Nigerian Prince

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:24 PM

I believe 9/11 was planned by Americans
The illuminati is real
Tupac is still alive
Judgement day is real

(Please don't slam other peoples beliefs, I'm interested in what. Conspiracies people believe in.)

[Edit: I'd like to remind people that this thread is not about proving other people wrong. If you aren't here to share your own CT beliefs, move along. - K^2]

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Absolute Dunkel:Heit

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:28 PM

Unfortunately there's no way this thread is going to be anything other than people ripping the sh*t out of conspiracy theorists for their beliefs. I know, because that's what I'd be doing if I didn't have the good sense to lock the thread.

Or, to put it another way, threads like these have come and gone, never end well and usually result in people getting banned.

-

On second thoughts, let's see what happens if we leave it open. Might be useful to identify the forum's closet anti-Semites and some controlled chaos might be just what I need to spice up an otherwise dull day.

In answer to the question, I believe there's a reasonable degree of likelihood that the Russian Apartment Bombings were a false flag attack.

However I believe that pretty much all other conspiracy theories, especially those related to 9/11, Zionism, NWO and the Holocaust, are the products of closet bigots or people either too ignorant or too naive to understand how little sense they make to anyone endowed with the gifts of rationality and reason, so I'll preface the rest of the thread by saying you all suck.

And anything anti-Semitic, homophobic, racist, sexist or bigoted and I'll gladly ban you.
  • Slave Boy, Matty, ddyoung and 8 others like this

jln22
  • jln22

Call me Julian

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:29 PM

9/11 fake.

Zionist movement.

Holocaust didn't happen as history books tell us.

Project Blue Beam.

Terrorists are CIA trained members.

• Street Mix likes this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:46 PM

New thread rule- rather than boring lists let's see some justification for these beliefs.
  • El_Diablo, gtaxpert, Sting4S and 1 other like this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:02 PM

Yaaaay, good ol' Spacem didn't lock a thread instantly and instead trusts in the community. Love you too, Sivs.

Anyway, the only conspiracy I believe in is probably death of John F. Kennedy's assassination... I don't have any real justification for that belief, but that's just my opinion. I think the government didn't like him too much and wanted to get rid of him for reasons unknown and hired Mr. Oswald to do the job.

• Mince and sivispacem like this

K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Web Development/Programming] 2013
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2011
    Best Debater 2010

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:08 PM

I don't believe in the whole 9/11 conspiracy, but I do believe that Pentagon report was at least partially falsified. The reason could have been as mundane as them not wanting to publish real plans of the reinforcement structure, but the damage reported is not congruent with 757 impact under conditions described. Even if it's just the report that's been messed with, that's still a conspiracy, right?

I also believe that US Air Force have intentionally allowed UFO conspiracy theories to propagate because it provided good cover for a lot of experimental aircraft testing. I just can't believe that their PR has been so incompetent as to not be able to defuse many of these rumors.

• Sting4S likes this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:09 PM

I believe that there may be some coup in the gtaforums organization, preceding to a 'police State' which will cut our posting freedoms. In repeated occasions during the last few weeks, we've been able to see some internal fights between some moderators, with threads continuously being locked and reopended. And more significant, the new designation of moderators and forum leaders, significantly increasing their number.

Well, afaik CIA created them (Islamic terrorists) during the Soviet-Afghan war. I read that CIA made Qurans with radicalized ideas in American land (specifically in Nebraska), which were later given to the Afghans.

PaletoChickenCapo
  • PaletoChickenCapo

Neunundneunzig Luftballons

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:12 PM

What did happen according to you then? Please, humor me.

No jews were hurt. The concentration camps were actually the start of some of the German's underground tunnels. The jews slided down to a underworld with spas, cinemas and amusement parks. All the smoke was from the local underworld steakhouse.

