Quantcast

» «
Photo

Rockstar really screwed up with the easter eggs

85 replies to this topic
Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

My posts are brought to you by Chuckola Cola Drinks.

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:26 PM Edited by Gta_V_Fan_101, 20 January 2014 - 04:26 PM.

I'm a fan of R* games too, I've got all the GTA's, Red Dead, L.A Noire(sh*t game by the way) and I paid for GTA V just like everyone else so you could say I'm a R* fanboy just like you because whenever they make a new game I buy it, but i'm not gonna dick ride R* when they do stupid sh*t like adevertising this supposedly amazing game when it's really just a load of golf and yoga, the game should've been way better so I get annoyed when people like you constantly go on about how amazing and shiny the game is and then bitch and moan whenever someone says something bad about the game.

That is simply not the case. You call anyone that is even vaguely supportive of the game a dick rider and a fan boy. You shoot down any positivity about the game, simply because you don't like it.

It is NOT just golf and yoga. I'm sure you can see how stupid what you've said is. There's so much more, it's not even worth listing it, because you won't listen. Get off your own dick, calm down and start acting like a man, little boy.

I personally DO NOT go on about how amazing and shiny the game is. I like the game, yes, and I'm supportive of it. I've also pointed out flaws and discussed them in a reasonable and civil manner, illustrating why I think the flaw is a flaw. I don't just say 'sh*t be broken' and expect people to understand why.

You are CONSTANTLY in arguments with people, me included, as well as other moderators and forum leaders. So, could it just be that you've got a huge attitude problem and don't know how to handle yourself with respect for others?

If you'd like me to hand the rest of your ass, holla back. Unfortunately, I have to get on with some work now. 

Lies, lies, lies, I've said on numerous occasions how I think the game could have been improved, but R* lovers like you hate that because you think everything R* do is amazing, if you like the game fine whatever, all I know is I'm a genius as my uni results keep on showing so as far as I'm concerned, I'm always right.

Why dont you hop off my dick? What do you wanna do have a forum fight? Are you some sort of internet gangsta? Are you gonna swear at me in caps lock? What's up bro?

Wow. So, I started the fight, didn't I? Yeah, I did. Oh wait.

I'm a troll...Who the f*ck are you? For all I know you're the troll.

You swore at me first didn't you? I just told Fuzz that it's better to ignore you as you were a troll before. That's it.

And, you did call people who like the game fanboys. Here's proof:

Easter eggs? Rockstar screwed up the whole f*cking game, if you want some easter eggs go to walmart.

No they didn't. They made a really solid game that works really well for the most part. 

It not meeting your expectations is not the same thing as it being broken or 'f*cked up'.

Congrats on the promotion.......................................................................................NOT I f*cking hate you, or is it that masterfocker guy? I can't remember I haven't argument for while, I've got a feeling it's both of you, maybe it's not you though, or maybe it was just one time thing. ANYWAY, thats your opinion, in MY opinion the game is broken and f*cked up, maybe if you stopped being a R* fanboy for a day you would see that.

See the bolded text in the quote? You clearly called Fuzz a fanboy just for liking the game. Please, stop lying. 

You still haven't shown me where "I called people who like the game fanboys", you're failing hard, very hard, I suggest you leave the thread because it's starting to smell llike bullsh*t in here.

jiFfM.jpg

:sarcasm: ........................ You called Fuzz a fanboy for liking the game, you said and I quote "maybe if you stopped being a R* fanboy for a day you would see that." And you said that when Fuzz defended the game as he liked it.

I'll stop replying now as I don't want to de-rail this thread any further. 

Osho
  • Osho

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:30 PM

How long will this off-topic discussion continue?

:(

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:32 PM

It ends now.

Osho
  • Osho

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:42 PM

Thank you.

As posted earlier,

http://m.techradar.c...irector-1181441

Interesting. So there's more to be still found or answers to the on-going mysteries are apparently present inside the game.

All this time I thought those jetpack-alien mystery hunters are wasting time for nothing but now it looks they may end up with something.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Go Big Blue!

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:43 PM

It ends now.

I just have a question...Why did he think we were the same people?

I genuinely have no idea where he even came up with that idea.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:44 PM Edited by Fuzzknuckles, 20 January 2014 - 04:44 PM.

Interesting. So there's more to be still found or answers to the on-going mysteries are apparently present inside the game.

All this time I thought those jetpack-alien mystery hunters are wasting time for nothing but now it looks they may end up with something.

Indeed, this is very interesting. I wonder if it's something like the ACIV easter egg, hidden in a sound file on the disk that couldn't be accessed in game?

It'd have to be really well hidden to have been missed in the game world, as we've had people combing the world for months now. And the game files, come to think of it. Whatever it is, guaranteed, it's not a jet pack and it's going to be really underwhelming after all this time. 

It ends now.

I just have a question...Why did he think we were the same people?

I genuinely have no idea where he even came up with that idea.

I have no idea either, but lets move on please. 

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Go Big Blue!

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:47 PM

Indeed, this is very interesting. I wonder if it's something like the ACIV easter egg, hidden in a sound file on the disk that couldn't be accessed in game?

It'd have to be really well hidden to have been missed in the game world, as we've had people combing the world for months now. And the game files, come to think of it. Whatever it is, guaranteed, it's not a jet pack and it's going to be really underwhelming after all this time. 

Could be like that Batman Easter Egg that no one found for a year and the developers had to tell everyone because literally no one else found it.

