» «
Photo

Creative Ways of Assassinating Others?

30 replies to this topic
l The Spider l
  • l The Spider l

Ninja

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 05:12 PM Edited by l The Spider l, 19 January 2014 - 07:40 PM.

Yo.

What are some creative ways to stealthily murder players who need to be sleeping with the fishes?

Most likely the best way to approach a player without alerting them would be to have Lester remove your position from enemies sight. Muggers are also useful when tailing a target closely and waiting for him to be briefly incapacitated by the thief then closing the distance on your target to finish the job. Remote car bombs could potentially be another imaginative method of whacking a mark but I haven't plotted any schemes with this tactic yet.

Anyways post any creative ways you have or have thought about assassinating your adversaries.

Peace.

K1llad0r
  • K1llad0r

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:06 PM

Sticky bombs on a car, disappear from radar , get close to who you want to kill and booom!
  • l The Spider l likes this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:24 PM Edited by Malibu454, 19 January 2014 - 07:26 PM.

After some cocksucker killed me and a friend coming out of LS Customs on the east side under the highway and the shootout afterwards with him beating our asses.

He went into the Ammunation across the road by the gas station. I slapped some stickies in front of the door and on his car and went down the road to look at radar. As soon as he walked out Boom!

Wasn't incredible creative but it was most satisfying... :lol:

• l The Spider l and elless777 like this

DeadHunter1911
  • DeadHunter1911

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:41 PM

I've been trying to put a sticky bomb on a car, haul ass at offending player, jump out, detonate. But hasn't worked yet lol.

The most gangster kill I've done, dude tried to run me over, I stood perfectly still, once he was about 15 feet away, I blasted him with a shotgun and he missed by about an inch. I didn't move at all. Just waited for him.

l The Spider l
  • l The Spider l

Ninja

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:58 PM Edited by l The Spider l, 19 January 2014 - 08:04 PM.

One of my most creative kills to date was when I went to retrieve a HPV for Simeon. When I took the vehicle I left my bike parked and a player thought it would be cool to borrow it so I let him, but not for long.

After I delivered the ride to Simmy I messaged the guy to bring me my bike and I would break him off 5 g's He chose to ignore me., so I chose to arrange him an open casket.

He left ny bike outside of the Rockford Hills LSC and was on his way to jack a car of the street. I called in a Mugger and Lester took away my whereabouts. I tailed him slowly in a civilian Stanier until my muggger who had been chasing him down the street caught up to him and stuck him for his cash. While he was on the floor recovering from the muggers attack I approached him with my blade and stabbed him multiple times, I'm sure he got the message.
  • RealUnimportant, EyeMacHunt and Tokin like this

watchclock
  • watchclock

Hustler

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:45 PM

Place a buzzard somewhere conspicuous with a sticky in the back. Wait. Kill. Giggle.
  • DeadHunter1911 and MavisCruet like this

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:15 PM

Place a buzzard somewhere conspicuous with a sticky in the back. Wait. Kill. Giggle.

That's not creative at all, that's just dumb...

Tokin
  • Tokin

Snee-i-itch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:20 PM

This isn't really for specific assassination, but the best way to kill people for me is to rig HPVs with ignition bombs.

5wanny
  • 5wanny

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:23 PM

Now there are those players who go round killing others for no reason so my trap is to sit on the raised parking lot to the left of the most popular lsc in a tank minding my own business. Player turns up hoping for another kill only to find the tank cannon blowing him to bits

There is no reason to go up there either so you know what they are there for as you can see their kill streak pop up

This is perfect to do whilst having dinner

Cudwieser
  • Cudwieser

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:59 PM

I've a couple in the same vein to Dead Hunter. First invoved a car going at pace from 20 - 30 feet. i free aimed with an assault rifle, gunned the windscreen and only got a little bump from the car. The other was a guy in an annihilator at sandy shores. I ran up the middle of the runway. he came at me guns blazing. He flew over and hit nothing. I turned to do the same again and this time I hit him with a sticky on the next pass. Bye Bye bad guy.

x_-_Robski_-_x
  • x_-_Robski_-_x

Dislocated Member

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 11:12 PM

I like to skydive in and beat them to death with a baseball bat.

kilopm
  • kilopm

The guy who pit-manuevered you the other day

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:18 AM

One creative way to kill someone is to drop an atomic bomb on them by stickybombing a car and lifting it with a cargobob. Even better though, is to get a buddy of yours and drop a tank next to your desired target.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:53 AM

Well, one time, my friend was getting annihilated by this griefer. I told him to keep firing and I snuck around back.

