Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:57 AM

Jesus was a woman... lol

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:18 AM

Jesus was a woman... lol

Must'a been a really big kitchen to crucify several people in there.

• Frank Brown likes this

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:41 AM

Jesus was a woman... lol

I prefer the alternative, Jesus wasn't real.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:07 AM

Seeing as there are so many delusional people in here with no basis for conspiracies. .....

I believe all humans are actually goldfish swimming around inside a huge robotic body controlled by a lizard species living in a distant galaxy where all power and electricity comes from solar powered triangles. These triangles are what caused 9/11 and these were secretly powering Tesla cars but the lizard people thought the power too great so their secret spy working at JP Morgan stopped it. Also Justin Bieber is a secret lizard man spy too.
  • Frank Brown likes this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Skål, jævler!

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:15 AM

I think that, unlike all these conspiracy theorists say, the fire at the ending of the ATF assault to the Davidians Cult in Waco, TX, was unintentional. The CS gas may be flammable, so it probably ignited accidentally.

That's practically a conspiracy theory these days seen as almost everyone seems to think it was a decapitation operation orchestrated by the FBI.

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:26 AM

I have never heard any conspiracy theorist without adding some politician's name. Is there any conspiracy plot which doesn't involve politics? I can only think of a few:

- Some school kids plan on raiding the school boards and steal some test papers discreetly.

- A company going bankrupt due to some very private reasons.

- Scientists speak lies and conduct different experiments without opening up it's data to the public.

- Many buildings are illegally designed without the government's permission.

They are a few more but these are some conspiracies which sound less common and more interesting.

jln22
  • jln22

Call me Julian

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:45 PM

Also extraterrestrials do not exist.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

Don't Mind Me...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:31 PM

This thread makes me want to contribute.

But I'll just wait until duty calls.

For now, John Lennon was murdered to quell the desires of everyone that wanted a Beatles reunion.

Wwweeeeeewwww
  • Wwweeeeeewwww

Uncle Barry Wants Your Land!

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:14 AM

One world government

Depopulation of 90%

These are the 2 main goals, everything else is pushing towards them indirectly or directly. Order from chaos, all these economy woes in the US and EU are being created on purpose, things like the islamification of EU and even NA countries, London no longer being an English city and the mosques playing prayers over loud speakers like it was Saudi Arabia or something.. water fluoridation, chem trails, high rates of disease, electronic monitoring, smart toasters and thermostats watching you, phones that can act as microphones and video cameras for remote NSA viewers without you knowing(admitted by them) cars that shut themselves off and brake on computer command, Atlas robots that if were given guns would be modern day terminators, devaluations of currency, gold/silver manipulation, Monsanto, TPP, PIPA, SOPA, NDAA, austerity, cyprus bail in stealing peoples money from their bank accounts, Libya, Syria, North Korea, demonization of Russia and China while being allied to Saudi Arabia (illegal to be gay, foreigners not welcome, women have no rights)

Cameras on the streets and in washrooms, insurance guy gets access to your house, your children can be taken away if you dont given the ADD meds, school shootings as a means of willful disarmament, propaganda making conspiracy topics seem silly and ridiculous (king of the hill, that 70s show dale and hide) tinfoil hat and david icke, glenn beck, alex jones, jesse ventura, CNN, FOX, all mainstream news tbh...anonymous and cyber terrorism, programmed rabid consumerism, chemical dumbing down, TV used to lower intelligence, no child left behind school policy = no child gets ahead, WoW to eat years of productive life and keep you not thinking about the real world, celebrities to not make you think about the US supporting alqueda in syria while AQ beheads nuns and dismembers children alive..

List goes on, its all about making things so bad that one world government seems like the answer, that the people demand it even.. and in the end, depopulation through starvation and war.

• Papi Chulo likes this

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:28 AM Edited by Osho, 22 January 2014 - 01:25 PM.

I am not much into the subject, but in general, I feel the idea about "War and Peace" talks are nothing short of a conspiracy driven by self-interest by the political leaders (parties) themselves. On one hand, they believe that peace is possible by talks no matter what happens, but on the other hand, we see terrorist attacks to continue, the terrorism still existing in obvious safe havens provided by those nation(s) who engage in such talks.

