what conspiracies do you believe in?

135 replies to this topic
Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:37 AM

The notion that a basket case bureaucracy like the US government could instigate a false flag on its biggest and most prolific city and get away with it, only to be fooled by uneducated neo-hippies and crazed conservatives via the use of the internet and nothing more is both hilarious and pretty sad. Having said that, the whole conspiracy schtick is quite entertaining. These people should become authors with imaginations like this. One conspiracy that isn't entertaining though, is 'GLOBAL WARMING'. Even ignoring that whole 'facts' thing, suggesting that global warming is a lie is to take the assumption that greenpeace has more political and monetary power than Exxon, Shell, PD, Texaco, Aramco and every other fossil fuel company combined which to me suggests either severe damage to the neocortex or a vested interest in global warming being a Hollywood liberal hoax.

In any case, the majority of governments tend to wash their dirty laundry in public nowadays anyway, so why even bother with some complex conspiracy.

• Failure and sivispacem like this

THE GHETTO SAMURAI
  • THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Diet Water Please ?

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:03 AM

I definitely believe in Aliens. The universe is just massive and never ending, and to think that planet Earth is the only Planet with living things (Humans, Animals, Plants) is a little ridiculous, in my opinion anyway. UFOs have always fascinated me as well.

The Illuminati is another one I believe in. From its existence to its possible "members" (celebrities) is just so f*cking interesting and I love watching videos and reading about it. I don;t believe that so many artists are down with it but again the videos are awesome, despite the fact that most of them are made by Christians. I've a hard time believing in God. Ironic/stupid I know.

The 9/11 Loose Change YouTube Video definitely changed my views on 9/11 

Loose Change definitely changed my view of 9/11 too. I'm just asking my self many questions about the attack and why did they do this to their own people.

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:37 AM Edited by WhatsStrength, 20 January 2014 - 06:48 AM.

Jason Bermas, the "researcher" of Loose Change, has no idea what he's talking about. 

He had a rather infamous debate with the editors of Popular Mechanics where he acted like an immature prick.

I also have to ask: What is with the conspiracy community's obsession with blaming zionist and "the jews" for so many terrible things? Where is this antisemitism coming from?

• sivispacem likes this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:49 AM Edited by Vlynor, 20 January 2014 - 06:51 AM.

Jason Bermas, the "researcher" of Loose Change, has no idea what he's talking about. 

He had a rather infamous debate with the editors of Popular Mechanics where he acted like an immature prick.

I also have to ask: What is with the conspiracy community's obsession with blaming zionist and "the jews" for so many terrible things? Where is this antisemitism coming from?

I don't really see any immaturity there, at what moment did you? 

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:53 AM Edited by WhatsStrength, 20 January 2014 - 07:29 AM.

I don't really see any immaturity there, at what moment did you? 

I love the way these guys debate: throw out a bunch of totally unrelated assertions, giggle and snort like little children while one of these assertions is calmly, rationally being dismantled and then accuse the other guy of being a liar. I wonder why no sane, rational people were convinced by their arguments.

Also, Dylan Avery has recently admitted that he no longer believes his own previous assertions about 9/11 being a government conspiracy, saying that he allowed himself to get caught up in "the movement" because of the atmosphere of suspicion and paranoia at the time. 

"Since 2006 Avery has re-cut the film twice more, removing some of the more outrageous accusations, like the claim that Flight 93 had been diverted to Cleveland Hopkins Airport rather than crashing in Pennsylvania and that calls made from the plane had been faked using "voice-morphing" technology. After interviewing some of the Pentagon witnesses in person, Avery has even backed away from the stance that it was a missile and not a plane that hit the Pentagon. "It's easy to come to conclusions when a) you don't have a lot of information at your disposal and b) you haven't had a chance to actually talk to people who were there," Avery says."

http://www.slate.com...e_of_truth.html

• sivispacem likes this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:04 AM

That Jason Bermas clown could floss with front teeth with a 2x4

• WhatsStrength likes this

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:06 AM

Gotta blame the Jews for something.

