what conspiracies do you believe in?

135 replies to this topic
Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:07 PM

Kennedy assassination and 9/11. You'd have to be quite daft to think that those things happened the way they say.

• Street Mix likes this

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:09 PM Edited by Raavi, 20 January 2014 - 05:10 PM.

Thanks for the answer, its just I don't get why they add these symbols in music videos and movies. If there's no point, why even include it in the first place?

Apophenia and Pareidolia. Our brain and senses interpret stimuli according to an expected model; Conspiracy Theorists see conspiracies in the most mundane happenings, mediums hear "ghost" voices in static noise etc. In other words, you only see what you want to see, even when there is nothing to see at all.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

Lucky 38

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:10 PM

Kennedy assassination and 9/11. You'd have to be quite daft to think that those things happened the way they say.

They?

Reptilian.jpg

• DeafMetal, JIMHO and OffCutter like this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Empty Pleasures and Desperate Measures since 1994

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:15 PM

Right, so what makes sceptics "daft" and conspiracy theorists not when it comes to 9/11 then?

It's always amused me that a group of people typified by their complete lack of prior credit and academic credibility have been so hasty to dismiss large numbers of well informed, well educated people as either ignorant, stupid or naive.
  • Max, stu, Raavi and 2 others like this

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:34 PM

If the illuminati don't exist, why is there so much symbolism? It doesn't make sense, why add these things if they don't mean anything?

The Illuminati was a real society. However, much of the symbolism in the United States is Masonic, originating from Freemasonry which is still around today. George Washington was a prominent Freemason and so were some of the founding fathers, such as Benjamin Franklin. 

B_007_LayCornerstone1.jpg

I don't see anything really conspiracy worthy.

I disagree. My grandfather was part of the Freemasonry organisation and he devoted a large amount of time out of his life to the organisation. My father also had affiliations with the Freemasonry group too but he never increased in the ranks. According to stories from my family, my grandfather accomplished and achieved many great things within the organisation and even reached to one of the highest ranks out of the whole group. I believe he became either the Junior Warden or the Senior Warden. When he died, he was buried with several masonic rings which were mostly covered in purple and black. I think he was also buried with necklaces or chains which represented the Freemasonry organisation. From another story by my family, someone in the Freemasonry group tried to commit treason and threatened to confess deep secrets within the lodges from the United States and Britain. Soon after.. the man was found hanged on the London bridge. From what I've been told, no-one has ever told secrets about the Freemasonry world.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:37 PM

If the illuminati don't exist, why is there so much symbolism? It doesn't make sense, why add these things if they don't mean anything?

The Illuminati was a real society. However, much of the symbolism in the United States is Masonic, originating from Freemasonry which is still around today. George Washington was a prominent Freemason and so were some of the founding fathers, such as Benjamin Franklin. 

I disagree. My grandfather was part of the Freemasonry organisation and he devoted a large amount of time out of his life to the organisation. My father also had affiliations with the Freemasonry group too but he never increased in the ranks. According to stories from my family, my grandfather accomplished and achieved many great things within the organisation and even reached to one of the highest ranks out of the whole group. I believe he became either the Junior Warden or the Senior Warden. When he died, he was buried with several masonic rings which were mostly covered in purple and black. I think he was also buried with necklaces or chains which represented the Freemasonry organisation. 

That doesn't seem like a conspiracy. That seems like a fraternity looking out for one of their own.

From another story by my family, someone in the Freemasonry group tried to commit treason and threatened to confess deep secrets within the lodges from the United States and Britain. Soon after.. the man was found hanged on the London bridge. From what I've been told, no-one has ever told secrets about the Freemasonry world.

Sure, but that's a story. Is there any truth to the story is a question that needs to be answered. And secrets probably haven't been told because there may not be any 'deep, dark, mysterious secrets' involved.

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:45 PM

Wouldn't really make sense to scream out "HEY I'M GONNA TELL ON YOU" to an organization allegedly dangerous enough to warn the government about.

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:56 PM Edited by Black & White, 20 January 2014 - 05:57 PM.

I disagree. My grandfather was part of the Freemasonry organisation and he devoted a large amount of time out of his life to the organisation. My father also had affiliations with the Freemasonry group too but he never increased in the ranks. According to stories from my family, my grandfather accomplished and achieved many great things within the organisation and even reached to one of the highest ranks out of the whole group. I believe he became either the Junior Warden or the Senior Warden. When he died, he was buried with several masonic rings which were mostly covered in purple and black. I think he was also buried with necklaces or chains which represented the Freemasonry organisation. 

