Quantcast

» «
Photo

since R* took insurance away from tank griefers...

84 replies to this topic
blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:58 AM Edited by blk95ta, 20 January 2014 - 04:22 AM.

Every f*cking time my car gets destroyed by an asshat in a tank and they don't pay for it, i immediatly find a safe place and report them for griefing. f*ck these assholes. Same goes for any douche who blows up my PV on purpose with a rocket launcher while i'm outside of it in f*cking passive. Seriously? I was minding my own business and some douche shot at me so i got out of the car and went passive and he responded by getting out a rocket launcher and blowing up my car. I hate this "i'm gonna PVP you whether you want to or not" mentality. Along with some asshat wall glitcher with a bounty killing people inside the barber shop, I've reported 3 griefers in the last hour.

/rant

• 2Chains4Bracelets likes this

2Chains4Bracelets
  • 2Chains4Bracelets

aficionado.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:30 AM

sh*t drives me crazy too brah, you are not alone

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

rider of bikes

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:39 AM

It's like the Minecraft kid meme. "PVP ON? BETTER KILL EVERYTHING"

• 2Chains4Bracelets likes this

MNTLspazzm
  • MNTLspazzm

Son of a Gun

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:10 AM

Haha I need Rocket kills for a platinum award and a weapon tint, I'm totally on the PVP apocalypse mindset for the time being.

Strict rule of no PV's though, even if trolled. I keep it classy.

Apologies in advance if we ever cross paths!

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:04 AM Edited by blk95ta, 20 January 2014 - 06:07 AM.

that's the thing. he didn't even aim at me with the rocket. i was across the street from the PV. he took direct aim at it, not at me. he shot his gun at me when i was in the car, saw me get out, go passive, and walk away from the car. he shot me a couple times, realized i was passive, then took the rocket launcher out and blew up the car. so he basically was like "well F U, if you won't engage me, i'm just gonna blow up your car like a bitch" 

SinisterPredator
  • SinisterPredator

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:04 AM

lmao rolf i love my tank he my daily driver, the peoples :panic:

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:01 AM Edited by Malibu454, 20 January 2014 - 07:02 AM.

Um...it's GTA...
Sometimes it's like that other times not
I was hanging w/ these 2 dudes for hrs
Did some flying, boating, gang attacks, then
I tricked out a Ratloader and duped it twice for them and we had Rat races around the motocross construction track.. It was a blast!! :)
Till 2 trucks got jammed and could get unstuck
Those trucks are tough we beat the sh!t out of them and I didn't even put amour on them.
Then back to city for more gun fights. Hid out in the unicorn with some strippers.
Then picked up some hookers. Smoked some weed drank some whiskey, blew the town up
Crazzzzy?!
Get out of the city.
It's Trollville down there.
There's cool people just have to find them..
  • BigBrother67 likes this

x_-_Robski_-_x
  • x_-_Robski_-_x

Dislocated Member

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:04 AM

'Asshat'... how is that even an insult..? :blink:

• SinisterPredator likes this

Kooler_Than_Luna
  • Kooler_Than_Luna

Felonious Charlatan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:03 AM

'Asshat'... how is that even an insult..? :blink:

It's one of those eternal questions to me: Is an asshat a hat that is worn on the ass or an ass that is worn as a hat?

I love the word personally. and think it and many others are worthy of describing the grief kill addicts who populate the city of Los Santos in public free roam sessions. Cars, trains, planes, helicopters, submarines, missions, deathmatches, captures, stunt jumps, npc's to toy with, cops to toy with, gangsters to toy with, beautiful ways to demolish npc cars, cars to steal and sell, cars to steal and mod, mischief to make, bounties to take, bounties to protect just for kicks, strangers to meet and be added as friends, strangers to meet and accomplish great feats at the drop of a hat, friends to prank, rival crews to compete with and an almost endless list of other fun things to do, but, some will never experience these wonderful things as they spawn kill in a tank in their absolute refusal to enjoy this playground to the fullest. The ultimate troll is to sour the game for as many players as possible in this manner so that they stop playing and the community just dies off and the game with it.

Should the griefers, trolls and cheaters be worn on the ass or be worn as a hat? It's got to be one of the two.