• Finn 7 five 11 and DeafMetal like this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:18 AM

Fair enough. Just heard/saw the giggling. 

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:25 AM

Republican + Democrats work under the radar to keep third parties outside of major elections.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:26 AM

Republican + Democrats work under the radar to keep third parties outside of major elections.

I thought that was known, not a conspiracy.

I'm a conspiracy theorist too, then.

• DeafMetal likes this

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:27 AM

It's as good as I can get lol Not really a fan of far-out conspiracies. Area 51 I guess. That counts, right?

Eris
  • Eris

hey bae

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:38 AM

The real nasty things our government does we don't know about. Or they make sure as little attention is brought to it that they can.

To be honest, the media does a better job at that than they do.

• Finn 7 five 11 likes this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:41 AM

It's as good as I can get lol Not really a fan of far-out conspiracies. Area 51 I guess. That counts, right?

There are third parties, they just never get any traction. Nipper is right that the media does a better job at keeping them out. Republican and Democratic candidates are always on the news or being talked about, but you never hear of the Jill Steins or Gary Johnsons. The only viable third party at the moment is the LP.

Eris
  • Eris

hey bae

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:31 AM

While we're on the subject of media, I believe, due to the fact that all most all mainstream media is owned by a small collective of people, that there is a conspiracy to spread misinformation and pump out empty, dumb entertainment to the masses. Maybe it isn't organized, but it certainly coincides with those with wealth in power in the west that these things happen. 

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:08 AM Edited by DeafMetal, 20 January 2014 - 09:09 AM.

While we're on the subject of media, I believe, due to the fact that all most all mainstream media is owned by a small collective of people, that there is a conspiracy to spread misinformation and pump out empty, dumb entertainment to the masses. Maybe it isn't organized, but it certainly coincides with those with wealth in power in the west that these things happen. 

imo, it's a circle-jerk between politicians, corporations, and the media. All just using each other to their advantage. Well, the media is controlled by corporations, not metaphorically or anything, they're literally subsidiaries of corporations who may have other types of assets and a LOT of money.

For example, Comcast owns NBCUniversal which owns MSNBC. Comcast also offers a digital media streaming service in the form of XFinity On Demand. Comcast could get a few politicians some money to pass a law that would allow ISPs to censor the internet provided by them. It could tell its news subsidiaries to either show the law in a positive light or completely keep it out of its public's eye while it's being voted on by the paid-off politicians. That'd allow them to outright block its streaming competitors or severely damage their business via connection instability

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu
  • Contribution Award [Sports]

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:12 AM

Its all well and good outlining the basics of your conspiracy theories but I feel there should be a new thread rule that you have to say 'Why' governments/companies/individuals are doing this. What are they hoping to achieve? Most of you aren't really making this clear.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:15 AM

Its all well and good outlining the basics of your conspiracy theories but I feel there should be a new thread rule that you have to say 'Why' governments/companies/individuals are doing this. What are they hoping to achieve? Most of you aren't really making this clear.

We can't just make outlandish claims and not elaborate? W-why?

• Max and sivispacem like this

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:24 AM

Max., is a reptilian.

#yolo

• Max and sivispacem like this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:28 AM

Max., is a reptilian.

#yolo

...because he wants us to elaborate.

There, I elaborated. Happy, Max?

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:34 AM

Max., is a reptilian.

#yolo

...because he wants us to elaborate.

There, I elaborated. Happy, Max?

False flag, false flag! Vlynor is one of them, marxist shill.

• DeafMetal likes this

Slave Boy
  • Slave Boy

Obedient

• The Connection
  • Finland
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2014
    Most Talented GFX Artist 2014
    Most Talented GFX Artist 2013

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:40 AM

Death of Jesus was a conspiracy.
God's own conspiracy.