• Timely likes this

Osho
  • Osho

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:59 PM

Remember story mode updates are in the line for release?
I think they revealed the mystery or eeggs in parts, the other half or details that lead to solving them not at all present in the game files, as such, 'substantial' may also mean a big DLC/separate updates coming packed with all the remaining details.

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:00 PM

Well, I found a door with the numbers 2013 written on it if that counts as an easter egg. :p

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Go Big Blue!

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:14 PM

Well, I found a door with the numbers 2013 written on it if that counts as an easter egg. :p

Release date confirmed

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:16 PM

Release date confirmed
:O Maybe it means the DLC release date is February 13th!

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Virgo

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:07 PM

They have stated that some easter eggs will never be found. The one's we have found are quite interesting so far to me.

It's weird of them to bother putting easter eggs into the game if nobody is ever going to find them!

Someone might be able to find them in the game code I suppose?
Not so easy that someone will notice.
I'll give 3 Halo games as example.

Halo 2 had these collectable hidden skulls. They could only be found in the hardest difficulty and most players never even discovered they existed after beating the game until they found a video about it. The methods to finding them were so backwards and hard that only few found them all within the first year.

Halo 3 had the same skulls but were much easier to find and there was an achievement or reward to finding them. One of these, the IWHBYD skull wasn't found for a month until modders picked at the code.

Halo Reach however had a big easter egg that wasn't found until 6 to 12 months after the game was out. It was only found out because a designer teased that they never found an egg on X level. People dissected the code and could only tell locations to some buttons but not what they did, took a day or 2 for people yo actually unlock the NPC only vehicle that the easter egg let you fly. If it wasn't for the employee telling, it probably wouldn't have been found.

Gunslinger_GK
  • Gunslinger_GK

STRR Lieutenant

• Members
  • France

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:30 PM

Tbh GTA 5 have the Best Easter Eggs in the series after San Andreas and the references are a tribute to the GTA Franchise and some other games.

Actually SA had barely no easter eggs, most of them were made up. GTA V has way more.

• Fuzzknuckles likes this

DutchGangsta
  • DutchGangsta

Actually nice Online ^^

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:16 PM

http://gta.wikia.com...r_Eggs_in_GTA_V

Check the list. Lots of easter eggs.

• Lil_B_The Basedgod likes this

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:49 AM

Wait, wait, wait. So let me get this straight. Rockstar finally put in the type of easter eggs people scream for with every game (UFO's, ghosts, etc) and somehow they didn't do well enough? I'm by no means a V fanboy, but this is scraping the bottom of the barell to criticise V, because it's somehow "cool in this section".

um I wasn't one of those people, so your rambling for nothing

Thank you.

As posted earlier,

http://m.techradar.c...irector-1181441

awesome to know thanks, guess I better go Easter egg hunting

Erick132
  • Erick132

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:07 AM

You guys will bitch for anything like you have nothing else better to do. Why didn't Rockstar give us the option to sh*t?!-_-

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:48 AM

You guys will bitch for anything like you have nothing else better to do. Why didn't Rockstar give us the option to sh*t?!-_-

just shut up

gn1992
  • gn1992

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:36 AM

At first, I was expecting the damn jetpack

motherf*ckers tricked us...

I'm mad bro.. they really f*cked up with these sh*tty easter eggs.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:38 PM

But these are the very definition of Easter Eggs.

A jet pack isn't an Easter Egg, it's a vehicle. Your move, chief. 

gn1992
  • gn1992

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:09 PM

But these are the very definition of Easter Eggs.

A jet pack isn't an Easter Egg, it's a vehicle. Your move, chief. 

Supposedly, the easter eggs would lead to the "jet pack"... but it leads to nothing

Elvis_Mazur
  • Elvis_Mazur

Nothing Inspiring to Write

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:31 PM

It's much better than the non-existing easter eggs on SA.

• Gunslinger_GK likes this

gn1992
  • gn1992

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:48 PM

It's much better than the non-existing easter eggs on SA.

I've spent 6 months looking for the big foot

lol

• Gunslinger_GK likes this

Erick132
  • Erick132

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:11 PM

just shut up

No, I can express my opinion how I see fit. If you don't like it, you can keep bitching because I'm just gonna completely ignore you^-^

EZza2647
  • EZza2647

The Bus driver-opus

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:36 AM

Has anyone else noticed the classic Freddy needs a Nanny from the Radio in GTA III reference in the Lonliest Robot in Great Britain? When Marty is doing his job (cleaning the ass of the boss man) when the boss guy says "Tell me I've been naughty. Get Nanny to  Spank me. No, get Freddy to tell me I've been a very naughty boy and spank me."I swear in every GTA since there's been a reference to Freddy. 

iProinsias
  • iProinsias

Chen Zhen

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:54 PM Edited by iProinsias, 23 January 2014 - 03:33 PM.

Jesus, of all the things to complain about. What's next? Not enough hairstyles to choose from? You don't like the wrinkles on Trevor's face? The sound of a racket hitting a tennis ball isn't believeable enough for you? Stop nitpicking and either enjoy the game or just sell it.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:20 PM

Jesus, of all the thing to complain about. What's next? Not enough hairstyles to choose from? You don't like the wrinkles on Trevor's face? The sound of a racket hitting a tennis ball isn't believeable enough for you? Stop nitpicking and either enjoy the game or just sell it.

The funny thing is I can actually see people whining about that.

• iProinsias likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users