Photo

Dom on maze bank

10 replies to this topic
shaneika
  • shaneika

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:19 AM

I can get the helicopter up and but whenever I land, the "d" goes away and the mission won't start. I've had this happen 4 times now and it's pissin' me off. help please!

MaxG99
  • MaxG99

Player Hater

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:03 AM

Did you have any wanted level at those moments? If you did, try going there without stars.

PineboxFiller
  • PineboxFiller

Liar

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:35 AM

i was having the opposite problem with the parachute jump. It would always disappear when I would try to do it, most likely because I still had the Dom mission active up there as well. Is your parachute jump completed?

Mr Oraange
  • Mr Oraange

Tim Roth has an alien skull for a forehead.

• Members
  • Botswana

Posted 09 March 2014 - 05:12 AM

Probably spooking Dom.

Try using a Maverick/Frogger and "gently" landing on the helipad without getting too close to the building before landing.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 March 2014 - 04:08 PM

I think I took a plane from the airport, jumped out of it, and landed on the helipad with a parachute.

Kinda silly, what with Rockstar making that the only way to get up to the roof of that building. Why couldn't they have a door that teleports you up there, like in San Andreas?

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 March 2014 - 06:25 PM

Its possible that your heli explodes and gives you a wanted level, making the mission disappear. It may also be possible that you landed to close to Dom and scared him

Pete4000uk
  • Pete4000uk

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:15 PM

I can never find him up there either!

Scary Éire
  • Scary Éire

Rat

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 30 March 2014 - 06:26 PM

This happened me, all I did was fly away a little bit then the 'D' symbol returned & I was able to complete it

Aaron030792
  • Aaron030792

I love curry. :D

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:53 AM

Weird, I don't know if I was playing as the wrong character, but the mission had to be triggered on the ground when I tried it. Went up to the top of Maze Bank tower, Dom was nowhere in sight, on the roof or on the ledges that jut out slightly on the sides of the building...

Barefoot Tiger
  • Barefoot Tiger

GTAV Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:57 AM

Kinda silly, what with Rockstar making that the only way to get up to the roof of that building. Why couldn't they have a door that teleports you up there, like in San Andreas?

Yeah, that would be good but unfortunately the V game engine works completely differently. When you enter a building (eg a convienience store), you actually enter it (In SA you triggered a cutscene and then flipmap spawned you in (or on) that building.

In V, to get to the top of Bank Tower you would have to use a drawn elevator. Or the stairs!

Chipotle Chiggin
  • Chipotle Chiggin

El Pollo Loco (I killed link)

• BUSTED!
  • Norway

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:29 PM

Weird, I don't know if I was playing as the wrong character, but the mission had to be triggered on the ground when I tried it. Went up to the top of Maze Bank tower, Dom was nowhere in sight, on the roof or on the ledges that jut out slightly on the sides of the building...

yeah me too i remember going up circling around and nothing until i ran around the job triggered on foot in the front entrance of maze

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users