• Mince likes this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:18 PM

Well, afaik CIA created them (Islamic terrorists) during the Soviet-Afghan war. I read that CIA made Qurans with radicalized ideas in American land (specifically in Nebraska), which were later given to the Afghans.
The latter part of that is sort of true. Large numbers of civilian mujahedeen fighters were trained by the CIA and a number of them later went on to train Jihadi groups elsewhere and to form the Afghan Taliban.

The CIA's DST have been involved in all kinds of strange technology development for the US military and security forces including telepathy research.

Failure
  • Failure

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:42 PM Edited by elanman, 19 January 2014 - 07:44 PM.

I also believe that US Air Force have intentionally allowed UFO conspiracy theories to propagate because it provided good cover for a lot of experimental aircraft testing. I just can't believe that their PR has been so incompetent as to not be able to defuse many of these rumors.

I saw a great documentary on operation OXCART (I know you about it, mate, but for the sake of other members, it was a highly-classified aviation operation at Area 51) which basically confirms this.

jln22: Zionist organisations have been around for many years:

http://www.jnf.co.uk/about-the-jnf/

The purpose of these organisations is to support the state of Israel by building farms, performing irrigation and supporting the notion that Jews have a right to the land. However, their is no valid basis for the hypothesis that a Zionist organisation somehow controls the media and banking. Sure, there are media institutions and banks which are/were led by or founded by Jews, but there are many others which aren't.

Proponents of the idea that "Zionists run the world" are simply extending facts to utterly absurd conclusions. In any case, I call it thinly veiled antisemitism.

I'm also rather unsettled by people who deny that the Holocaust occurred as history books tell us. Sure, there are many aspects of history which are uncertain and we could certainly know more about them, but the Holocaust isn't really one of them given the myriad of documents, first hand survivor accounts and accounts from those who liberated the camps. Holocaust deniers will tell you that they're simply critically questioning history, but given that they can't substantiate their notions with evidence, they really have nothing of merit to say. Again, I think that denying that the Holocaust occurred as history tells us it did just boils down to antisemitism.

As for me, I've never been one for conspiracy theories. I like to look at matters objectively and form a reasoned opinion from the facts. Sadly, conspiracy theories virtually never present a more rigorous conclusion in this regard than the official explanation.

Manfred Von Karma
  • Manfred Von Karma

Trick ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:44 PM

The Lincoln-Kennedy similarities maybe ?

Lincoln : 7 Letters - Kennedy : 7 Letters

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:30 PM

you've gotta' be pretty dense to believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy.

there's just too many people to keep quiet. it would never work.

but I've always found the John F. Kennedy assassination to be riddled with inconsistency.

Oswald was not the only shooter. multiple shots were fired from at least one angle other than the depository building. multiple parties were involved likely including the US Mafia and/or Cuban intelligence officials.

• Vercetti42 and Black & White like this

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:37 PM

you've gotta' be pretty dense to believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy.

there's just too many people to keep quiet. it would never work.

but I've always found the John F. Kennedy assassination to be riddled with inconsistency.

Oswald was not the only shooter. multiple shots were fired from at least one angle other than the depository building. multiple parties were involved likely including the US Mafia and/or Cuban intelligence officials.

Yeah, I believe the Mob were involved. Oswald was one of the shooters but he must of failed by getting caught. As he got taken into custody, he knew his life and his family' life were at risk if he testified. He was behind closed doors the majority of the time and he was also roughly interrogated. I guess the Mob couldn't take the risk and had Ruby take him out. Ruby had connections to the Chicago Outfit and some New York bookies whom were also traced to the New York five families. Ruby didn't have much to live for and he was actually going to move away from his hometown in order to find a new brilliant life.

jln22
  • jln22

Call me Julian

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:54 PM Edited by jln22, 19 January 2014 - 08:55 PM.

What did happen according to you then? Please, humor me.

