Photo

Rockstar really screwed up with the easter eggs

85 replies to this topic
Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 January 2014 - 05:45 PM

When it came to Easter eggs rockstar is the king, in a big game like this , what happened?

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 January 2014 - 05:47 PM

Aliens.

• Th3MaN1, theGTAking101 and SonofYankton like this

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

My posts are brought to you by Chuckola Cola Drinks.

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 19 January 2014 - 05:47 PM Edited by Gta_V_Fan_101, 19 January 2014 - 05:48 PM.

Their Easter Bunny died (Some people say he actually ran away).

But in all seriousness, you still have a lot of easter eggs in the game like that ghost and many more. 

• lizardman563, Th3MaN1, The Odyssey and 3 others like this

IceHot100
  • IceHot100

Out of Order

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 05:49 PM

We should make an easter egg list thread

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 January 2014 - 05:50 PM

We should make an easter egg list thread

I agree wanna start it?

RedBull FM
  • RedBull FM

#BUCKLEUPBABY

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 January 2014 - 05:52 PM Edited by RedBull FM, 19 January 2014 - 05:52 PM.

razorsharkhead
  • razorsharkhead

Cockstar Employee

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 05:53 PM

But in all seriousness, you still have a lot of easter eggs in the game like that ghost and many more. 

lol the ghost looks like sh*t

• theGTAking101 likes this

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 05:59 PM

So the argument has gone from "no Easter eggs" to "I don't think the eggs we got look like I imagine a ghost would look" ?

• SuburbansWorst and SwingingSpidey like this

razorsharkhead
  • razorsharkhead

Cockstar Employee

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:02 PM

So the argument has gone from "no Easter eggs" to "I don't think the eggs we got look like I imagine a ghost would look" ?

im pretty sure ghosts don't look like soggy pieces of paper

i mean they have a damn ghost in the game, they could make it as scary as possible, and it looks like paper.

And the argument matches the thread because the way the ghost looks is another way r SCREWED UP WITH EASTER EGGS

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

aka: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:02 PM

Tbh GTA 5 have the Best Easter Eggs in the series after San Andreas and the references are a tribute to the GTA Franchise and some other games.
  • kipakolonyasi and Lowi like this

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:44 PM

When it came to Easter eggs rockstar is the king, in a big game like this , what happened?

You're kidding right?

For one, there were more easter eggs in V than any other GTA game, maybe combined, and the easter eggs that were in it were much bigger and better than any other GTA. 

Could you imagine if there was a UFO or ghost in San Andreas? People would've flipped out. 

• blakeney, The Odyssey, Lowi and 1 other like this

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:50 PM

Don't forget about all those exciting life invader mentions. 

Heck, some of the easter eggs started wild theories of possible DLC. That's how strong they seem to be. 

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:01 PM

i mean they have a damn ghost in the game, they could make it as scary as possible, and it looks like paper.

And the argument matches the thread because the way the ghost looks is another way r SCREWED UP WITH EASTER EGGS

I would like to see you do a better job than R*. Seriously, make a new game and we'll see if your game gets to be successful as theirs.

OT: I really don't see how you can say that the easter eggs are sh*t, it's much better than IV's easter eggs, that's for sure.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:08 PM

Oh really? You want to show me a ghost so I can see what they look like?

Oh wait...

razorsharkhead
  • razorsharkhead

Cockstar Employee

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:27 PM

I would like to see you do a better job than R*. Seriously, make a new game and we'll see if your game gets to be successful as theirs.

OT: I really don't see how you can say that the easter eggs are sh*t, it's much better than IV's easter eggs, that's for sure.

such a stupid f*cking argument.

"You don't like it? Make your own."

Obviously I'm not going to do a better job than an entire team of experienced developers, designers, coders, ect. 

• hazard619, Ixnay and Timely like this

Danzeman
  • Danzeman

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:31 PM

2 words: Scooter Brothers.

• manutd36, DeafMetal, blakeney and 4 others like this

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:31 PM

Obviously I'm not going to do a better job than an entire team of experienced developers, designers, coders, ect. 

Yeah, make your own open world game. All you do is complain about the game so, instead make your own game and then you can please yourself and enjoy playing your game without teasing anyone else. 

