RE: CASH CARDS

94 replies to this topic
XJpostman
  • XJpostman

YARDIE

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:58 AM

payouts raised or costs lowered so we don't have to grind missions to. be able to have fun the way we (each individual) would like too.
again i ask how you propose to make that fair? you get free ammo and car mods, the rest of us have to earn money to pay for same items?
it's a high expectation you have, least you can do is come up with an idea as to how it works for EVERYONE.

I'm not against having to make money, it's just to slow if you don't do jobs continuously.
based on what, you don't have to 'complete' the game in a set time!

The fact that I don't kill people in a game called Grand Theft Auto is arrogant?
no, expecting the game to drastically change its intended mechanics is,  
it's like expecting an author to re-write chapters in a book because the reader thought they were sh*t.  

So if I wanted to focus on racing in this game it's not the right way to play it?
i won't say it's the 'wrong way' but if your focusing on racing, buying a dedicated racing game would seem the more logical solution. the whole game is the game, not the small part you actually like.

I kinda figured the idea behind a sandbox is that you can play it however you want, that's why having to grind missions kinda bothers me.
it's a misnomer, 'sandbox' doesn't mean 'ultimate' freedom, it just means more freedom than usual.

Maybe your right, this game does suck at being an open world free roam. I've played all the gta's the same way but I guess GTA O is just different.

Oh and I meant payouts raised ot costs lowered for everyone. I don't know how you singled me out from what I wrote.
I don't want them to change the mechanics of the game, just make it easier for people who don't want to spend there game time constantly doing missions, still do some just to be clear, but be able to enjoy times in between missions without having to count every bullet or worry about fixing your car for $500, which is more than i've made in some missions.
I make around $80 000 in 4 hours when I focus on trying to make money. Maybe I suck, maybe I get crap missions, either way I'd have to play for 12 hours (which is about the amount of gaming I get in two weeks) to afford one truck worth taking out 4x4ing, at that rate trying out other 4x4's would be out of the question. Again, i'm not against having to make money and I don't "just" want to go out screwing around but I want to be able to enjoy it when I do.

We probably won't see eye to eye but i'm not asking for ultimate freedom, I just want to enjoy GTA O like I have every GTA before it and missions were a small part of that.

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

Functioning alcoholic

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:52 AM

I just got 2 cash cards, only because I did not want 5 bucks sitting in my psn account.

With paypal it wont let you put in just 20, its 25, so I put in 25, got the 1.25mil one, and then the 200,000 one. 

Nice to not have to worry about money anymore. I have everything I want and can screw around now. 

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:50 AM

I had 22.4 billion dollars at one point...over lvl 120...i dont see a reason to buy a cash cards. Ive purchased and done everything there is to purchase and do.

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

Functioning alcoholic

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:22 AM

I had 22.4 billion dollars at one point...over lvl 120...i dont see a reason to buy a cash cards. Ive purchased and done everything there is to purchase and do.

Well.. now, since you have purchased everything, and done everything, now, you can just spend 20 bucks, get 1.25mil, and use that for purely f*cking around. Blowing up people in their cars, getting your tank/buzzard, buying ammo and dumping a crap ton of rounds into people. 

DisappointedScrosh
  • DisappointedScrosh

Rectumus Maximus

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:39 AM

You paid money for in-game currency, I have no respect for you, this post or your ridiculous hair (guessing the avatar is you)

I have no problem with your anti-microtransaction preference, but insulting my hair?!

That gets my attention.

Haha, I knew it would, get the clippers out, son!

I'm assuming you're bald; I can't tell as you're hiding behind a computer monitor like a frightened little bint like yourself would, so I'm making an assumption that you hate me as I can grow hair.

I'll also have you know that my now-longer mohawk gets me plenty of ham wallets, so I don't see what the big deal is.

HAHAHAHA 10/10

• customkingpimp likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users