Police brutality! HAHA!

116 replies to this topic
Camsterguy
  • Camsterguy

Emmett Brown

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 05:23 PM

This is hilarious. Turn on the invincibility cheat and head to the station near the vehicle impound and start a fistfight with a civilian (but don't fight back). Then move toward a cop standing near the station to make the police witness the civilian beating the sh*t out of you. Now in GTA IV, if this happened the police would arrest the guy punching you and put him in the back of a police car. However, in V they make no effort to arrest him and instantly start shooting him! In the police station it's hilarious seeing 8 cops emptying their pistols into one guy all at once for punching someone!

0_0.jpg

• Shah Sam, ten-a-penny, gn1992 and 1 other like this

bensons
  • bensons

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 05:42 PM

If cops were like this in RL then there would be no crime.
  • lol232, Doland J. Trump, Fisciletti and 14 others like this

razorsharkhead
  • razorsharkhead

Cockstar Employee

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 05:55 PM Edited by razorsharkhead, 19 January 2014 - 05:57 PM.

it really isn't funny.

it just shows another aspect of the game rockstar f*cked up in.

• Cyper, kvic, Lil_B_The Basedgod and 2 others like this

grumpy cat meme
  • grumpy cat meme

Le p'tit minou

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:50 PM

Judging from their behaviour I think we can all agree that every police officer of the LSPD are high on crack cocaine.

500th post
  • Sakurai Aoi, Shah Sam, Detective Phelps and 4 others like this

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:58 PM Edited by Los Santos Police Department, 19 January 2014 - 10:25 PM.

I'm promoting that officer right now. Criminal scum like him deserve the LSPD treatment. :cool:
  • Fisciletti, Shah Sam, grumpy cat meme and 6 others like this

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:03 PM

Now in GTA IV, if this happened the police would arrest the guy punching you and put him in the back of a police car. However, in V they make no effort to arrest him and instantly start shooting him!

You know I'm surprised Rockstar didn't code in cops arresting random NPCs (except Amanda, which counts as a mission, albeit not towards the 69 main mission goal) instead of just shooting everyone. It would have just been more realistic for them to add this feature, which we all know is possible, but I guess they can't please everyone on the planet who plays this.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:07 PM

Now in GTA IV, if this happened the police would arrest the guy punching you and put him in the back of a police car. However, in V they make no effort to arrest him and instantly start shooting him!

You know I'm surprised Rockstar didn't code in cops arresting random NPCs (except Amanda, which counts as a mission, albeit not towards the 69 main mission goal) instead of just shooting everyone. It would have just been more realistic for them to add this feature, which we all know is possible, but I guess they can't please everyone on the planet who plays this.
Here in LS, things are different. We deliver tough justice in these parts. We only arrest those that are worthy of rehabilitation.

'Murica.
  • grumpy cat meme and Luuk' like this

Aleph-Zero
  • Aleph-Zero

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:10 PM

Sounds like GTA Vice City, except the cops would punch the guy to death.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:10 PM

I'm suprised Rockstar removed it. It was in GTA IV. They punch you and they get arrested. 

Spoiler

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:15 PM

Naw man, its realistic:

And for you animal lovers, don't worry, the dog respawned at a house in the hills.

• TheIllaDopest, Shah Sam, ten-a-penny and 1 other like this

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:18 PM

Naw man, its realistic:

And for you animal lovers, don't worry, the dog respawned at a house in the hills.

Looks like we can make some realistic steak from that dog!"Bow wow chow, dude eat dog".

I remember when R* parodied the dog shooting on their website. :lol:

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

By: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:21 PM

I think the forgot to put the Police Arresting NPCs in the game, Lol another complaint Thread.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:36 PM

Lol another complaint Thread.

Not really. Op is just pointing out our methods...

Geeteeaifive
  • Geeteeaifive

Andrew

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:52 PM

Yup, but it could be just as easily abused, cop shot a guy woman kid, he said he was doing something crime related, which he wasn't, murderous cop rates skyrocketing, 20% kill for no reason, wippyyyyy or something like that.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 11:00 PM

What a f*cking bullsh*t. I loved to troll peds in GTA IV pissing them off until they attacked me, making the police officers arrest them. Then, once they were in custody inside the patrol car, I would steal and throw it to the sea.

Sometimes they would even pull a gun, starting a shootout between cops and gang members.

Bad move, Rockstar...
  • Costar, TheOtherRyan, kvic and 3 others like this

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:27 AM

Naw man, its realistic:

The video is pretty horrible and cruel, but your comment made me laugh hard. Good work !!

• Luuk' and gear999 like this

Woll Smoth
  • Woll Smoth

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:28 AM

I think the forgot to put the Police Arresting NPCs in the game, Lol another complaint Thread.

Go somewhere, you R* wanker.

Anyway, I miss when the IV cops used to arrest the peds. It was kinda fun playing around with that feature.

• Detective Phelps likes this

kvic
  • kvic

Grand PooBar

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:47 AM

If cops were like this in RL then there would be no cops ,because if people knew the cops reacted like this then the crooks would shoot first ,then no more blue bellies would join the police farce.