Anyhow, I don't want to de-rail this thread any further, so, this'll be the last reply you receive from me. 

razorsharkhead
  • razorsharkhead

Cockstar Employee

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:34 PM

Yeah, make your own open world game. All you do is complain about the game so, instead make your own game and then you can please yourself and enjoy playing your game without teasing anyone else. 

Anyhow, I don't want to de-rail this thread any further, so, this'll be the last reply you receive from me. 

Have't you ever disliked something? Maybe a food?

Just because you don't like that food doesn't mean you need to make your own recipe to be able to criticize it any further. 

• hazard619 likes this

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:36 PM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 19 January 2014 - 07:37 PM.

2 words: Scooter Brothers.

Lol i love that :) it was a Tribute to GTA 4.and as i said before most of GTA 5's Easter Eggs and References are a Tributery to the Franchise it came from-GTA.
Here is a video:
  • mikezilla2 likes this

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:37 PM

Have't you ever disliked something? Maybe a food?

Just because you don't like that food doesn't mean you need to make your own recipe to be able to criticize it any further. 

If I disliked a food then I would add spices or hot sauce or anything that might improve its flavour. 'Nuff said.

• TheRealGraail likes this

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:35 PM

They have stated that some easter eggs will never be found. The one's we have found are quite interesting so far to me.

Woll Smoth
  • Woll Smoth

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:54 PM

Meh, I find Vice City and SA's easter eggs way better.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Gangsta Bunny

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:02 PM

Would you care to elaborate? You provide no examples. In fact you don't even say why you're disappointed in the first place. What happened where? What are you talking about? 

• DeafMetal likes this

stjimmy3
  • stjimmy3

Hater of player haters

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:17 PM Edited by stjimmy3, 19 January 2014 - 10:17 PM.

Ya ok, because SA had bigfoot, 3 ufos, aliens, a ghost, and many others?.. wait what open world games do? GTA V has great easter eggs imo

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:21 PM

Would you care to elaborate? You provide no examples. In fact you don't even say why you're disappointed in the first place. What happened where? What are you talking about? 
just felt like San Andreas had tons, there's over an hour of footage of all Easter eggs in sa, there's not even clever ones like the oldies except the ghost

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Gangsta Bunny

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:27 PM

I think the "segregate and rearrange" one is particularly clever. They're still there, they're just not as in your face as they were before. 

GTA_dog
  • GTA_dog

Good vibes

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:39 AM

2 words: Scooter Buddies.

Fixed your mistake, buddy.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:45 AM

God, people are always pulling ways out of their ass to criticise GTA V. 

Weak compared to the past? Give me a break. We got Bigfoot, aliens, UFO's, Ghosts, (y'know, the sh*t we were trying to find in San Andreas) Hell, we even got a reference to Breaking Bad and some guys twitch stream. 

What happened is that R* hit the nail on the head with Easter Eggs. 

• Bonnano, Gta_V_Fan_101 and SwingingSpidey like this

shattered-minds
  • shattered-minds

Lovely chap

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:24 AM

That's such a poor argument. There are many things you don't like that you could not do better yourself. Ever watched a movie you didn't like? I'm sure there have been games you've played you don't like. Don't like a particular brand of car? Ever watched a comedian you thought was bad/unfunny? Perhaps you hated Windows Vista with the rest of humanity.

Yeah "I'd like to see you try to make a better movie/videogame/car/comedy routine/operating system/album/games console/play better than a sports team you dont like/anything else youve ever disliked."

On Topic: I think they've outdone themselves with all the little easter eggs. I've not explixitly gone looking for them but I've definitely found a few good ones and read/heard about some even better easter egs. I don't really know what there is to complain about (unless you don't like the look of a ghost)

• Timely likes this

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:32 AM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 20 January 2014 - 03:34 AM.

Fun fact:The Grassroot Strangers and Freak for Michael was to say "F*ck you"to Saints Row,from being a
GTA Clone (San Andreas Rip-offs) with the first two games then went retarded with Aliens,GTA was trying to
say "I started way before you and i am still serious,while you were a rip-off of us you turned into an Alien Game and you are just 7 years old while i am 16 years old with many games,I am the King Bitch".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users