what conspiracies do you believe in?

135 replies to this topic
Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:00 AM Edited by AceKingston, 20 January 2014 - 11:01 AM.

you've gotta' be pretty dense to believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy.

there's just too many people to keep quiet. it would never work.

but I've always found the John F. Kennedy assassination to be riddled with inconsistency.

Oswald was not the only shooter. multiple shots were fired from at least one angle other than the depository building. multiple parties were involved likely including the US Mafia and/or Cuban intelligence officials.

Agreed. Not to mention two other people were injured in the assassination, Kennedy and an Army General (I think?) were injured in a matter of seconds, Also Jack Ruby shooting Oswald seems like an attempt to cover up the whole story, I am not at all convinced with Ruby's 'I wanted to avenge JFK's death' version. 

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:04 AM Edited by El_Diablo, 20 January 2014 - 11:06 AM.

Kennedy and an Army General (I think?)

it was Texas governor John Connally, but yeah.

actually this photo is better.

Connally is the man sitting right in front of the President.

600px-JFK_limousine.png

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:07 AM

Kennedy and an Army General (I think?)

He had tried to assassinated Edwin Walker earlier. He was a US Major General.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:08 AM Edited by Nale Dixon, 20 January 2014 - 11:10 AM.

The real nasty things our government does we don't know about. Or they make sure as little attention is brought to it that they can.

Every f*cking Government in this world are doing nasty things that we don't know. Denying this is absolutely nuts and you clearly have no idea in what world you live. Some of those nasty things were leaked through those who you call conspiracy theorists, but the amount of credibility decreased because some paranoid, nerd idiots came out of nowhere with some retarded theories such as reptilian specie and sh*t like that.

So personally I think 9/11 is an inside job. Why? Because United States needed a reason to declare war on the Middle East Countries and therefore they blamed the Islam for that. It's not hard to see. Same sh*t happened pre-WW1. History books tell it. The Austrian Prince was assassinated and that gave Austria a reason to declare war on Serbia. Whether the Prince was intentionally assassinated or not, I don't know, but I think it's a good enough example to compare.

I also don't believe in the Apollo 11 mission.

I also strongly believe that Universe IS NOT infinite.

Every government in the world gained from the 9/11 attacks, most of Europe stamped down on civil rights, Russia went on a rampage in the Arabian borders, China did the same in Tibet. Therefore by your logic we can assume that most of Europe and Asia was in on it.

In fact, hold up! Alex Jones benefited from 9/11. HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Edit: I was going to put more effort into this here satirical post but your constant inability to understand basic facts is really dragging me and my amazing sense of humour down.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Skål, jævler!

• European-Union
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:10 AM

jln- why does the most powerful nation in the world need something to justify foreign military operations, in your opinion? You constantly refer to the guiding influence of history; have you forgotten that the US has a history of unilateral military interventionism for little reason other than personal gain. Why would they need to justify something they've spent the best part of 60 years just doing?

You should probably swot up on your geography and modern history of Asia and the Middle East too, as last time I checked Afghanistan wasn't in the Middle East.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:17 AM Edited by AceKingston, 20 January 2014 - 11:17 AM.

Wait, Jln - Why do you think the United States would want to kill their own civilians not to mention one of their most iconic buildings to declare war? It seems kinda pointless in my opinion.

Also I'd like to know why you think the Apollo 11 mission is not true.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:19 AM

Wait, Jln - Why do you think the United States would want to kill their own civilians not to mention one of their most iconic buildings to declare war? It seems kinda pointless in my opinion.

While we're all interrogating each other, who you think killed JFK and why?

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:23 AM

While we're all interrogating each other, who you think killed JFK and why?

I actually can't exactly say who or why (I am not really that into conspiracy theories) but from the video it's quite clear, in my opinion, that Oswald wasn't the only person who shot JFK.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:24 AM Edited by Vlynor, 20 January 2014 - 11:46 AM.

Care to elaborate? It doesn't appear 'quite clear' to me.

