Photo

The Bushido Society (BUDO) -> Seeking members

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
FrankZito
  • FrankZito

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:54 PM Edited by FrankZito, 19 January 2014 - 10:16 PM.

EDITS:  -Platform: Xbox 360

-My Gamertag  -->  FrankZito29 

-Crew Page:  http://socialclub.ro...bushido_society

Hello everyone.  I'm looking to expand my crew with friendly, intelligent people.  All skill levels are welcome, however; I am trying to populate this crew with individuals whos' playing presence is that of a positive one, rather than a negative one.  If you would like to get to know me, or have any questions / interest regarding this crew, please reply here and we will pursue the matter further.

Take care,
Stephen

-P.S. -->      If I have posted in the wrong section / overlooked basic etiquette / ANYTHING else; please bring it to my attention, it is greatly appreciated.

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:55 PM

Include a link to your crews Social Club page please.

FrankZito
  • FrankZito

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:12 PM

Thanks for bringing that to my attention.  Also, is it appropriate for me to post a duplicate of this recruitment thread in the "Multiplayer -> Crews and Gangs" section?  I'm just trying to follow proper forum practices rather than preemptively post in an inappropriate section.

Any other help/advice/tips regarding how I can increase exposure to my crew is also greatly appreciated.  Thank you for the help!

-Stephen

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:40 AM

To make a post in the Crews & Gangs section you must follow the guidelines there as we have a more strict way of how to operate a gang from GTAF. Go look through the C&G guidelines and get an idea of what we mean then have a look around at some of the gangs in the area to see how they follow it.

1. Need to establish which platform you play on

2. Need to have an active roster and only members of your crew who have GTAF accounts can be placed on that roster.

3. Need to have an application set up so members can sign up to join your crew

4. Need to establish ground rules for your members to follow

But again, just go have a look around that section and you'll see how to set up a topic there. :^: Goodl uck.

FrankZito
  • FrankZito

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:28 PM

Roger that.  Ill spend the next few days doing this and come up with a better execution for my recruitment endeavors.  Feel free to delete this thread and the one I posted in the other section of these forums, as I will post a more appropriate thread in the next little while.  Thank you for the help.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users