Since I deduced that he's too busy trying to gun my friend, I snuck up behind him with a baseball bat and whacked him.
  • RealUnimportant likes this

watchclock
  • watchclock

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:56 AM

That's not creative at all, that's just dumb...

Well all i need to say to that is something declarative like "no it's not", because you gave no reasons as to why you think it's dumb (which is ironically a good example of several dictionary definitions of 'dumb). But I'll give a few reasons why it isn't.

1. It always gets a kill.
2. I have never been killed doing it.
3. It involves the victim experiencing the excitement of having found a buzzard and anger in a very short space of time.
4. If you have over-watch of the buzzard you don't even need to sticky the first time. Snipe, leave area, they try again, you detonate.

But 1. & 2. Cover it for me.
  • EyeMacHunt likes this

watchclock
  • watchclock

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:05 AM

This isn't really for specific assassination, but the best way to kill people for me is to rig HPVs with ignition bombs.

That's always a second best to rigging entrance to Simeon's garage for me. If you rig the garage you're more likely to get a bounty placed on you (which, if you can handle yourself, gets you more kills from defensive positions in long run) because they have spent money on respray and repair - >/= $1000.

Much more satisfying. But if someone has already got Simeon's garage covered I either sticky the car, or sticky both lanes of the bottleneck bridge leading to the docks (in line with some visible marker so you know when to blow).

watchclock
  • watchclock

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:10 AM

Now there are those players who go round killing others for no reason so my trap is to sit on the raised parking lot to the left of the most popular lsc in a tank minding my own business. Player turns up hoping for another kill only to find the tank cannon blowing him to bits

There is no reason to go up there either so you know what they are there for as you can see their kill streak pop up

This is perfect to do whilst having dinner

That is not going to work on me buddy. I almost always use a helo to get up there and always check area for tanks. I'd especially never risk it on foot if there was a guy there seemingly AFK when I've checked their K/D and found it's reasonable.

JiNX77
  • JiNX77

Spanakopita!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:13 AM

I called in a Mugger and Lester took away my whereabouts. I tailed him slowly in a civilian Stanier until my muggger who had been chasing him down the street caught up to him and stuck him for his cash. While he was on the floor recovering from the muggers attack I approached him with my blade and stabbed him multiple times, I'm sure he got the message.

That is my current favorite except I prefer beating them with the bat/golf club while they are still down or a molotov if I have any. For the chopper bombs, just aim your toss inside the side door toward the top. The sticky vanishes into the vehicle texture leaving only a beep for warning.

watchclock
  • watchclock

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:20 AM

I called in a Mugger and Lester took away my whereabouts. I tailed him slowly in a civilian Stanier until my muggger who had been chasing him down the street caught up to him and stuck him for his cash. While he was on the floor recovering from the muggers attack I approached him with my blade and stabbed him multiple times, I'm sure he got the message.

That is my current favorite except I prefer beating them with the bat/golf club while they are still down or a molotov if I have any. For the chopper bombs, just aim your toss inside the side door toward the top. The sticky vanishes into the vehicle texture leaving only a beep for warning.

Works in car wheel well too. I also like to sticky the roofs in subways. Nobody seems to look up!

I chased a mugger who stole my PV for nearly 20 min last night!

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:54 AM

I guess what SomeRandomDave is trying to say is that the ol' sticky a cool vehicle trick is kind of old. I assumed that by now people are actually smart enough NOT to enter a vehicle out in the open without anyone near it, but you never know.

Here's a cool way to kill someone. Plant a sticky inside an HPV to hide it. Now, drive it around, making sure you pass someone. Give chase, of course. Crash your car somewhere near a lot of cars, get out and escape (as if you're ditching the HPV to save your skin). Most of the times they'll go in the HPV first. When you get the notification, just blow it the hell up, and make sure you're still running.

