kind of way, only to then be blown to bits when i opened my phone. death on command > instant death because they think they got away with the theft.

That would be pretty funny to see haha

Vito187
  • Vito187

Sgt @ Arms Lone Wolf MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:50 PM

lol yeah it was. its closest to my apartment. and when im customizing all 10 of cars its just easier. like, I said, its annoying, but its part of the game. and 9 out of 10 times the players pays the insurance on it. its just a pain that's all. I have to try some of those remote bombs and ignition bombs though. it would be like sweet pay back lol.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:50 PM

That would be pretty funny to see haha

i would love to try  that one time lol

Vito187
  • Vito187

Sgt @ Arms Lone Wolf MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:52 PM

ok, lets get in the same lobby and just remote bomb each other. lol.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:58 PM

I did have a funny ignition bomb situation last night though. i spawned into the game from a mission only to see a bunch of sultans so i stole one and was driving back into LS and some people started chasing me because i assume they wanted it as they only seemed to shoot at the tires. well i got it to LSC and put an ignition bomb on it (what i planned on doing the whole time) and came out and sure enough i got spawn killed. the guy didn't go for the car right away but i ran back over there hoping it was still there and put myself in passive and the dude shot at me a few times and i ran over near the sultan and he came over then i ran the other way. i guess he planned on getting in the sultan and running me over with it.....but it didn't quite work that way. booby trap success.

Vito187
  • Vito187

Sgt @ Arms Lone Wolf MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:07 PM

that's awesome. lol.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:08 PM Edited by Malibu454, 20 January 2014 - 07:09 PM.

Don't like tanks?
Don't play with them...pretty simple..
Ignition bombs are great!! :)

topkek
  • topkek

don't hate me cuz i'm beautiful

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:13 PM

LOL  let me guess that was at the lsc  near the middle of the map right?  i dont understand why so many people hang out there

Yeah i've been wondering that too but i guess it's because that is the nearest mod shop for most players. Sometimes it's hilarious when people are gathered around there until that one asshole comes up with a tank and starts the third world war

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:19 PM

Don't like tanks?

Don't like trolls?

Don't play freemode... pretty simple...

:lol:

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:35 PM

Yeah i've been wondering that too but i guess it's because that is the nearest mod shop for most players. Sometimes it's hilarious when people are gathered around there until that one asshole comes up with a tank and starts the third world war

if i even see one other person hanging around there i just go to another LSC

topkek
  • topkek

don't hate me cuz i'm beautiful

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:44 PM

me too when i'm not interested about other players and don't want to get killed immidiately. or then i just wait til they are gone

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:50 PM

me too when i'm not interested about other players and don't want to get killed immidiately. or then i just wait til they are gone

that can take a long time , i just go to another LSC . one thing you need to be worried about in that area is someone being on the roof across the street from the lsc with a rocket launcher . i was set up once that way , i was investigating a bounty there and there he was on the roof firing rockets like crazy.

MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Just shred

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:07 PM

WOW!! I love taking my tank out and blasting everyone in the face, trust me rockstar won't give two craps about your reports on people in tanks, why did they put them there for? what else is the purpose of a tank in the game for? or the chance to buy one? there are no rules saying you can't use a tank and there are not rules saying you can't spawn kill people with it. If i get bad sport because of it, my business and I will deserve it, till then, blast away.

If you possess an IQ higher than 2 you have two choices:

1. stay and fight

2. change session

Don't be a baby and whine about it on here.

So then if your an asshole, you are smart then? It takes a big IQ to grief others in tanks? Oh wait it takes a big IQ to run people from a session, because everyone who doesnt want to be trolled and griefed is "stupid"? 

You are a tool. Im surprised you have an IQ that allows you to type that many words. Little Dbag kids, take out their life frustration in video games, then calls people names when they get called out for being such pussies. Just that you call people "babies", because they dont want to play YOUR game, says it all. You are the baby. To weak in mind to understand, not everyone in a session wants to be a dickhole like you. 