No jews were hurt. The concentration camps were actually the start of some of the German's underground tunnels. The jews slided down to a underworld with spas, cinemas and amusement parks. All the smoke was from the local underworld steakhouse.
Holy sh*t, I didn't even explained it and some underground guy like you come and say this amount of trash that pisses me off.
I haven't denied Holocaust first of all, I just said I think it happened sightly another way than what we've been told. Yes, jews were sent to camps, probably some were killed eventually, but I think most of them died because of that time diseases (typhus). I think you should watch "Adolf Hitler : The Greatest Story Never Told", just in case, but I am sure you will deny everything from there.

JIMHO
  • JIMHO

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:59 PM

I believe that farmers don't have a choice of what seeds they want to grow because of uncontrolled horizontal gene transfer and pollen drift contamination in the U.S., especially with corn. Looking forward to getting slammed for my belief in another topic.

Jc_39a
  • Jc_39a

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:01 PM

Kony 2012 , they never catched him and the Americans kept all the money and did nothing.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:12 PM

I believe anyone who types all their posts in black is a result of secret government testing where their parents were subjected to severe alcohol and drug intake prior and during pregnancy resulting in children with severe mental deficiency.
  • Mince and WBaker like this

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

I'm Offended By This Username

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:23 PM Edited by The Pizza Delivery Guy, 19 January 2014 - 09:23 PM.

I'm a firm believer that Franklin D had been contacted with details that Japan was planning a strike on Pearl Harbor before it happened.

I also have an in-depth belief of 9-11 conspiracy, but threads about 9-11 conspiracy never end well, so I'll just stick with this: the Pentagon is the only reason I still believe it. Everyone yells left and right about how impossible it would be to cover up something like it. JFK conspiracy has risen again.Look at that, and all the people you'd need to keep quiet. The people watching, the people in the cars, someone HAD to have seen something, and a lot of the first reporters unusually lost their lives...

So yeah if it weren't for the Pentagon I'd conform and dismiss the 9-11 conspiracy.

K^2 beat me to it wow..

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:25 PM Edited by gtaxpert, 19 January 2014 - 09:25 PM.

Elvis is alive.

Criѕtian
  • Criѕtian

2KSG

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 11:13 PM

Now what if I told you, we never went to the moon, JFK lives in Scotland with Janis Joplin and the only reason we've been in a Cold war for the last 45 years was because snake-headed aliens run the oil business?

• ayushisrocking, Apex. and Apex Predator like this

high91
  • high91

L.S. Pro Racer...Drifting Expert. NO CATCHUP..NO SLIPSTREAM..

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 January 2014 - 11:24 PM

I believe this thread is a conspiracy and has gone off topic :/ i was looking forward to some good views but f*ck people who cannot just 'chat'.

marijuana

one direction

justin bieber (who Eminem says is evil)

money

god

government

musicians

time

boobs :p .....joke

............its pretty self explanatory if you have an open mind and can 'see' this...there is so much more to think and ponder on...this planet..this world is just a controlled society. freedom does not exist. as long as there is no true freedom there will be conspiracy i think. 

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 11:35 PM

I believe this thread is a conspiracy and has gone off topic :/ i was looking forward to some good views but f*ck people who cannot just 'chat'.

marijuana

one direction

money

god

government

musicians

time

............its pretty self explanatory if you have an open mind and can 'see' this...there is so much more to think and ponder on...this planet..this world is just a controlled society. freedom does not exist. as long as there is no true freedom there will be conspiracy i think. 

Wow, if something like that is on the first page there is only one thing left to do....

Homer_hedge.gif

high91
  • high91

L.S. Pro Racer...Drifting Expert. NO CATCHUP..NO SLIPSTREAM..

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 January 2014 - 11:37 PM

marijuana

one direction

money

god

government

musicians

time

Wow, if something like that is on the first page there is only one thing left to do....

Homer_hedge.gif

Was this a DIG at me or some sort of 'add on' ?

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 11:51 PM Edited by geobst, 19 January 2014 - 11:53 PM.

@high91: You can hardly complain about a topic being derailed if you're going to make a post like that.

Anyway, I was going to write a massive post about the JFK assassination conspiracy theory but with responses like high91's, it's obvious that it's not worth it. Instead I'll keep it relatively brief.