• x_-_Robski_-_x, vaska and BigBrother67 like this

watchclock
  • watchclock

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:25 AM

Every f*cking time my car gets destroyed by an asshat in a tank and they don't pay for it, i immediatly find a safe place and report them for griefing. f*ck these assholes. Same goes for any douche who blows up my PV on purpose with a rocket launcher while i'm outside of it in f*cking passive. Seriously? I was minding my own business and some douche shot at me so i got out of the car and went passive and he responded by getting out a rocket launcher and blowing up my car. I hate this "i'm gonna PVP you whether you want to or not" mentality. Along with some asshat wall glitcher with a bounty killing people inside the barber shop, I've reported 3 griefers in the last hour.

/rant

You lost me at 'passive'.
  • White_Trash_Skep and SMFtwstdHICK like this

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:40 AM

I've reported 3 griefers in the last hour.

I don't know about "asshat" but I know a whiny "tattletale" when I hear one! 

• SMFtwstdHICK likes this

carlsandoval
  • carlsandoval

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:29 PM

WOW!! I love taking my tank out and blasting everyone in the face, trust me rockstar won't give two craps about your reports on people in tanks, why did they put them there for? what else is the purpose of a tank in the game for? or the chance to buy one? there are no rules saying you can't use a tank and there are not rules saying you can't spawn kill people with it. If i get bad sport because of it, my business and I will deserve it, till then, blast away.

If you possess an IQ higher than 2 you have two choices:

1. stay and fight

2. change session

Don't be a baby and whine about it on here.

• Captain Hammer and SinisterPredator like this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:25 PM

sorry but unless there is a tank around . anyone who is in passive deserves to be shot at if they are in a car and have the car blown up if they are near it . in other words they deserve to die . being in passive  when there is no tank around is just being a flat out wuss . if you want to wander around without being killed then go to an invite only session . thats what i do .

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

Car Enthusiast/Creepy Fetishist.

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:49 PM

sorry but unless there is a tank around . anyone who is in passive deserves to be shot at if they are in a car and have the car blown up if they are near it . in other words they deserve to die . being in passive  when there is no tank around is just being a flat out wuss . if you want to wander around without being killed then go to an invite only session . thats what i do .

i dont fully agree tbh

say you wanted to go online from the start-up screen which most people do, the game immediately throws you in a server full of other players, and while making a server prolly doesnt take that long, some people just dont wanna take the extra time if they feel what they're doing doesn't exactly warrant it

not everyone wants to duke it out in a makeshift CoD match just cuz there's other players around

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:57 PM

i dont fully agree tbh

say you wanted to go online from the start-up screen which most people do, the game immediately throws you in a server full of other players, and while making a server prolly doesnt take that long, some people just dont wanna take the extra time if they feel what they're doing doesn't exactly warrant it

not everyone wants to duke it out in a makeshift CoD match just cuz there's other players around

when you start up the game let it go to SP and then go to online and go into an invite session . then you wont have to bother with anyone .  i stand by what i said before

• White_Trash_Skep likes this

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:58 PM

i dont fully agree tbh

when you start up the game let it go to SP and then go to online and go into an invite session . then you wont have to bother with anyone .  i stand by what i said before

not tryin to change your mind, i'm just sayin

i think R* knew tanks/spawnkilling would be a huge problem, thats why passive mode exists

Godeater
  • Godeater

RUSH RLZ

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:00 PM Edited by Godeater, 20 January 2014 - 03:01 PM.

They will all wind up in bad sport lobbies eventually will they not?

I had no idea that a change to tank insurance had negative impact on the users when they explore your personal vehicle...

I do however wish the 'bad sport' business was more lax when it comes to non-tank exploding of other people's personal vehicles... I mean the insurance COVERS THIS, why should I be a bad sport if someone keeps running me down in their car and I chuck a grenade or sticky bomb at the bastard? Doesn't even make sense IMO.

• White_Trash_Skep likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:04 PM

i dont fully agree tbh

not tryin to change your mind, i'm just sayin

i think R* knew tanks/spawnkilling would be a huge problem, thats why passive mode exists

well i think passive mode is useless unless you dont mind standing on top of a building all day .  and i think its the wussy way of doing things in GTA online unless there is a tank around . 