That doesn't seem like a conspiracy. That seems like a fraternity looking out for one of their own.

From another story by my family, someone in the Freemasonry group tried to commit treason and threatened to confess deep secrets within the lodges from the United States and Britain. Soon after.. the man was found hanged on the London bridge. From what I've been told, no-one has ever told secrets about the Freemasonry world.

Sure, but that's a story. Is there any truth to the story is a question that needs to be answered. And secrets probably haven't been told because there may not be any 'deep, dark, mysterious secrets' involved.

Because I didn't explain a specific conspiracy. Many politicians have been linked to the Freemasonry group and perhaps the Mason organisation were involved. As I have no knowledge of any previous events, I can't really give you an answer. As I said before, the Freemasonry organisation hold many secrets and some are probably linked to assassinations and other conspiracy theory's . Be my guest if you wish to look for some information on the organisation using the internet. The best you'll find is rumors and alleged facts.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:58 PM

I believe that Area 51 in Nevada has had contact with Alien Species and are holding some captive there

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:05 PM

Because I didn't explain a specific conspiracy. Many politicians have been linked to the Freemasonry group and perhaps the Mason organisation were involved. As I have no knowledge of any previous events, I can't really give you an answer. As I said before, the Freemasonry organisation hold many secrets and some are probably linked to assassinations and other conspiracy theory's . Be my guest if you wish to look for some information on the organisation using the internet. The best you'll find is rumors and alleged facts.

I'll give you that they might have secrets, but that could be absolutely anything. As a fraternity, there's probably ritualistic and traditional secrets, but assassinations? I don't know, I doubt it.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:09 PM

I don't believe ANY conspiracies. Because conspiracy theories are a conspiracy, started by the Government to make you question the Government. 

:beerhat: 

Sounds pretty dumb, right? Sounds like most conspiracies, to me - some ridiculous, outlandish claim backed up with little to no solid evidence. 

MrSarif
  • MrSarif

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:10 PM

I am no conspiracy theorist. However, there are a minority of documented examples of Masonic lodges being involved in very shady activities. Please read up on p2 or propaganda due for some examples. http://en.wikipedia..../Propaganda_Due

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

Lucky 38

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:11 PM

I believe that Area 51 in Nevada has had contact with Alien Species and are holding some captive there

Nah that's not true. I got out of that place years ago.

=)

=)

=)

=)

=)

• Ciaran and JIMHO like this

jln22
  • jln22

Call me Julian

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:01 PM

What does make you think that...?

JIMHO
  • JIMHO

Hateoful Player

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:06 PM

I believe theadmiral looks like George Washington. Lord%20Nelson.jpg

See above. Same hair style. Also likes to wear military outfits with red sashes. Same blue eyes and expression.

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:07 PM Edited by Black & White, 20 January 2014 - 09:08 PM.

I'll give you that they might have secrets, but that could be absolutely anything. As a fraternity, there's probably ritualistic and traditional secrets, but assassinations? I don't know, I doubt it.

Actually, I don't know what the organisation is about so I can't assume what secrets they hold. The Freemasonry society was founded either in the 14th or 15th century. They have been linked to certain murders and conspiracy theory's over the years. If you have played Assassin's Creed, some of the secret society groups are based on the Freemasonry organisation. But.. I doubt they haven't been involved in a serious event.

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

Merry Christmas, you filthy animal

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:18 PM

This. Kifflom has more credibility than those made up stories for blind believers in "democratic power".

Wolf247
  • Wolf247

Writer

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:21 PM

I believe that The Illuminati wants to rule over the world and kill 90% of the population for better control. I also believe that bankers rule our world, as on banker stopped Mr. Tesla from giving us free electricity.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:51 PM

I believe that The Illuminati wants to rule over the world and kill 90% of the population for better control. I also believe that bankers rule our world, as on banker stopped Mr. Tesla from giving us free electricity.

Well, it was a combination of J.P. Morgan's wit and George Westinghouse's failure that caused Tesla to fall into obscurity. 

This. Kifflom has more credibility than those made up stories for blind believers in "democratic power".

Please, do tell!

Actually, I don't know what the organisation is about so I can't assume what secrets they hold. The Freemasonry society was founded either in the 14th or 15th century. They have been linked to certain murders and conspiracy theory's over the years. If you have played Assassin's Creed, some of the secret society groups are based on the Freemasonry organisation. But.. I doubt they haven't been involved in a serious event.

