Post clothes/items/weapons you wish were in GTA Online

214 replies to this topic
Chorizombie
  • Chorizombie

Trick

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:03 AM

Technically it IS in GTA Online, you just can't wear it. What I'd like to wear is basically the stripper's clothing... corsets, thigh highs, & heels that DON'T make female avatars become 7 feet tall.

gta3_zps07222fc1.jpg

gta4_zpsb4911560.jpg

Why can't we have trashy thongs. I suggested this on Rockstar's page and they told me to send it to that email they always spam to suggestion threads, of course I didn't, but hopefully somepne did.

LeperJones
  • LeperJones

SANTANIST

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:07 AM

Add this classic back. M16-GTA3.png

And wooden AK. Make like classic skins pack. Remington 870 for shotty. M40 for the sniper rifle. AA12 for the auto shotty, UTS is a fugly turd. P90 for that 1 bullpup smg no one uses. MP5k for that one other smg.

lolwut?

Rockstar reskins the guns already in game and treats it like the weapon paint. Just hi res up all the old guns in gta iv and slap it on v. Wouldnt make sense to put in separate, older models of weapons. The DDm4 in V for example, give it a reskin that makes it look like a Colt Car-15 or M16A2 or what have you.

Dottie
  • Dottie

Now with 256 colours!

• Facade Corporation
  • North-Korea
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:19 AM

Add this classic back. M16-GTA3.png

And wooden AK. Make like classic skins pack. Remington 870 for shotty. M40 for the sniper rifle. AA12 for the auto shotty, UTS is a fugly turd. P90 for that 1 bullpup smg no one uses. MP5k for that one other smg.

lolwut?

Rockstar reskins the guns already in game and treats it like the weapon paint. Just hi res up all the old guns in gta iv and slap it on v. Wouldnt make sense to put in separate, older models of weapons. The DDm4 in V for example, give it a reskin that makes it look like a Colt Car-15 or M16A2 or what have you.

BTW the carbine rifle is a HK416
I kinda do miss the Ak47. They replaced it with a Type56 with polymer. Looks cool with the Green tint on it though and I like the way it turned out
The weapons In IV actually have have higher quality models than V (nearly all the guns in V have square barrels now instead of hex or octagon ones). so it shouldnt be too hard to just make magazines and the bolt for it

• LeperJones likes this

Mr. Crowley
  • Mr. Crowley

CREEP3R

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:31 AM

Barcode tattoo for the back of the head and gloves to complete a 47 look.

Also just for the lulz

Neo_The_One.jpg

• WillWorthington3 likes this

N77
  • N77

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:41 AM

I would like to see the bulletproof suit franklin michael and trevor use in the paleto bay heist.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users