So, first of all, the JFK assassination. There's no way that Oswald assassinated JFK. Whether he may have intended to originally or not, he wouldn't have succeeded with the rifle that was found on him (6.5 mm Model 91/38 carbine) which was also the only firearm Oswald had. Several reports indicate that the rifle which was found on Oswald couldn't have possibly hit the target [JFK] because of the distance between the two. Not only that, but the weapon found in the Book Depository was a 7.65 Mauser although Oswald never owned a 7.65 Mauser. I'm sure some of you have heard about the suspicious disappearances of several witnesses, too. There's also the allegations that some witnesses had been intimidated or threatened by the Secret Service, FBI, CIA and other government agencies. 

Some people believe that two shooters were behind JFK's assassination. Kennedy's body had supposedly been altered with between the Dallas hospility and autopsy site at Bethesda "for the purposes of creating erroneous conclusions about the number and direction of the shots". There's also something wrong with how photographs and films were confiscated, how evidence had [allegedly] been tampered with and how so many documents were withheld. Oswald's marksmanship wasn't too great either according to Marin Corps official documentation, which showed that Oswald only ever scored just over the bare minimum. I don't think Oswald would have hit JFK twice under the circumstances with such crap marksman skills.

Some people believe that Oswald may have been working with the CIA or the FBI which I think is bollocks. People, including me, also believe that Oswald's murder could be linked to the JFK assassination conspiracy theory too. There's also a lot more evidence that points to JFK's assassination being a conspiracy theory. Although I'd love to write up 8-9 paragraphs, as I said, with posts like above, it'd be a waste of time.

• EyeMacHunt likes this

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:31 AM

I recommend staying on topic and cooling it with the sarcastic/smart ass comments. The moderators will lock this faster than you can blink.

I don't really believe in any conspiracies. I did a report on JFK's assassination and there were some suspicious elements, however. Firearms are fairly easy to use, though, so to say he (LHO) would've needed to be an expert marksman in order to execute JFK doesn't seem accurate.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:33 AM

I recommend staying on topic and cooling it with the sarcastic/smart ass comments. The moderators will lock this faster than you can blink.

I don't really believe in any conspiracies. I did a report on JFK's assassination and there were some suspicious elements, however. Firearms are fairly easy to use, though, so to say he (LHO) would've needed to be an expert marksman in order to execute JFK doesn't seem accurate.

I think there is a fair difference between 'easy to use' and shooting accurately.

Anyone can load and fire a rifle with 10 seconds of teaching. Hitting a target is an entirely different matter.

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:37 AM

I think there is a fair difference between 'easy to use' and shooting accurately.

Anyone can load and fire a rifle with 10 seconds of teaching. Hitting a target is an entirely different matter.
Right, but he was a United States Marine. You have to be able to shoot pretty well and you're also trained/drilled constantly, I believe.

Apex Predator
  • Apex Predator

Go big or go home

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:41 AM

Now what if I told you, we never went to the moon, JFK lives in Scotland with Janis Joplin and the only reason we've been in a Cold war for the last 45 years was because snake-headed aliens run the oil business?

I think you popped another microdot. 

• Criѕtian likes this

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:48 AM

I believe that many are merely two or more people having the same (or similar) end in mind, and taking advantage of a situation.

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:49 AM

I definitely believe in Aliens. The universe is just massive and never ending, and to think that planet Earth is the only Planet with living things (Humans, Animals, Plants) is a little ridiculous, in my opinion anyway. UFOs have always fascinated me as well.

The Illuminati is another one I believe in. From its existence to its possible "members" (celebrities) is just so f*cking interesting and I love watching videos and reading about it. I don;t believe that so many artists are down with it but again the videos are awesome, despite the fact that most of them are made by Christians. I've a hard time believing in God. Ironic/stupid I know.

The 9/11 Loose Change YouTube Video definitely changed my views on 9/11 

• SonOfLiberty, 018361 and THE GHETTO SAMURAI like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users