I've only heard of them being linked to JFK, but again, those are theories, not anything proven or based on any logic.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"Not Santa's balls!"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:09 PM

So why so much Freemasonry symbolism if there's nothing special about that organization?

for the exact same reason that there's so many symbols from other organizations that don't mean sh*t.

people just like to use cool designs for stuff. it doesn't mean anything.

people use all kinds of different symbols all the time to design their logos or style their clothes or to put on their bodies as tattoos or whatever. and most of the time you don't notice it because you don't connect those other symbols with conspiracy, just the Masonic ones. there are so many t-shirts and album covers with patterns and symbols that can be traced back to ancient pagan religions or astrological signs or some other mysterious reference, but you just ignore those and focus on the 'Illuminati' or 'Free Mason' conspiracy.

even though all the other symbols could be used to make the same argument....

IlluminatiWatcherDotCom-Octo-1.jpg

OH MY GOD!

LOOK HE'S MAKING THE PYRAMID! ANY TIME SOMEONE MAKES THE PYRAMID IT AUTOMATICALLY MEANS ILLUMINATI CONSPIRACY!

no. he just thinks it looks cool.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Empty Pleasures and Desperate Measures since 1994

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:16 PM

C'mon people, focus. Surely we can do better than these vapid plus-ones. Let's have some meat on these bizarre skeletons of ideas please.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"Not Santa's balls!"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:34 PM

Let's have some meat on these bizarre skeletons of ideas please.

bro, you're aiming way too high.

on the first page I already tried to question the beliefs of the guy who said that the Holocaust was just a few Jews dying of typhus.

I immediately got a warning from K2 and had my post deleted.

the new policy seems to be let the crazy ferment.

if you prod the crazy, you'll be considered the bad guy.

• EyeMacHunt likes this

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:36 PM

So why so much Freemasonry symbolism if there's nothing special about that organization?

for the exact same reason that there's so many symbols from other organizations that don't mean sh*t.

people just like to use cool designs for stuff. it doesn't mean anything.

people use all kinds of different symbols all the time to design their logos or style their clothes or to put on their bodies as tattoos or whatever. and most of the time you don't notice it because you don't connect those other symbols with conspiracy, just the Masonic ones. there are so many t-shirts and album covers with patterns and symbols that can be traced back to ancient pagan religions or astrological signs or some other mysterious reference, but you just ignore those and focus on the 'Illuminati' or 'Free Mason' conspiracy.

even though all the other symbols could be used to make the same argument....

IlluminatiWatcherDotCom-Octo-1.jpg

OH MY GOD!

LOOK HE'S MAKING THE PYRAMID! ANY TIME SOMEONE MAKES THE PYRAMID IT AUTOMATICALLY MEANS ILLUMINATI CONSPIRACY!

no. he just thinks it looks cool.

When people say "Why are there Freemasonry symbols in music and film"... That's just the media. The media gain a wide audience, they become attracted to the symbols in the songs and movies, and so they profit from that. I don't really understand that question. If people spread the symbol, that is out of their own will, that does not necessarily represent the Freemasonry society. Like any company or large business, a symbol which has been created by the own business, is just like anything else. Those rap idiots simply believe they are cool and just look like fools and probably know nothing about the actual society.

Linc.
  • Linc.

Damage, Inc.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:41 PM

We never went to the moon, JFK lives in Scotland with Janis Joplin and snake-headed aliens run the oil business!

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:25 PM

I think that, unlike all these conspiracy theorists say, the fire at the ending of the ATF assault to the Davidians Cult in Waco, TX, was unintentional. The CS gas may be flammable, so it probably ignited accidentally.

DJ Arrt
  • DJ Arrt

Dreamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:26 PM

Jesus was black,

Ronald Regan was the devil,

And the government is lying about 9/11.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:34 PM Edited by RoadRunner71, 20 January 2014 - 11:35 PM.

Jesus was black

I heard he wasnt white as every religious picture show him, actually.

Ronald Regan was the devil

Definitely. He wasnt the good guy the media wants to sell us.

Chunkyman
  • Chunkyman

Foot Soldier

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:07 AM

I don't think the Twin Towers ever even existed.  :ph34r:

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:31 AM

Thing about stories.. everytime they're told.. it's exaggerated even more.

Eris
  • Eris

Grill

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:45 AM

Jesus wasn't black nor white. Jesus was a little brown Jew. 

• THE GHETTO SAMURAI likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users