8 replies to this topic
Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:22 PM

Hey.

I've recently purchased Payday 2. Can anyone tell me the good qualities and bad terms of the game. Also - Is this game any good or garbage?

ArmoredxApple
  • ArmoredxApple

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:21 PM

If you've already purchased it, why don't you play it and find out? IMO it's only ok, definitely more fun if you play with friends than just playing single player though. 

Ray
  • Ray

Tis The Season

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:17 AM

It's a real fun game, the only problem is it gets state real fast.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:47 PM

Ye its good game just like payday 1 but more walking/running in this game, got skill tree now thats more fun as just 4 styles from payday 1. Only sh*tty is you need play with more people ( almost impossible solo since alot walking/running ) and still not that many maps but basicly its payday 1 with more running. Overall good game.

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Cyclop 9
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:03 PM

It's a great game, though you are going to want to play it with friends, not saying playing with randoms sucks or anything but you can communicate better and have more of a laugh with it that way.

Only real downside to me is on harder levels anything other than shotguns will barely do sh*t to anyone. And that the friendly AI is a c*nt and won't carry bags for you or do pretty much anything aside from run through sh*t to revive you.

I still consider it my game of the year, it does a lot more for gaming than any AAA title out last year.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Looks like the diversion worked!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:16 PM Edited by B Dawg, 20 January 2014 - 03:21 PM.

You should buy Payday: The Heist you haven't (PC and PS3 only) Most fans of it were a bit dissapointed by the sequel but it's still a good game.

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:24 PM

Interesting.. well, I played a little bit of the game yesterday and I have to say that the beginning is quite fast and rushes me in. There isn't much of a description or storyline in the beginning of the game. Once I had looked around my safehouse, I was pretty much free to start jobs without a proper introduction. Also - The graphics suck so badly. For a 2013 game, I didn't expect it.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:04 PM

Payday 1 graphics are bad too but you more play this game for gameplay, this not typical campaign game. You just rob/steal product x and thats it, but games like this never gets old, objectives do change position in map so its not 100% the same game evrytime. No storyline but not needed, i guess you love it or hate it.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:31 PM

The game is good, but it is even better when you play with friends!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users