8 replies to this topic
Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:22 PM

Hey.

I've recently purchased Payday 2. Can anyone tell me the good qualities and bad terms of the game. Also - Is this game any good or garbage?

ArmoredxApple
  • ArmoredxApple

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:21 PM

If you've already purchased it, why don't you play it and find out? IMO it's only ok, definitely more fun if you play with friends than just playing single player though. 

Ray Margarita
  • Ray Margarita

The American Dream

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:17 AM

It's a real fun game, the only problem is it gets state real fast.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:47 PM

Ye its good game just like payday 1 but more walking/running in this game, got skill tree now thats more fun as just 4 styles from payday 1. Only sh*tty is you need play with more people ( almost impossible solo since alot walking/running ) and still not that many maps but basicly its payday 1 with more running. Overall good game.

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:03 PM

It's a great game, though you are going to want to play it with friends, not saying playing with randoms sucks or anything but you can communicate better and have more of a laugh with it that way.

Only real downside to me is on harder levels anything other than shotguns will barely do sh*t to anyone. And that the friendly AI is a c*nt and won't carry bags for you or do pretty much anything aside from run through sh*t to revive you.

I still consider it my game of the year, it does a lot more for gaming than any AAA title out last year.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Is the sky f*cking blue?

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:16 PM Edited by B Dawg, 20 January 2014 - 03:21 PM.

You should buy Payday: The Heist you haven't (PC and PS3 only) Most fans of it were a bit dissapointed by the sequel but it's still a good game.

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:24 PM

Interesting.. well, I played a little bit of the game yesterday and I have to say that the beginning is quite fast and rushes me in. There isn't much of a description or storyline in the beginning of the game. Once I had looked around my safehouse, I was pretty much free to start jobs without a proper introduction. Also - The graphics suck so badly. For a 2013 game, I didn't expect it.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:04 PM

Payday 1 graphics are bad too but you more play this game for gameplay, this not typical campaign game. You just rob/steal product x and thats it, but games like this never gets old, objectives do change position in map so its not 100% the same game evrytime. No storyline but not needed, i guess you love it or hate it.

Los Santos Police Department
  • Los Santos Police Department

I'll be back...

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:31 PM

The game is good, but it is even better when you play with friends!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users