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:07 PM

that's another problem, people always resort to rooftops first. if they cant find one to climb, then they're f*cked, not even realizing they could easily get away just hopping fences and using trees as shields

seriously, a tree is almost every tanker's worst nightmare. same to idiots that try to ram into you at blinding speeds with a supercar.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:10 PM

that's another problem, people always resort to rooftops first. if they cant find one to climb, then they're f*cked, not even realizing they could easily get away just hopping fences and using trees as shields

seriously, a tree is almost every tanker's worst nightmare. same to idiots that try to ram into you at blinding speeds with a supercar

i go to a roof top and the go passive if there is a tank around and i cant get away

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:15 PM

if it feels safest then go for it

but 9 times out of 10, there's something around that'd stop a tank in it's tracks if you hide behind it

plus the tank isn't really that flexible, so it's not THAT hard to dodge one trying to ram you, unless they predict what you're about to do

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:26 PM

if it feels safest then go for it

but 9 times out of 10, there's something around that'd stop a tank in it's tracks if you hide behind it

plus the tank isn't really that flexible, so it's not THAT hard to dodge one trying to ram you, unless they predict what you're about to do

most of the time i just drive away since its easy to know when there is a tank anywhere near you without seeing it

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:31 PM

well yeah, there's that too

carlsandoval
  • carlsandoval

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:35 PM

I have a simple solution for passive mode players, i drive over them with my tank and stop on top of them untill they die and do it over and over again, because they think they are smart trying to run up to my tank and take it from me, so they get what they deserve.

Also if they are on a small wall infront of me and i can't drive up it, I knock them over with my turret, problem solved.

• Rpc07 and White_Trash_Skep like this

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

rider of bikes

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:17 PM

hey guys guess what i do to ppl when they run away from me when im blowing everything up well i run them over and kill them because there so gay for running away when im blowing up everything in my tank lol me and my friends r so cool
  • DangerZone77 and 2Chains4Bracelets like this

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:58 PM

That's why I only play in invite only sessions and wait for my friends to invite me to missions. Freemode? More like Clownmode... Every person who lost their hacked money is being a little bitch about it and taking it out on everyone else...

• DangerZone77 and BigBrother67 like this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:00 PM

That's why I only play in invite only sessions and wait for my friends to invite me to missions. Freemode? More like Clownmode... Every person who lost their hacked money is being a little bitch about it and taking it out on everyone else...

yeah i mostly just play on invite only sessions . i only go to freemode when i join the sessions that friends are in.

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:11 PM

yeah i mostly just play on invite only sessions . i only go to freemode when i join the sessions that friends are in.

Another thing, I moved away from the Eclipse Towers because every jackass in the city owns that apartment. So if the mission tiles ever put me back in freemode, I won't have to worry about getting blown up right outside my apartment. It's cool that they let me trade it in so I got about 200,000 back.

• BigBrother67 likes this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:14 PM

I have a simple solution for passive mode players, i drive over them with my tank and stop on top of them untill they die and do it over and over again, because they think they are smart trying to run up to my tank and take it from me, so they get what they deserve.

Also if they are on a small wall infront of me and i can't drive up it, I knock them over with my turret, problem solved.

and you're the worst kind of tank driver. I hate assholes who spawnkill and then when you go passive they think it's their duty to find some way to kill someone who is in passive mode.

seriously, if someone is in passive that means they don't feel like playing Call of Duty GTA Tanks edition or whatever the f*ck you feel like calling it. Sometimes people want to just explore in free roam or sell a car or do something that doesn't involve some douchebag in a tank or with an RPG blowing them up, spawnkilling them, etc.

• NikkoCharger and BigBrother67 like this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:17 PM Edited by gtaocicat, 20 January 2014 - 06:18 PM.

Another thing, I moved away from the Eclipse Towers because every jackass in the city owns that apartment. So if the mission tiles ever put me back in freemode, I won't have to worry about getting blown up right outside my apartment. It's cool that they let me trade it in so I got about 200,000 back.

my second character lives away from those towers . i did that mainly to avoid any possible glitches from having two characters living in the same building . as for my main one i am leaving him in that building . i just usually remember to check the map for anyone outside before i leave , and if there is i just wait them out for a few mins and they leave to go after someone else lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users