But then again, I don't believe in God. Religions are conspiracies to shackle a man.

arsenal_fan
  • arsenal_fan

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:07 AM

Regarding Lee Harvey Oswald being in the Marines, he was a radio operator  he barely met the requirements when it came to being a marksman, hence why he was not put in infantry.

Also, a top FBI marksman Robert Frazier testified that he could not achieve the same shots Oswald could have with the same rifle in very similar conditions.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:14 AM

Regarding Lee Harvey Oswald being in the Marines, he was a radio operator  he barely met the requirements when it came to being a marksman, hence why he was not put in infantry.

Also, a top FBI marksman Robert Frazier testified that he could not achieve the same shots Oswald could have with the same rifle in very similar conditions.

My entire response was deleted, and probably for good reason, but to be quick: L.H.O. qualified for the sharpshooter designation, which is higher than a marksman designation in the USMC. Oswald had previous experience with the rifle. Did the FBI marksman? 

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Empty Pleasures and Desperate Measures since 1994

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:18 AM

Think that several of the tests with the Oswald rifle by people with similar training indicated the shots he made were perfectly possible for a reasonable marksman with some experience of the weapon.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:21 AM

Think that several of the tests with the Oswald rifle by people with similar training indicated the shots he made were perfectly possible for a reasonable marksman with some experience of the weapon.

They did. CBS News did a report on it and the majority of the people shot 2/3 times, while one man shot 3/3. Oswald himself only hit 2/3 in the allotted time. 

Eris
  • Eris

hey bae

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:38 AM

Death of Jesus was a conspiracy.
God's own conspiracy.

But then again, I don't believe in God. Religions are conspiracies to shackle a man.

Ever heard of the Gospel of Judas? It certainly interesting to read about, even for those who aren't Christian.  

jln22
  • jln22

Call me Julian

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:53 AM Edited by jln22, 20 January 2014 - 10:57 AM.

The real nasty things our government does we don't know about. Or they make sure as little attention is brought to it that they can.

Every f*cking Government in this world are doing nasty things that we don't know. Denying this is absolutely nuts and you clearly have no idea in what world you live. Some of those nasty things were leaked through those who you call conspiracy theorists, but the amount of credibility decreased because some paranoid, nerd idiots came out of nowhere with some retarded theories such as reptilian specie and sh*t like that.

So personally I think 9/11 is an inside job. Why? Because United States needed a reason to declare war on the Middle East Countries and therefore they blamed the Islam for that. It's not hard to see. Same sh*t happened pre-WW1. History books tell it. The Austrian Prince was assassinated and that gave Austria a reason to declare war on Serbia. Whether the Prince was intentionally assassinated or not, I don't know, but I think it's a good enough example to compare.

I also don't believe in the Apollo 11 mission.

I also strongly believe that Universe IS NOT infinite.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:56 AM

Every f*cking Government in this world are doing nasty things that we don't know. Denying this is absolutely nuts and you clearly have no idea in what world you live. Some of those nasty things were leaked through those who you call conspiracy theorists, but the amount of credibility decreased because some paranoid, nerd idiots came out of nowhere with some retarded theories such as reptilian specie and sh*t like that.

I think there are very few people, if any, that believes the government or any government, are saintlike entities.

jln22
  • jln22

Call me Julian

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:00 AM Edited by jln22, 20 January 2014 - 11:00 AM.

I think there are very few people, if any, that believes the government or any government, are saintlike entities.

Well you can look back in history and see that the leaders of Western Countries were considered to be sent by God and that they were Saints.  Now we all know their identity.

As I said, there are some so-called conspiracy theorists that intend only to create confusion so people either don't believe any of those theories, or make them believe something that's not even close to reality.

• GrandMaster Smith likes this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:00 AM

I don't doubt that the feat was physically possible.

I doubt that Oswald fired alone, that a single bullet caused the subsequent damage to body and vehicle, and I doubt that Ruby shot Oswald simply because he was an upset patriot. none of it passes the smell test.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users