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:26 PM

WOW!! I love taking my tank out and blasting everyone in the face, trust me rockstar won't give two craps about your reports on people in tanks, why did they put them there for? what else is the purpose of a tank in the game for? or the chance to buy one? there are no rules saying you can't use a tank and there are not rules saying you can't spawn kill people with it. If i get bad sport because of it, my business and I will deserve it, till then, blast away.

1. stay and fight

2. change session

So then if your an asshole, you are smart then? It takes a big IQ to grief others in tanks? Oh wait it takes a big IQ to run people from a session, because everyone who doesnt want to be trolled and griefed is "stupid"? 

You are a tool. Im surprised you have an IQ that allows you to type that many words. Little Dbag kids, take out their life frustration in video games, then calls people names when they get called out for being such pussies. Just that you call people "babies", because they dont want to play YOUR game, says it all. You are the baby. To weak in mind to understand, not everyone in a session wants to be a dickhole like you. 

Like it or not GTAO is gonna have tanks . if you are gonna whine and cry about the tanks then expect to be called a wuss, or a baby  or any other names . if you hate tanks so much then go to invite only sessions

• Malibu454 likes this

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:27 PM

1. stay and fight

2. change session

I wouldn't give that pea-brained idiot any of your time man, it's not worth it...

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:29 PM

1. stay and fight

2. change session

I wouldn't give that pea-brained idiot any of your time man, it's not worth it...

he may be pea brained but his point was a valid one

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:15 PM

Don't like tanks?

Don't like trolls?
And yet another Tank thread.......
If you see a tank.
Get the f$&k out of its way!
It's not like its faster than a lot of the cars in the game.
Pull up radar, make note of tank douche,
Highlight player from phone.
Now you know where it is.
Or throw a bounty on tank douche.
Can't miss a red dot.
Is there really anything else?
Tanks are part of the game.
In GTA3 they came after you when you had 5stars
Nobody complained then...

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:19 PM Edited by gtaocicat, 20 January 2014 - 09:19 PM.

Don't like tanks?

Don't like trolls?
If you see a tank.
Can't miss a red dot.

i for one and sick and tired of the tank whiners . i mean i get tired of them from time to time . so what do i do?  i go passive if they killed me already , or i just drive off in a car far away from them if i hear one nearby . and worst case i go to another session or better yet i avoid tank griefers altogether by going into an invite only session .    but i dont go and make a thread bitching and moaning about the tanks . its not like rockstar will do anything 

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:31 PM Edited by Malibu454, 20 January 2014 - 09:34 PM.

Don't like tanks?

Don't like trolls?
If you see a tank.
Can't miss a red dot.

i for one and sick and tired of the tank whiners . i mean i get tired of them from time to time . so what do i do?  i go passive if they killed me already , or i just drive off in a car far away from them if i hear one nearby . and worst case i go to another session or better yet i avoid tank griefers altogether by going into an invite only session .    but i dont go and make a thread bitching and moaning about the tanks . its not like rockstar will do anything 
And they Better Not!
It's part of the whole GTA experience.
I wouldn't want it any other way.. ;)
And Another thing!
The tanks don't pay insurance when they are not moving!! "TAKE NOTE"
When they are moving and destroy pvs they pay.
It was mention in R*s patch notes. Read em..

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:36 PM

Don't like tanks?

Don't like trolls?
If you see a tank.
Can't miss a red dot.

And they Better Not!

the only change i would find acceptable would be increasing the cost it would take to replace  your tank after it gets blown up

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:41 PM Edited by Malibu454, 20 January 2014 - 09:41 PM.

Don't like tanks?

Don't like trolls?
If you see a tank.
Can't miss a red dot.

And they Better Not!

the only change i would find acceptable would be increasing the cost it would take to replace  your tank after it gets blown up
Maybe put a different icon on the radar for the pussies..
(Naaaah... F$&k That!) ;)
Didnt it used to be $1000?

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

john wayne woz a nazi

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:48 PM Edited by chainsoar, 20 January 2014 - 09:49 PM.

That's real useful information about tanks paying insurance when they're moving, Malibu - or it would be if it wasn't completely outdated.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:00 PM

That's real useful information about tanks paying insurance when they're moving, Malibu - or it would be if it wasn't completely outdated.

When did they change it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users