» «
Photo

Lone Wolf M/C is recruiting!

9 replies to this topic
Omni_s-c_i-e_n-t
  • Omni_s-c_i-e_n-t

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 11:35 PM Edited by Omni_s-c_i-e_n-t, 20 January 2014 - 01:24 AM.

82c797a717a7d34d237b0566576a8cdca292da9c

Lone Wolf M/C

"Surrounded by Mayhem, you will find peace in your pack."

Dedicated motorcycle club that operates on Playstation Network. We control the Blaine County area of the Online mode of Grand Theft Auto V. This crew has some rules to abide by when making this your 'active' crew (wearing the [WOLF] clan tag]). 1.)  Killing members of your own crew, or crews that are in alliance with the Lone Wolf M/C are strictly prohibited. 2.)  Motorcycles are our main source of transportation. Remember, we are a Motorcycle Club(M/C), so it is required that you own the Bagger, Hexer and/or Daemon. Along with these rules, there are some tips to help our crew be a more efficient. Get a cheap bluetooth headset, connect it to your ps3, and choose the in-game option to only allow crew members to hear you. This will make communication very fast. If you are high enough on the hierarchy within the crew, please try and recruit members.

To join this crew, please send a message to me on the playstation network. My screen name is Omni_s-c_i-e_n-t.

http://socialclub.ro...ew/lone_w0lf_mc

Omni_s-c_i-e_n-t
  • Omni_s-c_i-e_n-t

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:25 PM

You'll find me on Twitter at @0mniscient_

sarCAZum
  • sarCAZum

HDMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:17 PM

omni, add me on PSN: sarCAZum

Lets talk..

Omni_s-c_i-e_n-t
  • Omni_s-c_i-e_n-t

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:06 AM

Will do! Good to see another M/C on PSN

HAMMER_OF_THOR13
  • HAMMER_OF_THOR13

President, Hells Cowboys MC, Blaine County Chapter

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:36 AM

Add me as well and I'll see ya on the road!!  Also, hit me up if you want a new patch design.  I'll do one for free!

• Omni_s-c_i-e_n-t likes this

Biker-Coyte
  • Biker-Coyte

Mayans MC National President (First 9)

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 11:13 AM

Add me as well and I'll see ya on the road!!  Also, hit me up if you want a new patch design.  I'll do one for free!

You can't upload SVG images to social club anymore?

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 02 February 2014 - 11:39 AM

No there hasn't been another method found.
This guy is simply a wizard with the editor.

His Patch is made from nothing but the simplistic shapes.

• HAMMER_OF_THOR13 likes this

Biker-Coyte
  • Biker-Coyte

Mayans MC National President (First 9)

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:30 PM

No there hasn't been another method found.
This guy is simply a wizard with the editor.

His Patch is made from nothing but the simplistic shapes.

You have got to be joking me??? That looks so good if it is with the creator, im definitely gonna hit that guy up with a request lol

• HAMMER_OF_THOR13 likes this

HAMMER_OF_THOR13
  • HAMMER_OF_THOR13

President, Hells Cowboys MC, Blaine County Chapter

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:27 PM

Alright, LOL, I know this is getting way off the topic of Lone Wolf MC's recruitment, but it's actually a mix of both methods.  The main club, Hells Cowboys MC, is all R* emblem editor. I didn't use any pre-made shapes.  The skull, hat, and the revolvers are made from scratch. It's 300+ layers and over 12+ hours of work.  

1376638_662113223812437_1710651678_n.jpg

Since I made that, they discovered how to put SVG images into the HTML code.  I used an Image editor like photoshop(I chose GIMP because I run LINUX) and made some tweaks and addition for our secondary clubs.  

The Hells Cowboys Wrecking Crew(which is our elite soldiers lead by the Sgt. at Arms) is basically the original patch, with different words and added "Flails".  The flails and the words were done in GIMP and then the whole image was converted to SVG and Copy/Pasted into the HTML.  

1235447_731294590227633_748329343_n.jpg

The HCMC Prospects patch was done entirely in GIMP and Uploaded.  I got that one done in about 10 minutes, LOL!

1538842_731295970227495_1231537079_n.jpg

I do freelance graphic design when I'm bored or interested in it, and I love designing and making these MC patches.  So If the Lone Wolf MC wants a new badass patch, I'd be happy to whip up something cool for free, but it won't be a 12+ hour job on the editor.  I'd design it in GIMP, and if you like it, go the SVG method.  Much quicker.  While I do feel the SVG method is a bit cheap, it is much more effective and painless than wrestling with the Emblem Editor for hours on end.   If you're interested, just message me here or on R* social club!

Omni_s-c_i-e_n-t
  • Omni_s-c_i-e_n-t

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:57 AM

I would LOVE a patch design. I'm dying to recreate the back of the brown leather "Lone Wolf" jacket. It's the inspiration behind the name of my club.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users