Also, I think many think there has to be some underlying plot because they're afraid. Quite frankly, It's a scary realization that one man or a group of men, in the case of 9.11, can change the course of the world all on their own.
  • fireguy109 likes this

jln22
  • jln22

Call me Julian

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:44 AM

The real nasty things our government does we don't know about. Or they make sure as little attention is brought to it that they can.

Every f*cking Government in this world are doing nasty things that we don't know. Denying this is absolutely nuts and you clearly have no idea in what world you live. Some of those nasty things were leaked through those who you call conspiracy theorists, but the amount of credibility decreased because some paranoid, nerd idiots came out of nowhere with some retarded theories such as reptilian specie and sh*t like that.

So personally I think 9/11 is an inside job. Why? Because United States needed a reason to declare war on the Middle East Countries and therefore they blamed the Islam for that. It's not hard to see. Same sh*t happened pre-WW1. History books tell it. The Austrian Prince was assassinated and that gave Austria a reason to declare war on Serbia. Whether the Prince was intentionally assassinated or not, I don't know, but I think it's a good enough example to compare.

Every government in the world gained from the 9/11 attacks, most of Europe stamped down on civil rights, Russia went on a rampage in the Arabian borders, China did the same in Tibet. Therefore by your logic we can assume that most of Europe and Asia was in on it.

In fact, hold up! Alex Jones benefited from 9/11. HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Edit: I was going to put more effort into this here satirical post but your constant inability to understand basic facts is really dragging me and my amazing sense of humour down.

I understand mate, you're American, how can you blame your own country for their atrocities?

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:47 AM

I understand mate, you're American, how can you blame your own country for their atrocities?

He lives in Britain, I'm 99% sure.
  • Mr. House likes this

jln22
  • jln22

Call me Julian

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:54 AM

He lives in Britain, I'm 99% sure.

Hmm I thought I saw him mentioning he was American in some thread around here.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Skål, jævler!

• European-Union

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:54 AM

This is exactly the kind of holier-than-thou, utterly baffling crap that makes me want to nuke this topic from orbit. No attempt at quantifying any statements that have been made, just an attempt to discredit someone as an unreliable witness based on their nationality. All the more absurd when you realise the poster you're dismissing on these grounds is Scottish.

Don't make me regret reopening this topic. Dance, monkey, dance!
  • fireguy109 and Mr. House like this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:00 PM

This is exactly the kind of holier-than-thou, utterly baffling crap that makes me want to nuke this topic from orbit. No attempt at quantifying any statements that have been made, just an attempt to discredit someone as an unreliable witness based on their nationality. All the more absurd when you realise the poster you're dismissing on these grounds is Scottish.
Don't make me regret reopening this topic. Dance, monkey, dance!

Woah, sivi. Stop with the holier-than-thou crap. Making an assumption based on species.

All the more absurd when you realize he's an Orangutan and not a Monkey.
  • Max, sivispacem and GTA_stu like this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Skål, jævler!

• European-Union

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:01 PM

I'll rephrase.

Dance, primate, dance!

Better?

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:02 PM

Much. Thank you.

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Dealux (Πvar.ΣΓ01122599)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:36 PM Edited by Criѕtian, 20 January 2014 - 12:38 PM.

"The problem with a conspiracy like 9/11 is that it just takes so much perfect collaboration to bring it off, and we know that people are so bad at that. We know that interests don't align so perfectly. We know that there is always somebody who just wants to sell their story to a tabloid, or feels guilty about the part they played, or they are getting divorced and they just can't stop talking. Bill Clinton couldn't keep a semen stained dress off the news. That's the simplest thing. The president of the US with a terrified intern and this is going to wreck his presidency, and he still couldn't keep the dress a secret." - Sam Harris*

• sivispacem likes this

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:48 PM Edited by AceKingston, 20 January 2014 - 01:49 PM.

