James Bond 007 - Unintentional Waves [Partial-DYOM-Based Fan Film] 

4 replies to this topic
X3MProductions
  • X3MProductions

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 05:24 PM

Hello guys.

I'm here to present my next fan film, actually my 4th one, named Unintentional Waves. As I just said, it's my 4th film, from my Bond fan-film series which is based on games with specific gameplays and changes.

Since my 3rd film named Weeping Blood, I've been using DYOM (Since its 7.2 version) to make specific missions for the film's storyline.

The actual Synopsis of this film is: After escaping the Eco Hotel, M (Judi Dench) called Bond and briefed him about another plan of Quantum. After a long time reading the dossier, he knows that Kratt (Clemens Schick), Le Chiffre's Bodyguard, was alive, and intended to kill him, in an attempt of revenging the death of his boss. He's now a close chair to the leader of the organization. At the investigation from Bond on Quantum, he learned that the leader is a Woman, called Walkyria Nortwick (Kate Beckinsale). She had expanded Quantum's power around the world. Bond also had known that Kratt intends to kill Walkyria, and assume the position of leader in Quantum. Bond will try to run after her as soon as possible to protect her, in exchange for any evidences, testimony, revelations, and possibly, the end of Quantum.

I had to make 7 specific missions to intent to follow exactly the storyline I wanted, or at least close from it. It had car pursuits, firefights, escapes, and many other stuff. Everything made to fit the film.

There are cutscenes and gameplays from other games along San Andreas, such as Driver San Francisco, 007 Quantum Of Solace and 007 Legends. There is a short explanation inside the own story, so I could use these games with no problem.

I used specific model skins, such as Excella Gionne from Resident Evil, and she was Walkyria Nortwick's Kate Beckinsale closest model I've had researched. She fitted perfectly. Also, Jill Valentine in a casual outfit was also one of my best choices. She got in to Katherine Heigl's role.

Since its release in May 2013, the film is almost reaching the 250,000 Youtube views. It's something that makes me very proud.

-----------------------------

There are another two films I've made called 007: Hellfire and 007: One Last Shot, however none of them included DYOM missions, so I won't be talking about them here.

My next Partial-DYOM-Based Fan Film is Unintentional Waves. Just like Weeping Blood, it'll include DYOM based missions. Yes, I'll be using the 8.0 (Beta 2) version, however as the missions can't be released of course, I'll be using the best of it. I hope that the final 8.0 version arrives soon (like January's ending or within February) so the process of remaking the scenes in an upgraded version can be even better for the film.

James Bond 007: Unintentional Waves is a film that will adapt the Playstation 1 game, 007 Racing, to the actual Daniel Craig's James Bond era. It will be the second part of the Weeping Blood Trilogy, which consists in Weeping Blood, Unintentional Waves and Hellfire (Yes, I will be preparing a remake of my first film later this year, too.). Even tho Weeping Blood is the name of the Trilogy which cames after the name of the first film, Hellfire is the main film of the Trilogy. You will know why, later.

Unintentional Waves will be a direct sequence from Weeping Blood... (Spoilers below)

Spoiler

...And Unintentional Waves will also have a sequence (Hellfire) but not direct as it was with Weepingg Blood. As Weeping Blood is passing right after the last happenings from Quantum Of Solace (2008) in 2007, the storyline of Unintentional Waves is passing some days after the last meeting with Quantum and The Spangled Mob, and that is, early 2008. Hellfire will be passing around 2013, some months after the last official film, Skyfall.

And also... My storyline consists in including the real Bond films AND the Bond games from this generation, in a parallel storyline. It's complex, but I could explain...

Weeping Blood happens right after Quantum Of Solace. And Unintentional Waves happens after Weeping Blood. After Unintentional Waves, in my parallel storyline, the 007 Legends' missions happens in a consistant parallel line, as if they had really existed. Between 2008 to 2012 - just before Skyfall - all of the 5 missions of the game happens in the Weeping Blood timeline, but in a different way from the game (I'm using gameplays from 007 Legends, so the timeline needs to be different, for logic reasons). Goldfinger, On Her Majesty Secret Service, Moonraker, License to Kill and Die Another Day happens right after Unintentional Waves, passing some years, with Bond earning more experience on his job, and becoming a feared enemy or a strong ally for everyone he meets. Skyfall happens as the original film after Die Another Day, and not as the two missions as the DLC that came weeks later, in 007 Legends.

ALL of the films of the Trilogy will include DYOM missions in GTA San Andreas, so there is no need to worry about the "Kinda" off topic in this forum.

Whoa! that was a long text... But lets get town to business.

007: Unintentional Waves' Short Synopsis: Hammond Litte's a multi-millionaire successful businessman, owner of a car company, which has built a masterplan to dominate the world and its people. He plans to sell cars with a secret toxic gas installed on the engine. And once they start, the gas would exhale onto the atmosphere, asfixiating anyone who breathes that gas. Bond will run off to him and make Hammond die, along with his plans.

For everyone that doesn't knows why I call my main film as 'Hellfire', as I said before the story is based as a 007 Racing's sequel. In the game, there was a weapon called Hellfire, a very powerful missile used to take out many ground targets.

Here is the Official Trailer, released last week (January 16):

And here, the Making Of (A sort of "preview") the first part of the film. Theme Song included.

Thanks for reading until here... If you did it, you're a badass! lol

Hope you like it. :)

• Platinum Card and Spider262 like this

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:38 AM

Wish you the best of luck with this project. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

• X3MProductions likes this

X3MProductions
  • X3MProductions

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:04 PM

Wish you the best of luck with this project. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Thank you, friend! I hope I can end both projects within this year successfully.

Shiva.
  • Shiva.

Formerly shiva s

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:21 PM

Good luck, mate.
  • X3MProductions likes this

X3MProductions
  • X3MProductions

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:47 PM