Without naming two obvious nations as the examples.

For me, it has always been a belief that frightening the masses and then establishing themselves as the ones who can save and protect the nation and its citizens from such terror acts is totally an act of cheat and abuse of power so as to mislead with false promises to win every general election.

They only advertise hopes by peace talks without showing any genuine concern (and regret) for the loss of thousands of lives, in reality.

The politicians are mainly occupied with their self-centered issues to stay in power rather take any decisive action to put peace at the essence of the debate by actually making an earnest effort.

It's scary to visualize the future of such a nation knowing how certain political parties (powerful people) use the fear and the threat to destroy the future of a rising nation by convincing the citizens to vote for them in public display by peace talks.

TheRawalpindiExpress
  • TheRawalpindiExpress

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:33 AM

I belive in some gullible of people to say things like that.

• theadmiral likes this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Skål, jævler!

• United-Kingdom

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:59 AM

London no longer being an English city and the mosques playing prayers over loud speakers like it was Saudi Arabia or something

I don't know where this bizarre idea comes from.

Certainly not from anyone whose ever actually been to London.

Braindawg
  • Braindawg

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:23 PM Edited by MinnieMan121249, 23 January 2014 - 04:28 PM.

I believe 9/11 was planned by Americans
The illuminati is real
Tupac is still alive
Judgement day is real

(Please don't slam other peoples beliefs, I'm interested in what. Conspiracies people believe in.)

[Edit: I'd like to remind people that this thread is not about proving other people wrong. If you aren't here to share your own CT beliefs, move along. - K^2]

Not to.. "slam your beliefes", but if you don't want to be proven wrong, you're ignorant. Nothing more.

Lyndon planned JFK's death because of his obsession with the presidency, and because JFK's policies didn't go with what everyone else "in charge" had planned for the US. This is the only "conspiracy" so to speak I believe is legit.

6vhOB.png

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:20 PM

I believe 9/11 was planned by Americans
The illuminati is real
Tupac is still alive
Judgement day is real

(Please don't slam other peoples beliefs, I'm interested in what. Conspiracies people believe in.)

[Edit: I'd like to remind people that this thread is not about proving other people wrong. If you aren't here to share your own CT beliefs, move along. - K^2]

Not to.. "slam your beliefes", but if you don't want to be proven wrong, you're ignorant. Nothing more.

Lyndon planned JFK's death because of his obsession with the presidency, and because JFK's policies didn't go with what everyone else "in charge" had planned for the US. This is the only "conspiracy" so to speak I believe is legit.

6vhOB.png

That seems valid. Lyndon wasn't really expressive meanwhile giving his speech to the United States. Well, he always acted like that. I'm not sure. He was a dear friend of JFK and his family. Lyndon had a family of his own and he even served in World War 2, reaching to the rank of Lieutenant Commander. One week after Kennedy was assassinated, Lyndon made an immediate order to rename NASA's building as the "John F. Kennedy Space Center". He created the famous "Warren Commission" to investigate JFK's murder situation. Although he had a tough relationship with Robert Kennedy, I doubt he had him killed for that.

Gray Wolf
  • Gray Wolf

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:51 PM

London no longer being an English city and the mosques playing prayers over loud speakers like it was Saudi Arabia or something

I don't know where this bizarre idea comes from.
Certainly not from anyone whose ever actually been to London.

That member is what we call a dud ;) and I'm one of the unlucky c*nts that has to live here.

Spoiler

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Skål, jævler!

• United-Kingdom

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:28 PM

I don't know if you're aware of this, but I spent a great deal of time in London as the company I work for has their headquarters there.

As far as I'm concerned anyone who thinks that Islamification in the Western world is actually a real thing is probably a raging bigot or right wing loony. There's no other reason that someone would rationally fear people expressing their religion within the confines of the law than bigotry.

Actually, that's a conspiracy I do believe in. I think there's an underhand and entirely deliberate attempt by right wing elements of the media, in collaboration with some of the civil movements that claim to fight against Islamification, to purposefully deceive the less educated members of particularly British society that foreign cultural influence- in fact the mere existence of foreign cultural concepts in public life- are fundamentally harmful.
  • Max and A J like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users