Not exactly 'quite clear' but it definitely looks as though more than one person was involved. Like I said before, the bullets hit Kennedy and Connally in a matter of seconds and there was the thing I mentioned about Jack Ruby shooting Oswald too.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:57 PM

Not exactly 'quite clear' but it definitely looks as though more than one person was involved. Like I said before, the bullets hit Kennedy and Connally in a matter of seconds and there was the thing I mentioned about Jack Ruby shooting Oswald too.

That's because the bullet went through Kennedy and hit Connally. Jack Ruby I can't explain, but neither can you. That doesn't !make you correct.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:00 PM Edited by AceKingston, 20 January 2014 - 02:00 PM.

Well I actually don't know then.

But I am still not convinced with Ruby's version of shooting Oswald but yes you are correct in a way, I guess. I doubt we'll ever know what really happened.

Meekail
  • Meekail

vintage

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:02 PM Edited by MMC_BITW, 20 January 2014 - 02:02 PM.

I believe every Leader, Moderator and Admin in here are a part of a mysterious cult.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:17 PM

I believe every Leader, Moderator and Admin in here are a part of a mysterious cult.

Some of them are atheists though.

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:28 PM

If the illuminati don't exist, why is there so much symbolism? It doesn't make sense, why add these things if they don't mean anything?

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:36 PM

If the illuminati don't exist, why is there so much symbolism? It doesn't make sense, why add these things if they don't mean anything?

The Illuminati was a real society. However, much of the symbolism in the United States is Masonic, originating from Freemasonry which is still around today. George Washington was a prominent Freemason and so were some of the founding fathers, such as Benjamin Franklin. 

B_007_LayCornerstone1.jpg

I don't see anything really conspiracy worthy.

• OffCutter likes this

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:45 PM

The Illuminati was a real society. However, much of the symbolism in the United States is Masonic, originating from Freemasonry which is still around today. George Washington was a prominent Freemason and so were some of the founding fathers, such as Benjamin Franklin. 

Thanks for the answer, its just I don't get why they add these symbols in music videos and movies. If there's no point, why even include it in the first place? And when people accuse celebs of being in the illuminati, they deny it and laugh it off.

jln22
  • jln22

Call me Julian

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:45 PM

So why so much Freemasonry symbolism if there's nothing special about that organization?

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:47 PM Edited by Vlynor, 20 January 2014 - 04:49 PM.

So why so much Freemasonry symbolism if there's nothing special about that organization?

If your life was influenced by something, would you not want to "shout out" to that influence?

-snip-

Which music videos and movies, specifically?

• OffCutter likes this

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:59 PM

http://m.youtube.com...?v=hAtkMGnDHSk#

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:03 PM

Thanks for the answer, its just I don't get why they add these symbols in music videos and movies. If there's no point, why even include it in the first place? And when people accuse celebs of being in the illuminati, they deny it and laugh it off.

https://en.wikipedia.../wiki/Marketing

Marketing is the process of communicating the value of a product or service to customers, for the purpose of influencing buyer behavior and/or precipitate behavioral change.

From a societal point of view, marketing is the link between a society’s material requirements and its economic patterns of response. Marketing satisfies these needs and wants through exchange processes and building long term relationships. Marketing can be looked at as an organizational function and a set of processes for creating, delivering and communicating value to customers, and managing customer relationships in ways that also benefit the organization and itsshareholders. Marketing is the science of choosing target markets through market analysis and market segmentation, as well as understanding consumer buying behavior and providing superior customer value.

There are five competing concepts under which organizations can choose to operate their business; the production concept, the product concept, the selling concept, the marketing concept, and the holistic marketing concept.[1] The four components of holistic marketing are relationship marketing, internal marketing, integrated marketing, and socially responsive marketing. The set of engagements necessary for successful marketing management includes, capturing marketing insights, connecting with customers, building strong brands, shaping the market offerings, delivering and communicating value, creating long-term growth, and developing marketing strategies and plans.[2]

• OffCutter likes this

lt_yao
  • lt_yao

Satie

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:05 PM

That Blonic was the real messiah.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users