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:20 AM

There might be fewer but it wouldnt eliminate it. There are some elements of society that no matter the fact it hurts each time they stick a metal object into a live receptacle, they'll do it again :rol:

I do miss the random arrests by cops. I used to do the same thing, let a ped get mad enough @ me to want to fight, then make sure cops could see, so they'd be arrested. Sometimes the ped would run, in which case I'd have to pull a weapon and take them down! Still the really fun thing in IV was taking a car around to the front of the car that a cop had pulled over (the cop searching the trunk), tap the front of the ped's car one or more times, the cop would often pull his weapon, shoot the ped, or go pull them out of the car, then shoot them!

A similar exp happened in V the other day, well I was in the vicinity of a cop chase, they shot the bad guys, one cop survived, a dingbat lady rammed through cars and hit the officer, he pulled his shotgun and shot at her, she got out and ran, he chased her and shot her, then returned. I was using Michael and he said "Hello Officer", the cop "Hey there", jumped in his cruiser and left... If it were Trevor, he'd no doubt insulted the cop, got wanted and proly been wasted. Trevor needs to see Michael's shrink :lol:

grumpy cat meme
  • grumpy cat meme

Le p'tit minou

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:32 AM Edited by grumpy cat meme, 20 January 2014 - 01:32 AM.

Message @LosSantosPoliceDepartment:

I sincerely hope your officers do not shoot dogs with the same shotguns they use on me at 2 stars like your fellow policemen of the Hawthorne Police Department, as seen in the video.

As a proud member of the Cat International Community for the New World Order, we need every dog alive for a future project.

Thank you, and sorry for the casualities I might have generated in your organization.

• Luuk' likes this

Mr Pickles
  • Mr Pickles

Is Balls Deep Inside Candy Suxxx

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:42 AM

The RAM monster ate up the LSPD officers most basic AI routines!

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:30 AM

Message @LosSantosPoliceDepartment:

I sincerely hope your officers do not shoot dogs with the same shotguns they use on me at 2 stars like your fellow policemen of the Hawthorne Police Department, as seen in the video.

As a proud member of the Cat International Community for the New World Order, we need every dog alive for a future project.

Thank you, and sorry for the casualities I might have generated in your organization.

Alright, I'll keep the dogs alive, but only if you pay the protection fee. :lol:

As for the dog owners, if it's a ballas member, he's going down. :p
  • grumpy cat meme and codename_duchess like this

PatrickJr.
  • PatrickJr.

SFM Artist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:58 AM

Same thing happens if you get Chop to attack a police officer there, they will all start shooting at him

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

The American Dream

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:11 AM

What a f*cking bullsh*t. I loved to troll peds in GTA IV pissing them off until they attacked me, making the police officers arrest them. Then, once they were in custody inside the patrol car, I would steal and throw it to the sea.
Sometimes they would even pull a gun, starting a shootout between cops and gang members.
Bad move, Rockstar...

Agreed. It sucks it wasn't carried over.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:38 AM

Bad move, Rockstar...

Technically it's still in the game. If you provoke a gang, hide somewhere and call the cops they'll engage in a shootout between the gang. If only we had virtual popcorn. 

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:57 AM

Bad move, Rockstar...

Technically it's still in the game. If you provoke a gang, hide somewhere and call the cops they'll engage in a shootout between the gang. If only we had virtual popcorn. 

hahaha i'm going to try this. Never actually thought about that. Give those Ballas some work to do clearing the po-po

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:49 PM

I'm promoting that officer right now. Criminal scum like him deserve the LSPD treatment. :cool:

Excuse me sir, can you explain how your officers go invisible while in the LS metro tunnels?

Camsterguy
  • Camsterguy

Emmett Brown

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:43 PM

There might be fewer but it wouldnt eliminate it. There are some elements of society that no matter the fact it hurts each time they stick a metal object into a live receptacle, they'll do it again :rol:

I do miss the random arrests by cops. I used to do the same thing, let a ped get mad enough @ me to want to fight, then make sure cops could see, so they'd be arrested. Sometimes the ped would run, in which case I'd have to pull a weapon and take them down! Still the really fun thing in IV was taking a car around to the front of the car that a cop had pulled over (the cop searching the trunk), tap the front of the ped's car one or more times, the cop would often pull his weapon, shoot the ped, or go pull them out of the car, then shoot them!

A similar exp happened in V the other day, well I was in the vicinity of a cop chase, they shot the bad guys, one cop survived, a dingbat lady rammed through cars and hit the officer, he pulled his shotgun and shot at her, she got out and ran, he chased her and shot her, then returned. I was using Michael and he said "Hello Officer", the cop "Hey there", jumped in his cruiser and left... If it were Trevor, he'd no doubt insulted the cop, got wanted and proly been wasted. Trevor needs to see Michael's shrink :lol:

I've never seen a cop pull over a traffic car. The most I've seen was some guy parked trying to fix his engine or something. Are you sure that exists?

ColdHearted
  • ColdHearted

Nascar isn't a sport

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:51 PM

Yup, but it could be just as easily abused, cop shot a guy woman kid, he said he was doing something crime related, which he wasn't, murderous cop rates skyrocketing, 20% kill for no reason, wippyyyyy or something like that.

Cops already do that, you must be from magical fairyland where everything is made out of magical fairy dust and cars are flying unicorns with rainbow wings.

Dominik1411
  • Dominik1411

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:37 PM

Then there would be no human beings at all, expect the police.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users