• RealUnimportant likes this

Patgosplat
  • Patgosplat

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:09 PM

mine wasn't so much creative as it was accidental. Was in a little war with another player. We kept on trading kills on each other. Don't think either was mad, just having fun. We were on foot at one point. I had just respawned & he was chasing me. Tried to switch to a gun, got a sticky instead. Threw it at him but overshot it. Blew it up anyway. It blew up a car, which blew up the car he was standing next to while aiming at me. I moved into the lead with that throw.

watchclock
  • watchclock

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:12 PM

Find someone using a shop. Go there. get rid of your blip by calling Lester. Hide. Stab them on stealth when they exit.

Timing is very tricky (it's only worked 2/5 for me, other times they stayed in there too long and I was exposed) but just imagine how owned they feel getting stabbed.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:16 PM

i did 2 awesome kills in my history that stand out . the first one was after some idiot killed me and then blew up my car after i respawned .   he went up a hill with a friend so i followed him , he killed me again bit hitting me with his car , then i respawned in passive mode  so before he could run me over again i quickly climbed into the passenger side of his car . he was on his mic saying " where the f*ck did he go?".  so quikcly before he could throw me out of his car i  got out of passive and then threw a sticky bomb and set it off . i blew up his car , his friend's car , and killed the both of them all in one shot .  their reaction was priceless lol  i killed myself in the process but it was worth it lol.   the second awesome kill happened yesterday , i was on my second character who is low level and some grifter killed me by running me over when i tried to get out of my car to  shoot him . so i chased him into an ammunation and then threw a gernade right at the door and killed him lol  i then ran out of there and he put a bounty on me so i just went into the tunnels and waited it out in there . not only did i get a great kill but i made 9 grand off the moron lol .

Judge333
  • Judge333

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:02 PM

Here's a fun one. It takes patience and luck but when it works you feel pretty accomplished. Simply... put a stick bomb on a NPC vehicle driving past both yourself and the person you plan to surprise. Needless to say a lot can go wrong. Im sure you can imagine the surprise as a passing NPC is actually a suicide bomber.

Bestin_theWorld
  • Bestin_theWorld

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:26 PM

What I do is when there is a high priority vehichle I take it to lsc and put a igniton bomb in it and then get out of the car and go straight to passive mode . that way people wont be think theres a sticky bomb and your waiting to blow em up. I think its smart and I have gotten many bounties this way (:

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:34 PM

In a tank, of course.

Zondar
  • Zondar

Puttin' on an iron shirt.....

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:22 PM

A variation on the sticky/buzzard method.
Steal a lazer, land it on the road between LSC and the mall with the cockpit facing the mall. Climb onto the roof of the mall and aim your sniper at the pilot's seat. Someone always comes along and gets in and as you know exactly where their head is going to end up, it's a very easy shot.

l The Spider l
  • l The Spider l

Ninja

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:26 AM Edited by l The Spider l, 23 January 2014 - 08:27 AM.

There have been some great ideas in this thread but what about player specific stealth kills? Plotting revenge on a mark who caused you grief previously by assassinating them in a professional Hitman like manor.

Placing remote explosives in a High Priority Vehicle and waiting for any random Joe to get in is amusing but we're professionals with discipline, not griefers and trolls.

professor-brainiac
  • professor-brainiac

Criminologist

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 23 January 2014 - 09:10 AM

Either just approach him casually in a tank. Or use the more subtle approach where you land on a nearby rooftop (for stealth go off radar) and snipe him.

raspykestrel1
  • raspykestrel1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:11 PM

i had a guy trying to kill me(on foot) with his lazer, because I'd put a bounty on him. i was in the airport (giving myself some room to play with, and he was coming in low and fast, trying to strafe me with the guns. I managed to snipe him out of the cockpit ;)

caddymanlnl
  • caddymanlnl

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:28 AM

i had a odd "aha" moment today. 

i was badly outnumbered by rival players in free roam, i had just used and came out of passive mode to mess with a tanker, and i had no-where to go after being killed a few times. 

as i was running for my life, i happened across a gang attack area, as soon as i stepped in and shot it triggered the gang attack and i was then invincible to the other players like i was in passive. they came after me, i was ducked in good cover, and the gang shot and killed them all as they funneled in, it was freaking great.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users